Is Astral sex the same as Physical sex

~I’m such a honest person :3

2 Likes

Foursome with three demon kings :dizzy_face: I am feeling like virgin again.

5 Likes

Well as much as I love sharing experiences! It’s a long story I’d rather not put all over the forum :joy: you can PM me about it if you want

4 Likes

I can’t consiously travel so it’s more like the spirit says LETS FUCK and pulls me out of my body LOL

It depends on the depth of the relationship. Belial for example participates in group sex but refuses to “share” me. When I am with with him he doesn’t want anyone else there. Or for me to think about anyone else. He doesn’t have a problem with me having sex with other spirits or humans. He is just very serious about our time being ours.

even if he possessed a human and we had sex he would have to have complete control. He would see the human mind as interfering.

So he is possessive in that way.

11 Likes

ok… FUCK PHYSICAL SEX.

~Human-women are either hoes, or want a man for life…

~Human-men want to use you as a living flesh light, for their tiny or dirty meat sticks.
They want a fetish-fuck, if you offered oral. Or they wanna turn you into their private whore.

I’m tired of this shit.

I don’t wanna play the theater for the woman, make the right impressions, even with both knowing that its all about some sensuality and sex.

And i don’t wanna sit here ~like today, for 2 hours, and talk to over dozen guys, from which a 1/3 stops replying for no reason, or because they fapped. The rest wants fetish, and have all sorts of kinky or creepy plans in mind…but i just asked for a quick and vanilla first meeting :frowning:

FUCK HUMANS.

~I’ll try these spirits! For they are supposedly more intense anyway.

8 Likes

the fullmoon might make it spicy! :slight_smile:

and/or possibly fertile!
pink moon, milk moon, flower moon, corn planting moon, it seems to have alot of fertile names anyway, might be good for some sort of fertility ritual

makes me think of Naamah and Ishtar

2 Likes

:rofl: hopefully :heart:

omg’s…my post was so embarrassing… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

honesty can feel that way sometimes, but it’s better than being fake imo!

2 Likes

There is no such thing as embarrassing on BALG
We are all open here in our experience.
I am also giving up on physical sex I can’t get any. I got more chances in Lucid Dreams

5 Likes

Don’t be embarrassed. I get frustrated with my husband a lot and think why should I have sex with him at all when I have spirits.

But I love him and I do enjoy being intimate with him.And there is a special bond with having children with someone and being a family that way. Just like having spirit children with a spirit has it’s onn bond

4 Likes

Thank you…but.
I think the saying comes from the russian nations:

“the one with a full belly, will never understand the starving.”

4 Likes

It was 32 years before I lost my physical virginity to my husband. I was very lonely for human companionship for a long time.

2 Likes

But I am a guy tho :anguished::sob: I will be the real life 40 year old virgin. Did u see the movie?

Now I am 25 and terrified to have sex

2 Likes

Seriously, aren’t you a bit afraid, cuz at the end of the day it is a fucking Demon. Why would it hesitate to do harm.

Just pay a whore and fuck the crap out of her. 25 isn’t that high age to lose virginity, depending on the culture/country you belong to. (in west it may be a bit high, for sure)

1 Like

Well of course there is a risk with any magick. But you have to be fearless to an extent. You are the operator and they have their own reasons for working with you. They wouldn’t get anyone to work with them if they went around killing people’s loved ones. They respect your boundaries and your intentions. But you can’t blame them if you aren’t ready to handle the risk ,you don’t tell them what you want and set those boundaries.

Belial doesn’t like my husband but he is not going to cause him any harm other than the occasional prank. (Pushing him out of bed, making him lose things etc) He likes my children and respects that he is their father.

4 Likes

Things that I hear about King Balial I think it’s kinda adorable :blush:

4 Likes

Well can you clearly communicate with this entities, cuz the last thing I wanna do is bring this beings in my life so intimately without having a clear channel of communication. Won’t have any card to play if things go out of hand. And if you don’t mind answering, first how long are you practicing occult/magick, just to get a rough idea of the road map.

And you clearly have some prejudice to demons. These days, honestly I would trust a demon before a human…

5 Likes

Why shouldn’t I, even after years of practice E. A said that don’t expect results in the way you wanted them to happen if you are working with demons. ( You will get results but in an unbearable way ). So any neophyte should be cautious.