Is it possible to become a nephilim? (half angel half human)

I agree that’s why I was asking to see if there was proof either backing him up or going against him

1 Like

:rofl: maybe I will. Or I could try a spell of forced truth on him. It should make him tell the truth to any question I ask him.

1 Like

Nah man just cast firebolt and show him whats what.

1 Like

True. But I dont Intend on causing physical harm to him I think mental pain is more satisfying

2 Likes

No it won’t. if he really believes he is a Nephilim, then it is the truth to him and will read as such. That’s why fanatics can read as truthful on lie detectors; they actually believe what they’re saying, even if it is a lie in reality.

Ask your friend if he can swim. If he can, then he’s not a Nephilim. God flooded the world just to kill them, so obviously they can’t swim :rofl:

8 Likes

gg

3 Likes

That makes sense I’ll try that if he drowns well. Oops

2 Likes
5 Likes

Only the classics here

I concur with everything @DarkestKnight has said.

1 Like

If they really think it’s true, a truth spell won’t work but if it’s just attention, you got your kryptonite :wink:

2 Likes

The proof against him is that his DNA is human. Ancestry.com will test his saliva and prove he is genetically human.

3 Likes

In my experience, it’s possible…on a spiritual level, that is.

The biggest issue with people claiming to be “physically”, by flesh, demonic or angelic, is the lack of physical proof to verify it. And it seems that some black magicians can’t separate a Clairsentient Experience, where the changes occurs through astral projection, from a straight up physical experience. As the experience made them a bit confused, thinking their physical bodies were altered, the changes were actually on their astral bodies/souls.

I would say that a good black magician should be able to separate the astral body from the physical body, and know the difference of these two bodies.

6 Likes

Why would anyone choose to become less than what they are now? Angels are lower than man.

I have never understood that logic. We typically rely on angels, demons etc. to do things that are beyond our capabilities. They also have a more profound understanding about how the universe works than we do. Wouldn’t it be the other way around?

6 Likes

Aside from Nephilims, there are those physical transformations supposedly taking place after death (Rainbow Body) or even during life e.g. Vallalar, as the result of following Vajrayana, Yoga etc.

1 Like

I actually have a theory on otherkin, as I used to call myself one of them. Actual authentic kin, ones who can and do Astrally appear as what they claim, are likely by whatever means more attuned to their godself. For some reason certain characteristics bleed through from their higher plane into their current form. Which is why, as a personal example, people who don’t even know me personally have commented on me appearing to have a werewolf superimposed on my being.

One of these instances oddly enough came from someone who identified as a nephilim. Which is likely a misnomer, but is simply the best identifiable name they can come up with to explain what they are.

3 Likes

Interesting theory

I generally go to entities to learn to do what they do as such the same with any skill or building muscle it takes practice and time to get good at it. But it never hurts to consult an expert on matter outside your current field of knowledge :alien:

As to this I think it would be more accurate to ssay they have more active knowledge of non physical planes cause they originate outside the physical plane consciously just as we reside consciously in the physical more than the non physical in most cases.

1 Like

Interesting out of curiosity how would someone summon say a God to the physical realm? Or some form of deity that exists outside of the physical relm.