Is summoning a demon something very scary?

if you cannot make that initial push, this path may not be for you.

2 Likes

Lucifer is an amazing entity

1 Like

He reads the ideas and feels you

1 Like

This is what I thought! I am not strong enough to make a path

1 Like

its up to you really

1 Like

How did you get past this difficult stage? How do you deal with your fear?

ive had lots of experience

1 Like

You don’t. You be afraid and you do it anyway. That’s what courage is.

And then, having faced your fear you find it wasn’t so bad and that’s what stops you being (so) afraid the next time.

2 Likes

Yes that’s right, Knowledge and experience is the solution to face fears and the unknown

Totally Correct!

I must speak with fear with courage, and I should not hide from facing reality! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Take a look at this if you have time - why fear is good for you:

4 Likes

@sadangel yes it can be very dangerous!!! Maybe you will loose your logic senses and you will never be the same person again!!!
You will also be afraid to stay alone in a room in the night!!! Its unbelievably scary…

1 Like

My clairvoyance is not the best i dont see her i feel her but when she wants to show me she sends out spiders to find me with her presence every now and then she will speak to me.

1 Like

They send me a lot of signs and i have to figure them out some are obvious others are a lil tricky

1 Like

Like chlamydia :joy::joy:

1 Like

Ok, what are you doing in this forum then? Are you expecting people to force you to evoke so you can blame it to someone else because you weren’t ready? Or are you expecting people to hold your hand? If you’re so scared that you afraid you’ll fall in a coma then you’re not ready for this.

3 Likes

Honestly, when I first started evoking demons, I found that the fear was more present before the ritual than during it, which kinda floored me to be honest. While not every spirit out there is friendly, the demons I have worked with have taught me just how much fear can make things seem a lot more dangerous than they actually are and skew one’s perspective. The only way to deal with that fear is to push on anyways.

6 Likes

Yoda quotes always give a sense of will power

3 Likes

well the first Goetia Demon i evoked told right out of the gate “What you want motherf****?”… and i think shown me his true face for a sec… which i (after a quick “oh”) went on with the ritual… it was just a petition so i wasn’t planing to hear or see the entity at the time so… i guess he did that for my own good… like to break the ice… saying something “you worry about protecting yourself from us too much… f***ing chill”… At least that’s how i decided to see it. haha

2 Likes