Is YHVH really the god of this world?

Hay @Robert do you know any books that give information (real information) On Christ that doesn’t contain any christian propaganda? You seem to know alot about the subject or if you can what have the Infernal Gods said about Christ?

3 Likes

Definitely! I’d recommend you read the Apocryphon of John, it’s a very informative read. If you look at the different entities GOD created first (although their names are words/concepts) and find out which ancient Gods bear that title (or are associated with the concept) you find out that most of them are Infernal Gods, with the final creation being born from Sophia, her child being a deformed, evil entity, known as Yaldaboath (who created two masks for himself: Elohim and Yhvh)

And yes, Beelzebub once told me that Yeshua (Jesus) is on their side, but it is not like most think; he was not the son of god, nor did he walk on water; but he was one of the most powerful sorcerers to ever walk the earth, whose teachings were corrupted to deceive the masses. According to Beelzebub, they even worked with one another while Yeshua was alive, and they still do to this day, as Yeshua was Lucifer in human form, and was the First Great Antichrist, but one couldn’t easily see it due to how the worshippers of Yhvh perverted his true teachings, and killed his original followers, the Gnostic Christians. He also told me that if I don’t believe him, just summon Yeshua myself and ask him.

26 Likes

Fucking new it thanks for clarifying
Also what does the cross truly symbolize?
I feel almost threatened when in the presence of someone wearing it.
Is it because it carrys yhvh/Elohim energy?

2 Likes

From what I understand of it, it was originally a pagan symbol for a downward pointing sword, but over the years it has gained a connection to Yhvh through the widespread domination of the collective unconscious.

4 Likes

@Man1 Ma’man… There is no such thing as supreme divinity. In my spiritual journeys both when i was on the light side and now that i have fallen back home both in this incarnation and all my eternity i have yet to be faced with a supreme deity of all things. There is no one entity that is one with all things and has control over everything else.

Omnipotence by its nature is a logical paradox onto itself.

Hence there is no such thing as a supreme being. There are MANY and very, VERY powerful entities that i’m discovering as i go.
Now that i have the tools of pure darkness and with the help of this Forum and the Demonic family i can validate which are worthy of our attention and not.

I, myself have completely deleted the word God or supreme being from my vocabulary and i have been set truly free.

There are only two primal forces that i have came across both in my meditations and in my previous existences that go way before Earth and this universe were formed.
The force Naagh and Reh or Primal Darkness (Naagh) and the fading and blinking spark of light (Reh) But these onto themselves are not any form of self aware entities instead they are more like the ideas we are made out of and the rest of infinity. So i would say that Yahweh is nothing more but another entity that is using the Reh element (From my personal grimoire) Which is the fading light. (I am just now rewriting my grimoire by the way because of the enlightenment i was brought by Asmodeus, Bael and Lilith)

8 Likes

This is where knowledge of the original languages of the Scriptures comes in handy.

In Genesis 2:18, “17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall die.'”

The Hebrew construction of “in the day… you shall die” is בְּיֹ֛ום… מֹ֥ות תָּמֽוּת׃ (b’yom… mut t’mut.) this is roughly translated as “in [that] day… dying you will die.” the double mut (a verb meaning to die) is an uncommon Hebrew contruction, but one that we do see again elsewhere.

1 Kings 2:36-38, “36 Then the king [St. Solomon] sent and summoned Shimei, and said to him, ‘Build yourself a house in Jerusalem, and live there, and do not go out from there to any place whatever. 37 For on the day you go out, and cross the Wadi Kidron, know for certain that you shall die; your blood shall be on your own head.’ 38 And Shimei said to the king, ‘The sentence is fair; as my lord the king has said, so will your servant do.’ So Shimei lived in Jerusalem many days.”

We see in verse 37 the same construction as used in Genesis 2:17. “on the day” is בְּיֹ֛ום (b’yom) and “you shall surely die” is מֹ֥ות תָּמֽוּת (mut t’mut). Is St. King Solomon suggesting that Shimei will drop down immediately the moment that he crosses the river? No, only that when he does so his days will certainly be numbered. It is the same with God in Genesis 2:17, he is not saying that in the moment Sts. Adam and Eve eat from the tree that they will drop dead, only that when they do this their days were numbered. Prior to eating of the tree, Sts. Adam and Eve were immortal, posterior to it, Sts. Adam and Eve were mortal.

I want to first point out that your third instance wouldn’t be rape, it’s a sin according to the Torah.

The event you’re referring to is Numbers 31:13-18, “13 Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the congregation went to meet them outside the camp. 14 Moses became angry with the officers of the army, the commanders of thousands and the commanders of hundreds, who had come from service in the war. 15 Moses said to them, 'Have you allowed all the women to live? 16 These women here, on Balaam’s advice, made the Israelites act treacherously against the Lord in the affair of Peor, so that the plague came among the congregation of the Lord. 17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known a man by sleeping with him. 18 But all the young girls who have not known a man by sleeping with him, keep alive for yourselves.”

Now, while this certainly offends our modern sensibilities we shouldn’t judge a culture by a system of morality that they didn’t have yet. That said, in Deuteronomy 21:10-14 it is written, “10 When you go out to war against your enemies, and the Lord your God hands them over to you and you take them captive, 11 suppose you see among the captives a beautiful woman whom you desire and want to marry, 12 and so you bring her home to your house: she shall shave her head, pare her nails, 13 discard her captive’s garb, and shall remain in your house a full month, mourning for her father and mother; after that you may go in to her and be her husband, and she shall be your wife. 14 But if you are not satisfied with her, you shall let her go free and not sell her for money. You must not treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her.”

And so, we see that female captives are not to be made into sex slaves, but into wives. God never blesses sexual activity outside of lawful marriage, and the woman would be given all the privileges and rights due to a wife.

But regarding the other violent behavior of God in the Old Testament, that behavior carries over into the New Testament. Like in Acts 5, where God, by the power of the Spirit, murders Ananias and Sapphira for lying to him.

And in Revelation 19:11-16, “11 Then I saw heaven opened, and there was a white horse! Its rider is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems; and he has a name inscribed that no one knows but himself. 13 He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies of heaven, wearing fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. 15 From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron; he will tread the wine press of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has a name inscribed, ‘King of kings and Lord of lords.’”

St. John, the Apostle, describes Jesus as coming out of heaven, ready to go to war against the nations of the earth. And he does, he slays all the armies of the nations with the sword that comes out of his mouth. Murders them all. God doesn’t change, it is the same God who is lauded in the Scriptures of the Old Testament that is lauded in the Scriptures of the New Testament.

St. Paul writes in Romans 12:19, “19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”

This, by the way, is a quote from the Old Testament, the Hebrew word translated as “the Lord” is Yahweh. Another connection between the God of thew New and Old Testaments.

2 Corinthians 4:4, “4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.”

More instances where knowing the original languages comes in pretty nifty. The Greek word for “this world” is actually αἰών (aion) this is where we get the English word eon from and it’s better translated as age rather than world. And Thayer’s Greek Lexicon agrees.

Also, in his previous letter St. Paul also says in 1 Corinthians 10:23-30, “23 “All things are lawful,” but not all things are beneficial. “All things are lawful,” but not all things build up. 24 Do not seek your own advantage, but that of the other. 25 Eat whatever is sold in the meat market without raising any question on the ground of conscience, 26 for “the earth and its fullness are the Lord’s.” 27 If an unbeliever invites you to a meal and you are disposed to go, eat whatever is set before you without raising any question on the ground of conscience. 28 But if someone says to you, “This has been offered in sacrifice,” then do not eat it, out of consideration for the one who informed you, and for the sake of conscience— 29 I mean the other’s conscience, not your own. For why should my liberty be subject to the judgment of someone else’s conscience? 30 If I partake with thankfulness, why should I be denounced because of that for which I give thanks?”

In verse 26, St. Paul quotes from the Psalm 24:1 and states that the earth and its fullness is Yahweh’s, this in the context of teaching people how to live godly lives. If by Yahweh, St. Paul meant the devil, why would that have anything to do with whether a Christian could eat meat sacrificed to idols or not?

But, Yahweh is not a human, the Trinitarian God has perfect knowledge, perfect wisdom, and perfect righteousness, and he uses these to judge sin. God makes a habit of waiting for repentance before destroying a nation, individual cases of gross sin are a bit different, but God is always just in his actions.

Jesus himself said in Matthew 4:7, 10, "7 Jesus said to him, ‘Again it is written, ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’’… 10 Jesus said to him, 'Away with you, Satan! for it is written,

‘Worship the Lord your God,
and serve only him.’'"

Those two Old Testament passages that Jesus is quoting from both translate the Hebrew word Yahweh as “the Lord”. This is the death knell for your argument. How can Jesus rebuke Satan while saying, “Worship Yahweh-Elohiem and serve only him” if Yahweh is Satan?

If it’s anything as weak as the evidences so far, then I’m not too worried. :smiley:

5 Likes

If I know my dog likes human food that’s more greasy and salty than his own, and I leave him on the sofa with a plate of my own ham sandwiches on the arm of the chair, and he eats them, and then I beat him for that (which I would never do by the way) - am I just in my actions?

Or am I a psychopath for putting a less evolved/advanced being in a situation where they’re set up to fail?

Would it not be the sane thing to remove the plate from both sight and reach when I get up to leave the room?

Most loving pet owners don’t set our furry companions up to fail by expecting them to overcome their natural instincts for prolonged periods of time, or to resist exciting temptations we ourselves created (sandwiches, chocolates, cheese) that are bad for them and can even make them ill.

Pet owners 1, troll god 0.

33 Likes

2 kings 17 GOD hands his chosen people (Jews ) to the Assyrian king and then hands the promised land over to the demon worshipers. which the promised land was called sameria or samaria . GOD blessed the demon worshipers Instead of the JEWS

1 Like

@AlphaC I advise you to read of watch the videos about the Judas and Thomas Gospel. Judas gospel has got many parts how we think. In the Thomas gospel there is info on the childhood of Jesus. The church doesn’t acknowledge these gospels because it doesn’t fit in the dogma.

4 Likes

Kinda like when Mohammed and his ilk invaded Banu Qurayza, beheaded all males (incl. pubescent boys), and then “took wives”…

Boys as young as 13 or 14 were executed as well, provided that they had reached puberty. The Muslims ordered the boys to drop their clothes. Those with pubic hair then had their throats cut (Abu Dawud 4390). There was no point in trying to determine whether or not they were actual combatants because there were none. There had been no combat!
_https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/qurayza.aspx_

What sane woman would willingly marry and go to bed with a man that has just slain many men and adolescent males in her family or community? Forced marriage is akin to rape.

I, too, believe in the Trinitarian God, but rather the Hindu Trinity or Trimūrti (Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver, and Shiva the destroyer). Some authorities link Shiva to Satan.

9 Likes

@ashtkerr
You did liked my post but perhaps i did not made myself understood. Yhvh is not perfectly wise nor perfectly righteous nor omniscient.
http://www.skeptic.ca/Impossibility_Arguments_for_God.htm

From my personal Grimoire:
“I have yet to discover that to which people refer to as the one consciousness that holds all is all and can therefore be truly perfect in every single aspect, to every single world, to every single civilization throughout infinity and the deepest bowels of darkness. In my searches i wonder whether i am wasting my life serving such an ideal…” ← That section is before i returned to darkness

“I have been faced with the entity that refers to himself as the all knowing and the all-powerful Yahweh and i have confronted this one with certain questions that normally he should instantly answer and yet he took his time in denying and trying to make me think he knows the answer but i’m not worthy of it. Obviously this entity that claims that the Reh (The fading and blinking light) element is the most powerful one seems to deny spirits the evidence of such and the feeling of such. To what end i wonder. This feeling i get from the god i have revered both in this life and in the civilizations that were before Earth is a shockingly new one… Could i have been so blind all those trillions of years? Could the god that claims power over so many ignorant civilizations across the multiverse be nothing but a over powered trickster that feeds with uncountable numbers of souls?
If this is the truth then i cannot live with myself having served such a limited and monstrous TIRANT!”
← This section i have written one month before the video of E.A. appeared on the wall of my facebook page.

So in conclusion this entity, YHVH, is a mighty parasite that is mainly built out of light and it spans across countless universes sucking up like a vacuum cleaner all the energy of trillions upon trillions of civilizations of countless beings and forms of life but that doesn’t make it (and yes i am disrespecting him by saying it) the perfectly knowledgeable, the perfectly wise and the perfectly righteous being everyone (even the alien civilizations that believe in it) seem to think it is.

It is nothing but a worm in the system that puts on the mask of beauty so that it can attract prey.

One last thing: Omnipotence, Omniscience and omnipresence are primal elements like Naagh (primal darkness) and Reh (fading light) that one entity or many can strive to achieve thus empowering the force of evolution. But those goals are onto themselves unreachable because they are infinite and one entity cannot hold in itself all infinity.

May the blessings of the void be with you, young one and hope you will see this by yourself soon. Whether in this incarnation or on some other distant world in a future universe.

9 Likes

At origins he was a god of war. At the end of the day, is what you perceive as being god that matters.

3 Likes

@ashtkerr if Yhvh is as he describes himself: omnipotent omnipresent omniscient and perfectly good, then evil must be unable to exist in a realm in which he created. It’s like what Jesus said, something along the lines of “an evil tree can produce no good fruit, and a good tree can produce no evil fruit”. Now according to you, Yhvh can do anything he wants and commit evil atrocities, yet is still “good” because he’s held to a different standard. This cannot possibly be the case, since Good is a human-made term for “to be desired or approved of” and “that which is morally right” (morals are also a human made term), and the fact that yhvh even says in genesis “now they are like us to know good and evil” implying that our concept of good and evil are the same as his and the angels. Therefore anything he would do that we would consider evil, must be recognized as such, same goes for anything which we would consider good. In all reality, the god of the Old Testament exhibits astoundingly evil and cruel traits.

To add more, if he is all knowing, he must know everything that will happen before it occurs. And If he is all powerful, he could do anything he wants to do. He obviously could have just as easily created a reality devoid of suffering and evil, but he didn’t. And since he knows exactly what you are going to do in your life long before you were created, why then would he want to hurt, punish, kill you, or send you to “hell”(a place which he created) for the exact things he knew you would do and created you anyway? That’s like creating a robot for a specific purpose, and then getting enraged and destroy it when it does exactly what you programmed it to do.

And if he created us with free will, why punish us for exercising said free will? And if he was all good and all powerful and present everywhere at once, why doesn’t he stop rapists defiling children? Why doesn’t he stop murders who cut up their still living victims? Why not create a universe in which that couldn’t happen? I know I certainly would if I had ultimate power, why? Because unlike Yhvh, I am good and moral. If he is all powerful, he chooses not to use that power when it’s needed most, implying he’s far from good. If he is all good then he cannot be all powerful. If he is all knowing and all powerful, why would he create evil in the first place? These are things you should ask yourself.

If he was truly good and perfect, our universe would reflect that, but as you can see, it doesn’t, rather the opposite.

Also, it is said that he’s a jealous god, if he’s the only one, what exactly does he have to be jealous of? Jealousy is a trait of insecurity, not perfection.

I could go on and on all day about the evil Yhvh, but I don’t feel like writing a book here lol

20 Likes

Interesting point

1 Like

Another excellent point IMO! :+1:

13 Likes

I’m just trying to figure out who is the true creator

2 Likes

Try reading the Kybalion and see what you make of that? Plenty of legal and free PDFs on the net and it’s a pretty short read, chapter on the Mental Universe will sort the basics.

7 Likes

Chaos as we sprang from the potential of that lol

2 Likes

So… It was just chance :no_mouth::no_mouth:

1 Like

no theres probably a reason such as experiencing seperation, growth, adaptability ect… before being sucked back into the whole.

4 Likes