Would you ever rape someone? Debating ethics in love & lust spells

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

9 Likes

No.

9 Likes

Fuck no.

13 Likes

No.

8 Likes

Hell to the no.

11 Likes

Nah.

8 Likes

That’s evil

9 Likes

Technically while I agree with you wholeheartedly I think that’s against the rules

2 Likes

What you mean troll’,n?

5 Likes

There’s some things I take no offense to and would have no problem carrying out myself if it came down it, but the idea of rape is something I despise with a passion.

21 Likes

No.

6 Likes

No moralizing

3 Likes

If you advocate cursing your enemies in such a way to die a slow, painful death; it makes no sense for you to condemn rape via curse.

I’ll leave it at that.

13 Likes

Clicks tounge

Answer: no.

4 Likes

I wasn’t asking I was saying it’s against the rules.

2 Likes

No I meant to the original question. Watch your mouth please.

2 Likes

I rephrased the post. I’ve just been in a really shitty mood. Sorry :heart::sweat_smile:. We cool?

2 Likes

Let me help you out a bit. I was answering “would you rape someone”.

2 Likes

If you mean physical rape, like actually forcing yourself on someone, I classify that are barbarous villain behavior. Most of us who defend the act of magickal attack tend to feel that it’s an act of godhood rather than an act of savagery. You could argue either side, just my opinion. There’s no absolute morality. But we’re my loved ones raped, physically, I would unleash the most horrible curse I could conjure on the offending party. I’d make the fucker beg for death. You see how we all have our own do’s and don’ts? It’s each his own.

16 Likes

Fuck no and anyone who would deserves a swift ending.

15 Likes