J.S. Garrett

I see that some members have exerience with him. He seems like a very good magician.
I would appreciate any feedback from you.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Yes he worked with me to help me over the summer. He is excellent, and a great person to boot.

4 Likes

about J…S. Garrett, how does the sex slave ritual work, isn’t that rape?

There is a discussion on whether love spells and lust spells are akin to rape in this topic: https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/would-you-ever-rape-someone-debating-ethics-in-love-lust-spells/29024

3 Likes

Record number of links to the same guy and same topic I think :thinking:

1 Like

Moved to Sex Magik category

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hello David, how you doing?
I’m new member, I read the you have work with JS Garrett, before. I will like to know if you keep in touch with him? and if you do can you ask him how I can email him to ask him 1 question. I can give you my personal email.

Thank you
Ivan

Welcome to the forum @Ivan1722. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

Hi, we don’t keep in contact outside of paid ritual work or consultations. I think you’ll have to pay for a consultation with him in order to ask him a question.

1 Like

Did his rituals actually work? I mean did you get the result you paid for?

I’ve considered this but am wary of handing over money and getting no result - it feels like a scam.

You have to remember its somewhat him, but a lot of it is you. If you have doubt or think its a scam for any ritual it will not work. Same with doing it yourself. There are scams out there but those are mostly on fivver as I’ve seen.

Love magick can be one of the easiest types of magick to do but if you have anything blocking you or if you’re blocking yourself it will become nearly impossible. Don’t book something unless you are open to results.

3 Likes

Someone took my girl using black magic and put a block or protection on her so i cant get her back, what can i do?

1 Like

If you’ve done invocation or evocation and you’ve worked with demons before you could summon Asmodeus (a.k.a. Asmoday, Ashmedai, Aeshma) to break them apart. Don’t do this rashly though. Weigh the consequences out. Do your research on Asmodeus. There’s a level of respect one needs to approach him with and he can be a very fiery energy.

I see, you just joined, Welcome to the Forum!! Please take a moment and introduce yourself to the forum. It is a rule here and it is an important one. Thank you.

2 Likes