~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

It doesn’t matter if Cthulhu penetrated every single opening of your body,
or if Azazel’s thorned cock fucked a new hole into it,
just share your story! ~And if you like, go as visual with your description as possible,
since someone might fap to it.

Aaaand yes (-_- ‘’ ) you are allowed to sex-themed artwork to strengthen the empathic feeling of tension in the reader -don’t even ask! We are not some highschool-facebook-group, we are really messed up people, and are free to do anything. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mod edit, new thread for 29021 and beyond at: Mephisto's Grey Room (BALG Sex Stories and Horny 18+ Thread)

85 Likes

DAMN YOU, PEOPLE IN CHASITY :angry:
~Have you ever thought how other people cause of it?

It means no entertainment for the rest :rofl:

1 Like

This is now a get drachir a girlfriend thread.

21 Likes

… naah… i will earlier succeed in turning my neighborhood into zombies…
(which i attempt todo)
but thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I had any stories to share I would. As much as the energy of certain spirits feels very pleasurable. That just seems to be what they feel like. They’ve all basically been very comforting rather than sexual. Although one of them likes to poke my nipples to let me know they are there…not sure which one of them it is.

18 Likes

this literally screams after, some group play! :wink:
~after that, you would know for sure :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

“May Azazel’s thorned cock fuck a new hole in you!” sounds like an excellent improvement on plain old “fuck you” as a cussin’ term. :thinking:

Well overdue IMO. :+1:

46 Likes

:kissing_heart: i could kiss you for recognizing my hidden greatness :hugs:

17 Likes

cactus_is16073197Small_low_res

52 Likes

Well it’s definitely not thorned I’ll tell you that :joy::smirk:

20 Likes

Oh please, tell me -uhm… tell US more :smiley:

5 Likes

Lmao 1. There’s too much to tell all at once because it was way more than just a handful of times.
And 2. What do you want? An entire sex scene??

19 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: ehehehehe …if you like to tell?

10 Likes

I’d fuck it.

23 Likes

One night i called on naamah. She kissed all the way up my legs and i could feel her mouthing my d. I felt extreme arousal she got on top of me riding me as my inner vision seen her clearly she grabbed the back of my head and kissed the right side of my face and then i climaxed due to not being able to handle the intensity of her touches it was like an explosion came from my whole body. (Giggity)

46 Likes

I’ll get you some saucy stories, Drachir. Just have to find my old grimoire… They were all recorded there…

15 Likes

Hmm, I have a few… This one comes to mind. I have an Acolyte whose energies was blocked. He was at that time 63 years old, and was trying to do sex magick. He never orgasmed. So he called me. I guided him though a meditation to relax. He was laying naked on his bed. I summoned Asmoday to surround him and his bed. I heard over the phone him starting to moan. It got louder and louder. And they he exploded 5 times. He told me that he has not done that since he was a teenager. For the next 10 days after, he was hornier than a cat in heat. He had to wear very loose pants because he always had an erection. And everytime his d head rubbed against his pants, he exploded. He had to wear condoms all the time so he would not mess up his pants. :star_struck:

58 Likes

Thats one hell of a horny dick :hushed:

14 Likes

Well sweetheart, looks like today is your day. I was able to find my grimoire after searching for 3 months. Guess the demons want you to hear some stories…

Here’s one of my first incubus experiences during a dream…

I was laying on my belly. I was talking to a demon in this dream. He was very talkative and I got the vibe that he loved being in control… in a sexual way. The situation escalated quickly. Next thing I know, he was suddenly behind me, grabbing my hips. I hear him deeply inhaling . When he would exhale, he made this sigh sound of raw, animal-like pleasure. I felt his cock prodding my ass from behind as he became hard. I squirmed and couldn’t help but moan.

Suddenly, he shoves his cock deep into my ass. I could actually feel the penetration(my first experience). It felt so real. He thrust into me and I was succumbed by pleasure. This was pure ecstasy. I don’t know what drugs are like, but I would think it’s fair to say, this is what it feels like. I tried to resist. It felt like I was being raped; however, I was loving every single second of it. The tip of his cock felt like a big, round knob. Sort of like an extended butt plug. Feeling that knob shove in and out was intensely pleasurable and fulfilling.

Then this old woman appeared and shooed him off of me. Then she suddenly disappeared. I had one of the most powerful orgasms though. It was like a full body orgasm. The demon came hard in me regardless of the intrusion. I could feel it fill me. The demon slowly pulled his cock out of my ass. I could feel every inch of him squeeze out of me. I look over and I see him cleaning his cock. He tells me, “I just shove it in and enjoy the ride”.

Then, I woke up.

This experience was a reward from either Lord Asmodeus or Satan, or both of them. Prior to that experience, I made my room more accommodating to the demonic. That’s why I believed it was a reward.

61 Likes

@HermDemon That was Asmoday/Asmodeus. He is a horny thang. Doing sex magick with him bumps the energies up by a couple of levels.

21 Likes