Is Astral sex the same as Physical sex

I also don’t know how to astral travel, so what am I suppose to do, open up the sigil and start screaming ‘’ fuck me’’, ‘’ fuck me, please fuck me’’ with my lungs out. :kissing:

13 Likes

:joy::joy: I had to laugh at this LMFAO :joy::joy:

6 Likes

One simply question, if any vivid visualization done with clear feelings is suppose to materialize, then why does all the dreams, lustful fantacies I had in my semi asleep state about banging all super models or hot chicks in my neighbour didn’t materialise. Those were done in a sexually charged state too. No disrespect but as far as my knowledge goes, it says that visualization technique works when only done in an extremely relaxed state of mind.

Idk I personally wouldn’t take astral sex as a human “casual sex” type thing.

2 Likes

Keep trying and open your third eye. Visualize an entity not a human being. I visualized so many times having sex with Angela Jolie and she never showed up. I’m sure if I visualize a random entity it’s more likely to come. I get I get overwhelmed with fear and then there is a presence. It never touched me. I only had sex in my dreams

3 Likes

Don’t want to get too personal but how many times did you had astral sex, and was it with only one entity.

I didn’t keep track it was a lot and yes it was only with the one.

1 Like

Dude I can relate I was in your place not long ago. :cry: don’t lose hope, countless brothers are with you.

2 Likes

Who, azazel or belial

Unfortunately Azazel haha

1 Like

:joy: ya I will be all right I will live

3 Likes

Unfortunately, why unfortunately. And I also heard that demons can become possessive, is it true.

2 Likes

It’s a long story. And yes it’s true, to a certain extent but it varies.

1 Like

Well, I think this forum is for sharing stories and experiences. So, I am waiting. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For in what ways he was possessive or not? Or the long story?

If you think astral sex with one entity is hard, try it with three. Now that was some a tad bit overwhelming for me. :joy:

(King Belial, King Asmodeus, and Azazel)

6 Likes

Would you like share?

4 Likes

I actually just might. :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Start with the long story, then the possessive part will come by itself.

1 Like

Good! If you can do it. I can do it. I might try 10

2 Likes