So, I Met God

The stuff I did with the Pleiades (opening notes here) plus a bunch of other stuff, including trying to find out why some shithead I’d cursed to die was acting like the turd that wouldn’t flush, led me to discover that the God we can call upon in times of dire need, and also which manifests as a powerful life/death/generative force in some goddesses especially, is that leap and moment of desire towards some state that doesn’t yet exist.

Also probably hijacked in many perceptual formats by this shit but that’s not important right now. It only explains why people who conflate the two can actually fight us off, sometimes - they’re GIVING their para-cosmic umbilical cord of perception to that parasite. But that’s a digression. :slight_smile:

My block world stuff led to the realisation that if we’re all just focal points of awareness travelling along filaments of probablistic and willed “reality” (spacetime perception) within the block world, then something still drew us forward, so to speak, in time - irreversably magnetised us to experience “time” as a unidirectional experience.

Precognition was a resonance down emotional pathways, but for most of us even the strongest precognition doesn’t match the power of simple memory.

That force that pulls us “forwards” seems to be totally and solely desire, from which will, love and all other major forces spin forth. Or maybe they’re a part of it.

This shit, in other words - man leaning upwards to aspire/to know/to be/to fuck his perfect holy God, or (viewed from right to left) the brain sending forth power into the observed created object: object of desire, or of self-expression, etc.:

The spark of man, ever going TOWARDS more life, and seldom or never (naturally) from anything.

Desire, manifestation, action, Dynamism, love, want, the monkey mind that searches for more, the observer that manifests what it observes, the cause that precedes effect.

The cool froods who talk about La Santisima Muerte have actually got hold of a massive concept insofar as she embodies one’s own personal conception (and the first conception); life, and the aspiration towards a state of blessed holiness that inspires a bum living in the gutter to drink himself to rapturous states; and death, which is the change of state and which, weirdlty to be honest, I have least to talk about within this specific context.

That spark - that bridging of a gap via energy, consciousness, vision and ideal - IS life.

IS God.

Also, time’s arrow, hope, and a bunch more stuff.

And you can work with that, fuck with it if you can get behind the scenes enough, even just via Michelangelo’s images, and da Vinci as well (like most geniuses, MAYBE he knew not precisely what he did, he just vomited truth out onto the pavement like a heatsick dog).

This is all purely UPG and if your God/god isn’t to do with this, dismiss it as the ramblings of a lunatic, which it also undeniably is.

~ Amor Vincit Omnia! ~ :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’ve had to reread this a couple of times, but I think I get it now, sort of… (Quite glad I’m ill and in bed atm- so much interesting info on Balg today…and I really dont wanna get up and do the housework lol)

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:6415”]… is that leap and moment of desire towards some state that doesn’t yet exist.

That spark - that bridging of a gap via energy, consciousness, vision and ideal - IS life.

IS God.[/quote]

I’ve thought about this sort of thing before, and I’ve come to similar conclusions. The following example is the kind of thing I contemplate quite often- it’s a bit of a mind fuck as it’s so paradoxical:

I’m currently lying in bed with my cup of coffee on the bedside table next to me, it’s about 30 cm away from me. If we divide that distance (30cm), and keep dividing, and dividing, eventually we end up with an infinite number of points between my hand and my cup of coffee. So, thinking about it in these terms, to reach it, my hand needs to traverse infinity in order to get from point A to point B.

So, how the fuck does anything move from one point to another? It seems like a total paradox, and yet clearly it does happen. I think of this as urge to ‘movement’ as the lifeforce, chi, prana, vril, god- whatever you want to call it.

Is this sort of what you’re getting at Lady Eva?

[quote=“Akasha, post:2, topic:6415”]I’m currently lying in bed with my cup of coffee on the bedside table next to me, it’s about 30 cm away from me. If we divide that distance (30cm), and keep dividing, and dividing, eventually we end up with an infinite number of points between my hand and my cup of coffee. So, thinking about it in these terms, to reach it, my hand needs to traverse infinity in order to get from point A to point B.

So, how the fuck does anything move from one point to another? It seems like a total paradox, and yet clearly it does happen.[/quote]

Did you get your coffee? :slight_smile:

If so, it’s because “If we divide that distance (30cm), and keep dividing, and dividing, eventually we end up with an infinite number of points” was a concept, whereas your desire was reality.

“Dividing” was not the cosmic force, it was an abstraction (which frog, flicking his tongue to catch a tasty fly, cares about that) - A to B was the only reality.

It’s about whatever bridges that gap - not about abstract concepts that perpetuate it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

More food for thought… Time for another cup! :wink:

Kenneth Grant’s “Outside The Circles Of Time” deals with this concept a little, and in a number of interesting ways. It’s also a great (if a little abstract) book on the tarot. Just thought I’d mention, in case anyone’s interested in his work, but has yet to read that particular title.

-Tj

I just love how deep this gets sometimes. Thanks Lady Eva!!!

2 Likes

6bce87ca04e83042785a28d8929c06da

God is in your head.

“God is in your head”

Indeed @Suleyman I am in your head :smiling_imp::ok_hand:

Stop playing God…oh…wait…

1 Like

I must say @Lady_Eva you always have the most interesting concepts, theories, and thoughts.

A mind blossoming with ideas. A trait I truly love about you. :blush:

I really love the way your brain works.

I love the way my brain works to :ok_hand:

Exactly @anon72564005 :smiling_imp:

Well to me, God is the many, the one and the none. It’s the idea of singularity. God is this singularity. When God made the world and placed us in it, he didn’t make new beings. We are pieces of God. Our souls are all connected to this being feeding back information. In a sense, I believe God experiences life through us. Sounds sacreligious for a Christian to say that but when I was looking up the concept of God, specifically the Abrahamic God, I looked at Kabbalaistic philosophy. I found a site that talked about Ein sof. Ein sof is God before he manifested himself into the spiritual plane. I don’t know much about it but it’s been a fascinating thing to learn about.