Is it possible to become a nephilim? (half angel half human)

The same way you summon anything else.

You see I dont really know how to summon anything

Well, this forum comes equipped with a search function so you can find all the information you need.

It helps to have a grasp on the basics these can give some insights to that.

Platlist
Hardcore Esoteric: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqmYATvZNTc&list=PL96BieZ1hIduXmMrqQyplXI26H1iQdYTG

Though it still takes alot of work :alien:

This could explain why some enjoy being invoked and getting to experience our plain through us.

Yeah also when you say invoke what exactly does that mean?

Sorry!
Invoking is basically bringing them in you and Evoking is having them appear in flames, smoke etc or into external objects.
I’ll look for a thread that gives better detail :slight_smile:

Thanks I see a lot of people throw that around and I dont know what it means

Remember the search feature here is actually really good, as I said to someone else, abuse it like Google :wink:

Ironically that’s how I found this forum. It was with google

1 Like

Well is it possible to evoque a fallen angel and ask him to turn you into a nephilim? Can a fallen angel do it?

The short answer is no.

Being a nephilim is something that you’re born into. But even then, the angel wouldn’t be a physical parent as your DNA is still human. Because angels, demons and other spirits don’t possess corporeal forms, they would need a host to “conceive” a child. Your soul may be nephilim, but not your body.

2 Likes

Welcome @AncientSoul. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.