Invoking/Evoking

Is it better to Invoke an entity before evoking them, or vice versa? How will this affect the relationship, performance, and ritual? How would you go about this?

3 Likes

What is your experience when starting with a new entity? Im sure that they are apart from eachother, I guess what im trying to say is which should come first the chicken or the egg? lol…

Depends… I usually get my ritual set up, then I invoke for further assistance as to what I should/shouldn’t use in the ritual. After the ritual is complete I invoke, sometimes evoke, to ask for what I can do each day to help get results…or what changes I need to make, or hindrances that I may be unaware of. It really depends on what you’re trying to do. @AltScript just posted a good vid…

4 Likes

When I start a relationship with an entity, I like to evoke it several times first so I can feel out if I trust it enough to invoke it, I recommend you take the same approach, but you don’t HAVE to if you feel it unnecessary, hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks friends, any advice or guidance is greatly appreciated, i just wanted some outside input so I can gain some insight and decide what im most comfortable with.

Great video thank you

1 Like