It's all starting to seem so fake

Best of luck discovering your path, may you have many blessings.

2 Likes

I just joined this conversation. So what is it that you wish to know ? Is it real or not ?

1 Like

Have you read all our answers? Cause that’s not true :thinking:

My love doesn’t live anywhere near me hun. And that wasn’t what I meant about Ego. I can explain better in pm for you if you want. But I
Meant the human we rule the universe ego.

Thank you, with his dyslexia, that test meant a lot. He is in advanced classes with help with reading. Kids are mean when others “can’t read like them” so his smarts are very important.

Honestly, go back and read reply to C Kendall maybe even in the mindset of an outside it comes off as you know more then him.

LMFAO I missed this end part :rofl: Imma use this insult sometime

And @anon48532061 I’m tired of trying to justify this has nothing to do with my ego so ok yeah that’s it…but I didn’t just follow books like a hs class. I read different theories, experiences, watched videos, did different meditations, and listened to a lot of EA. I came here and asked people here for suggestions. And no also like I explained, I’m not trying to snap my fingers or rub a lamp and expect a spirit to show up. I tried as explained. Also like I explained just 5 comments above, this is all just my experiences that I shared, you Smellfungus.
(But srsly that last part was hilarious)

1 Like

Honestly I’m glad you have a good relationship, and yeah kids are mean, soon when he starts his own company or runs a business he’ll have those same mean kids begging him. If he’s smart he’ll def go places.

But like I explained none of that seems supernatural to me and yeah I know! I’m sounding very arrogant (?) but personally I need more of a proof. I’m not asking anyone here to show it, or prove their lives to me lol but again this was my take

Mosque but yeah maybe I will :man_shrugging: thanks man

1 Like

Just curious, but what is your reason for having a “selfie” as your profile picture?

1 Like

I read your post above about deals with the devil…
Did you try any of rites ? Did it not work for you , so you denied all of it ?

1 Like

Bro, your vibe is killing me these days.

1 Like

LOL is that a problem now too? :rofl:
It’s me, it said profile picture, I chose that. relevant?

I mean I’m not necessarily asking as much as I’m just blogging but proof would be nice

1 Like

Well if you’re summarizing it in a sentence yeah…
I tried different ways differently, it didn’t work and I had a moment of realization or disbelief (not sure what really) and posted

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

So you practice 6 months ? Did you at least spend some time researching occult books before starting and going into this ? Or you just jumped into it blindly…
You see what most wont tell you , is that when you read and go into researching occult , Grimoires… specific things you slowly start getting Spirits attention.
Proof ? I mean do the rites you get proof , result will not depend on your belief nor on your non-belief , but only on your effort , EFFORT that you put into the rite. And following its instructions.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I never said it was a problem. I just believe it is a manifestation of your ego. You clearly and consciously chose a picture which presents a polished, smart, and eloquent image of yourself. Which means you care about your image. And again, I’m not saying it is a bad thing, just something you may want to analyse within yourself.

I have a bit of an ego by the way, but it does not affect my training.

1 Like

Oh I read a bunch of occult books before the six months, I was a very curious religious person before all this

But thank you man, that was actually helpful. Maybe I will put in more effort…

Just pm me, i give you rite and instructions. Follow them , put effort into it , you get the results.
Will you become multi billionaire overnight ? Most likely not, but you can gain a lot…

1 Like

Then you know and are aware of bunch of rites you can perform. Forget about sigil magick , invocation, evocation… …
Invocation. . evocation … sigil magick is all good , but rites have way different results , its another level.
I would tell invocation and evocation , same as sigil magick is for beginners, but many advance user use it anyways tho… , when they get some experience talking with Spirits without performing it , for example :telepathic communication ways then your on another level. And you do not need any sigils, invocations, evocations, you get connected with certain Spirit and you communicate with him using telepathic connection to him. That is one of the purposes of invocation and evocation.

1 Like