I've lost a šŸ”ž bet against Lucifer - Now I have to

This kind of talks are lives between me and some of Deities. Weā€™re simply let free our emotions, lust and desires when the time of these are comes. If we have other things to do, weā€™ll put our focus on those. It is pretty simple.

But yes, your case is a ā€œbitā€ different, so no doubt, it was really useful to you, and Iā€™m glad you take this lesson @Lord_Aesza, lot respect for that :hugs:

Months ago I tought that having sex with Deities is something that I have to resist against (because ā€œOooh Theyā€™ll use my body, my energies and theyā€™ll mocking me after itā€ - by my ego 2k19), but Lucifer and Sitri taught/showed me that no, it isnā€™t, and Belial helped me in it as well. I got no interest towards humans, so it is absolutely nothing to me to ā€œignoreā€ them for I already do it.

Of course, it isnā€™t means that Iā€™ll have sex with every Deities, but because Iā€™m doing it only my Those who are really near to me (and to my Godself), but in their case it is often; daily.

2 Likes

Yeah I dont resist the sex becauese ā€œi dont want to have sex or theyll use my energiesā€ i resist it because i owe Lilith 2 hours of writing per night and if i fuck her ill be occupied for three hours then fall asleep hahaha. Also I find she brings me closer to her heart when I do the writing instead and then lay with her. Besides, shes my sister I shouldnt be fucking her all the time; I have to build a harem.

3 Likes

This is interesting Iā€™ve actually met him face to face in person why idk still have no clue how since none has came to me since but well not like that anyway this was some hell of a bet lol but he does ask for it only if there is a personal interest in you so itā€™s not a bad thing

4 Likes

Yes, you are right. After I lost and realized this whole situation and what I have to give Him, I didnā€™t feel myself like that Iā€™m really ā€œlostā€ something (ā€œoh my god, Iā€™ve lost al off my money, or my house/car, or I have to do something pathetic thing in publick because Iā€™ve lost this bet etc.ā€) - there is something beautiful in this bet to me at this point, and what Iā€™m ready to give Him, it ā€œjustā€ make our relationship more deep and close even here.

And after my offerings (red wine, my time) in the last two months, Iā€™m glad that I can give Him something new, and I do it gladly.

7 Likes

Him asking for that is a special thing he is not so easily pleased so yeah itā€™s a good

4 Likes

Thank you, you are right.
I did some researches about His interested offerings and I didnā€™t found the menstrual blood between them. I feel myself so pleased now, and I canā€™t wait the day when I can give my offering to Him. :black_heart::wine_glass:

3 Likes

Imaging these are hard to you, you meant, Honey?

You have much to learn. :black_heart:

Today Iā€™ve woke up because a big pain between my legs, and Abaddon forced me to masturbate. I mean, I know that who controlled my body, it wasnā€™t me. And damn itā€¦ I was half asleep.

I forgot pulling out His sigil under my pillow, anyway. Maybe this was His ā€œrevengeā€ because of my ā€œOh I wonā€™t pull it out, it wonā€™t do anything.ā€

Damn it Abaddon.
Damn it. :woman_facepalming::laughing:

7 Likes

Oh my, who is the gentlemen dom that you work with?

3 Likes

Hey, Honey. You meantā€¦ Lucifer? :angel::dizzy:

2 Likes

Ohā€¦so lucifer is the gentlemen dom

2 Likes

The Offering

Though I was very nervous about the offering by several reasons (for example if my insane period wonā€™t ā€œcomeā€), but I was wrong, how could I thought that He wonā€™t help me to fix (even) this kind of problem of mine? So it happened.

Iā€™ve found as the most comfortable methods what @Traveller and @Narsonix adviced.

In those moments when Iā€™ve put my blood on the glass, Iā€™ve started to feel an extremely hot energy, twists and turns under my skin, inside my veins and organs. This was very intense, and Iā€™ve noticed small tremblings coming from inside, affecting my body while Iā€™ve did this.

After Iā€™ve finished Iā€™ve took the glass on my hands, to put it on my Altar.
Candles, incenses, His Sigils and now, my mestrual blood; what strangely I was able to taste in my own mouth after Iā€™ve offered it. Iā€™ve talked to my beloved Lucifer while I put the glass down to Him.

In the last weeks, He taught me lot of things, and He disclosed to me also, what Iā€™ve always wanted to know, but He waited the time, so now I know that:

ā€¦where did I came from.
ā€¦who was I.
ā€¦who am I.
ā€¦who We are.

7 Likes

And the answers to those questions areā€¦?

2 Likes

There are reasons why I donā€™t want to share these on the BALG. These are too touchy answers, and means a lot.

9 Likes

Good on you for getting the answers you needed. I hope the knowledge you gained furthers your practice and leads you closer to the goals you seek to accomplish.

6 Likes

Thank you, Dear. I hope so. :black_heart:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s fair.

But why even mention them?

2 Likes

To show the connection she has with Lucifer most likely

4 Likes

You are right, @Mani. He is more ā€œconnectedā€ to me than Iā€™ve ever thought andā€¦

But why even mention them?

ā€¦because this topic is still about Lucifer and me, so let me tell things what I willing to share in public; on my own thread.

4 Likes

I was only asking a question. No need to get defensive. :joy:

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Best demon for sex, and, do I need to make a pact?