Just Got My Copy of "Black Magick of Ahriman"

Just being honest about what I’m paying for. That’s my agenda.

I’ve been thinking about what I said, and at first I was unhappy with the cloth cover edition, but it really is a truly powerful book and I have learned so much in it’s pages. I think if anyone wanted a book on the Black Magick of ancient Persia, this is definitely the most potent book I have ever read. The cover is well crafted, and I can tell it will last a very long time. Congrats on a job well done.

1 Like

So you are basicly saying ”dont judge a book by its cover”?
Couldnt resist (:slight_smile:
Great that you are happy with the product m8

3 Likes

Rotflmao! Abwahahaha! You got and said… “Fuck this”… Then you read and said… “DAAYUUM”! Yup… Such is the nature of that content. You got your monies worth in content trust me. Now apply it. Then you will find that no one can truly afford it. Its publication in a way is a charity and gift to mankind. It is priceless. You will be transformed by just reading buddy. Trust me. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not ashamed to admit when I’m wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thanks again for a potent book!

Really thinking of getting this book. I’m oddly drawn to it.

Where would I find that has been struck by lightening, I found human bone powder

You should be able to find one easily enough with a hike through local woods.
Found 4 in the woods near my apartments after i had already consecrated my nexion altar.

1 Like