Is YHVH really the god of this world?

What are your thoughts on god. I personally do believe that he is our god. Just not what religion tells us, religions are only out to suppress people from real knowledge. It is the most ancient way of controlling people. I believe that god is within all of us and we are all within god. That means we are all one with the universe and creation. Has anyone ever asked a demon or angel if Yahweh is the true god. I want to know if any demons have said anything about that. Has anyone asked lucifer if Yahweh is the real god? Yahweh btw is god or jehova, he is the judeo-Christian god

26 Likes

I do mostly Kabbalahistic and ceremonial magick rituals

3 Likes

You can read my thoughts on the matter here if you want, might not make a lot of sense because Iā€™ve kind of posted nigh-on a bookā€™s worth of various expericnes and information etc across several threads;

JMO, not claiming to have the absolute final word on these things but do remmebr whole civilsations that practiced powerful magick lasted far longer than this and never used that specific name in any way, nor that precise concept.

My concept of creation is close to that found in a book called The Bybalio, which is out of copyright and easy to find everywhere online, and this - warning I wrote it when still buzzing and itā€™s a bit rambling:

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/so-i-met-god/6415

21 Likes

The keys of this works lie somewhere else, wouldnā€™t you say so @AdamThoth

3 Likes

Spoiler alert

Heā€™s a desert troll of a deity who just feeds off our energy.

Dudes a fucking criminal.

Short answer No he is not what you call ā€œgodā€

Stop thinking of Supreme divinity as something that can be personified.

34 Likes

YOU are the god of YOUR world.

35 Likes

Just a God, a powerful and ethnocentric one I would say. Has some good things, for example, he knows a lot about healing and his spiritual/magical systems are clearly organized. However, if you are somehow lhp, I would recommend you to not use him as one of the foundations of your path.

2 Likes

To add something funny,
3 years ago I was talking with a friend about this god, and after 1 hour of discussion , we decided he was just a Djinn coming from a desert,
I found it so cool to see on BALG we where not too wrong, lol
Also, during this time, I did not knew this forum at all, what makes our conclusions even more exciting!

10 Likes

He is a unification of El, Baal & Yahweh. Then he got jealous of his brothers and sisters and wanted only himself to be woshipped. His brothers and sisters didnā€™t agree.

17 Likes

I havenā€™t asked, rather I was told. In my workings with Beelzebub, he told me that the True God, is as you described, that essentially we are all God experiencing itself. But said God is not Yhvh, Yhvh is as close to a real devil as you could possibly get, Beelzebub along with his brothers and sisters want to destroy him for his spiritual crimes.

Yhvh is technically the god of this world, as he formed physical reality, and tries to deceive people into believing he is the only god and the highest god, when he is not. Just look around at the planet we live on; you can see the evil nature of our creator, with all the wars and suffering everywhere. That is not of the True God, but of the False God, the devil, Yhvh.

30 Likes

A god, but not THE god.

8 Likes

There is the vastness of all creation/nature - from the molecular level, all things are ultimately made of the same thing(s). That includes your pets, your plants, your nightstand, that chair, every blade of grass, the air we breathe, stars, galaxies, the entire universe and everything within it, and You.

The vast connected unity of everything everywhere IS God. You are, then, God.

All dieties have an older form, the gods-behind-the-gods. These are always hermaphroditic/androgynous. We split them out into names, facets, aspects. Generally masculine and feminine. We need the duality to align with the balance in nature and the cosmos.

JHVH is not God but rather, one more aspect of such, originating as a tribal war god.

All of these things only have power given to them by us because we are the universe, we are God(s). Incidentally, thatā€™s why working with Lucifer or Satan or take-your-pick works as well. Itā€™s all, ultimately, part of the same thing, with different manifestations or representations of our over-arching whole.

And sure, ask Lucifer if JHVH is the ā€œtrue Godā€. The answer will be ā€œnoā€ and that particular energy form is likely to laugh in your face. If you donā€™t recognize yourself as the entirety of everything, no manifested spirit/god/entity is going to take you seriously.

28 Likes

In my opinion and experience he is, and heā€™s never let me down or let me go.

Anecdotal Story Time:

I am gay, but the teaching of the Church is that homosexual actions are prohibited and so at first I tried repressing my sexuality, only to meet much frustration, forbidden fruit is always more attractive. So, instead, I began to sublimate my sexuality into seeking a deeper and more profound level of intimacy with Jesus. I remember going to the Icon of Mary and the Statue of St. Joseph at my parish and asking them for the hand of their son in marriage. I did it every Sunday for about a month.

And with semi-regular consistency, when I pray I will feel the love of Christ pouring over me itā€™s all things intimate, romantic, and even erotic. Itā€™s not sex, itā€™s so much more than that. And after it all earthly pleasures pale in comparison.

Song of Songs 1:2, 4, ā€œ2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth!
For your love is better than wine,
4 Draw me after you, let us make haste.
The king has brought me into his chambers.
We will exult and rejoice in you;
we will extol your love more than wine;
rightly do they love you.ā€

I do not know the violent, wicked criminal you all speak of. I only know the very essence of love pouring himself out for the sake of mankind, made in his image, so precious.

12 Likes

That does not change anything, why would he be the unique god, he may just be a god you like.
In my experience, any entity sufficiently superior to you can change your feelings as they will, so I donā€™t take the blessing sensation as a base for creating a relationship, I try to use reason.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s because you were focused on Christ Jesus, and The One True God (god of the New Testament), which both are as good and accepting as it gets, you werenā€™t contacting the god of the Old Testament, Yhvh.

Jesus himself, in the Gospel of John told the Jews that they are sons of the devil, and the Jews worship Yhvh. So Iā€™m happy to hear that you were working with Jesus and The One True God, instead of Yhvh!

15 Likes

I hope Lady Eva doesnā€™t castigate me again for quoting Scripture and Church Fathers. In my defense, I didnā€™t start it.

With all due respect you are gravely misinterpreting that text.

John 8:39-47, ā€œ39 They answered him, ā€œAbraham is our father.ā€ Jesus said to them, ā€œIf you were Abrahamā€™s children, you would be doing what Abraham did, 40 but now you are trying to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. 41 You are indeed doing what your father does.ā€ They said to him, ā€œWe are not illegitimate children; we have one father, God himself.ā€ 42 Jesus said to them, ā€œIf God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now I am here. I did not come on my own, but he sent me. 43 Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot accept my word. 44 You are from your father the devil, and you choose to do your fatherā€™s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Which of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? 47 Whoever is from God hears the words of God. The reason you do not hear them is that you are not from God.ā€ā€

By using your interpretation St. Abraham should also be Satan. Hopefully you can see that neither St. Abraham, nor Yahweh, are the devil. It was always the teaching of Christ to the Apostles that there is a direct continuation between the Old and New Testaments, indeed for the first four centuries of the Church (until the canon of the New Testament was decided by St. Pope Damasus I in 382 AD) the only Scriptures they had was the Old Testament.

Letā€™s look at some of the writings of the Fathers of the Church, those who were taught the traditions of the Apostles.

St. Justin Martyr, Dialogue with Trypho (150 AD), 56

St. Irenaeus of Lyons, Against Heresies (180 AD) 3:6:1

I could go on, but I do hope that you get the point. The God of the Old Testament and the God of the New Testament are the same entity, indeed, the pre-incarnated Jesus is found there too.

5 Likes

Iā€™m quite familiar with the Bible, and Iā€™ve connected some things which uphold my point that Yhvh is the devil:

In the quote you just shared, Jesus said that the devil was a murderer from the beginning and has no truth in him (implying him to be a liar). What was the first lie ever told in the Bible? Well, in genesis, Yhvh tells Adam and Eve not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, that the very day they do so, theyā€™ll die. The serpent said that they would not die, and they would be like gods. What happened? They ate the forbidden fruit and they were then able to understand the difference between good and evil. Yhvh later acknowledges the fact that ā€œnow they are like usā€. But that is only one example of Yhvh lying throughout the Old Testament.

Now, the other trait of the devil is that heā€™s a murderer; what was the flood if not mass genocide? Drowning men, women, children, babies, and animals. Another good example of this behavior in the Old Testament is when Yhvh was mad at Phaero, so he killed as many firstborn sons as he could (based on folks not putting blood over their doors). Yet another horrendous act of murder was not direct, but incited, when Yhvh told his chosen people to go into a village(or was it city? Canā€™t recall lol) and kill all the males, and non vergin women (including pregnant women), and to take the virgin girls for themselves! If that doesnā€™t sound like insighted murder (and implied rape) I donā€™t know what does. There are so many more cases of this evil behavior of his just riddled all throughout the Old Testament.

So being that according to Jesus, not only are the Jews worshiping the devil, but Yhvh directly exhibits the precise traits Jesus ascribes to the devil.

To go further, in the book of psalms it says that the earth is the Yhvhā€™s and everything in it, as is the world and everyone in it. Now look in 2 Corinthians and it says that the god of this world has blinded mankind (this god is typically described as the devil, yet another OT-NT disagreement).

Also, if one were to compare Satan and Yhvh objectively, throughout the entirety of the Bible, they would see rather quickly that the two cannot possibly compare, if Yhvh were to be a human, and would be put on trial, he would be easily proven guilty of almost all possible crimes against humanity. Satan, on the other hand, could not be guilty of a single one. All using the Bible alone.

Thereā€™s exponentially more evidence than this, but Iā€™m going to leave it here for now. I hope youā€™ll give what this some honest thought, my friend!

27 Likes

Thatā€™s a really interesting point. :+1:

And nope @ashtkerr NO objections to quoting scripture in this thread, as you have, and where itā€™s relevant. :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

many branches but only one tree ,all roads lead to Rome , courses for horses

2 Likes

Yhvh is a god, a powerful one perhaps, but not the only one. He said himself in the Bible that he is a jealous God.
And yes I believe he has some parts of devil in him. Many texts in the Bible hint toward that conclusion.

But personally my family pries Yhvh he has be very helping so farā€¦ Granting visions and prophetic dreams to some members of my family evenā€¦ That came very handy multiple times.
But I decided not to follow him anymore because of the teaching in the Bible that literally destroyed my childhood. Too much sexual repressionā€¦

11 Likes