It's all starting to seem so fake

I actually forgot my personal proof. I’ll do the major one. I found this love that I never knew existed or I could feel it is so mind blowing that it came 100% because of magick.

The more selfish minor one is I passed a class I shouldn’t have (I goofed off this college termed) 100% because of magick.

There’s a ton more but I’m a girl and finding my one great love is really the most important thing to me at least right now.

1 Like

If you don’t have the patience, maybe this path isn’t for you.

You have to learn how to crawl before you can walk. It’s the same with magick.

4 Likes

You’re looking for an education in magic? Start with basic candle magic. Use some common sense. As with all subjects you must start with basics first, you have never held a candle or ritual who have never practiced or had any magical experiences and you’re expecting to be a millionaire or movie star in less than 24 hours.

Deities will not accede to wealth and fortune or the love of your life with your first castings. Knowledge and divination could be acceded to and take it from there. There are no short cuts in life or magic. You can’t start school with advanced calculus, you have to learn to add and subtract first. The choice is up to you.

3 Likes

I actually thought that I could walk perfectly fine but starting my path made me crawl for a very long time again,lel. Like, in a “getting your legs broken” crawling.

6 Likes

Don’t know why I thought I would be different. Thank you for this :heart:

2 Likes

Real talk here: I had pretty much quite some successes from the beginning so I really can’t imagine how it must feel to receive no signs whatsoever.
But you know what happened nonetheless?
Doubting my experience, doubting myself, doubting that magick was something for me at all.
I was at a point where I thought that I would ditch everything again because I felt like a stranger, like I wouldn’t belong at all into this narrative of other peoples experiences and what THEY were able to do. I still feel like a stranger compared to other folks stories and successes but I don’t doubt what I am doing. And I don’t compare my work to others workings, anymore.

You see: success doesn’t protect you from doubting it. Even if success hits straight into your teeth you might get at the point of doubt and questioning your abilities every once and so often.

7 Likes

This is true.

2 Likes

Meme%20Creator_1565977538101

My low quality memes aside, we all go through a time where we say screw the metaphysical, I don’t think I’m really getting results.

Honestly, just stick with it.

The meme was less of an insult on your part, and more of something I had stashed away.

4 Likes

This is so much me.

2 Likes

I really didn’t wanna answer anyone anymore but this made me laugh…

If you don’t understand when I say and fully explain why I put my IQ score, and still try to pass it off as my ego, then ok I’m not gonna argue with you…But in all honestly I’m glad your kid is smart!

And I’m not sure how you saw my replies as “challenging” C.Kendall

Also this:

answers your proof

LMAO nah that’s a funny meme man:rofl:
and fair point

1 Like

In all seriousness, look, I didn’t come here to fight and I came in disbelief in a place where people believe and asked for proof and all that half of the people could see was my IQ score and it’s laughable when they all say I have too much ego and right after say “but mine is higher haha” :expressionless: Irony… and like what? congrats? This was merely my diary post, you could say.

Yeah I’ll level with you guys, I’m depressed like more than half of you guys here (either were or are). It’s tough and you know it is. But I have nothing to lose really, I don’t care about anything anymore. I wanted to learn what isn’t taught by humans in this world and advance. I wanted to see and feel things other haven’t. YES, next people would say you can’t just snap your fingers and demand that. I know that, that’s not what I did. I tried like I explained at the start. YES, I understand that you can’t put time on trying for things like this but there are people here who have worked for 3 years or more with nothing to show. People here who made a contract with a spirit and lost so much but I say I’ll stick to it. BELIEVE ME, when I say I hope it gets better for them and they achieve what they want to achieve, cause I know how bad it feels to lose.
When I say after 6 months of trying I didn’t get results so I swore at the spirits, it was because I don’t have anything to lose. Psychologically speaking maybe because I’m waiting something more (like higher powers) to show me proof to give my life meaning(?) even if they fuck me over like the stories I’ve heard then so be it at least I’ll know and die in comfort. That might seem shallow or some of you will say spirits don’t owe you anything … I mean I never said they did, show or don’t. All I know is I saw nothing then I don’t believe it.
You’re all believers with personal experience and that’s nice. Personally, I haven’t seen or felt anything. Maybe I gave up too quickly, maybe I’ll keep trying.

But here’s the thing, don’t get mad. This is my view based on my experiences…

:heart: Also Thank you to everyone who tried to help and was nice. Appreciate it :heart:

2 Likes

You absolutely slay me sometimes.

4 Likes

You seem to assume your belief will merit you a reward…

Best of luck discovering your path, may you have many blessings.

2 Likes

I just joined this conversation. So what is it that you wish to know ? Is it real or not ?

1 Like

Have you read all our answers? Cause that’s not true :thinking:

My love doesn’t live anywhere near me hun. And that wasn’t what I meant about Ego. I can explain better in pm for you if you want. But I
Meant the human we rule the universe ego.

Thank you, with his dyslexia, that test meant a lot. He is in advanced classes with help with reading. Kids are mean when others “can’t read like them” so his smarts are very important.

Honestly, go back and read reply to C Kendall maybe even in the mindset of an outside it comes off as you know more then him.

LMFAO I missed this end part :rofl: Imma use this insult sometime

And @anon48532061 I’m tired of trying to justify this has nothing to do with my ego so ok yeah that’s it…but I didn’t just follow books like a hs class. I read different theories, experiences, watched videos, did different meditations, and listened to a lot of EA. I came here and asked people here for suggestions. And no also like I explained, I’m not trying to snap my fingers or rub a lamp and expect a spirit to show up. I tried as explained. Also like I explained just 5 comments above, this is all just my experiences that I shared, you Smellfungus.
(But srsly that last part was hilarious)

1 Like

Honestly I’m glad you have a good relationship, and yeah kids are mean, soon when he starts his own company or runs a business he’ll have those same mean kids begging him. If he’s smart he’ll def go places.

But like I explained none of that seems supernatural to me and yeah I know! I’m sounding very arrogant (?) but personally I need more of a proof. I’m not asking anyone here to show it, or prove their lives to me lol but again this was my take