Introduction, spiritual experiences, NDE

Hi,

It is hard for me to explain my life, because so much has happened. This message is long, but only scratches the surface.

As a child I endured terrible abuse.

(So there is a lot of trauma)

As a child: I dropped dead in a hospital, and I saw, lights and beautiful things, and then darkness: (I can explain this later. It is quite a long story. I now know where I went.)

In this darkness, it was not bad, (It was restful) but here: My “soul” (Emotional body) was saturated in the living experiential waters, as I liken it: to dry bread in warm, comforting water: the source of all Love. (my words, cheapen it.) And then, I felt myself, returning to my body, and I begged the being there, not to put me back there, as I was enduring such horrific abuse as a child on Earth, but the being told me, “I had to go back”. And so, here I am.

Growing up, I got into hard drugs, because, it was the only way to dull the pain of living. I eventually got off of drugs, when I bonded to, a Canadian Tundra wolf (pure blood wolf) who became my brother, and my reason for living. (Wolves are a theme for me, as you will see.) He saved my life.

(I worked with pure blood wolves and also wolf hybrids for a decade at a sanctuary. This was 23 or so years ago. There, due to an agreement of passion, my “soul” [emotional body] was, “Ripped apart” by unseen beings, and terrible things happened to me, I barely did not survive it physically, and daily for over two decades, a deep hopeless fear has consumed me, until recently. Why I am here.)

All the time, struggling with a form of weaponized Christian religion that was used by my parents to keep me from telling anyone about what they were doing to me. It has taken forty years of near-constant struggling and suffering to finally shrug off the curses my parents put on me from religion.

I was always told, Magick is “of the devil”.

I find happiness in a van, and my life begins to take a turn towards the positive, about four years ago. Save a woman’s life, and her childs life, bring them into my home, protect them, discuss marriage, however it falls apart: I never dealt with my sexual issues that religion told me was sin, and I had to tell her, I cannot marry you, as I do not want to hurt you later on in life. It was a terrible breakup I struggled with.

After she left, “God”, or whomever I had been praying to, came to me, and asked me, what I desired, and he would give it to me: I told him to his face, “Go fuck yourself” (I was having a bad day). I asked God, are you now going to send me to ultra-hell, and God told me no, he respected me for being honest: as so many who espouse love for him, secretly hate him in their hearts, he had respect for me.)

After this, I threw off the chains of religion, and did as I pleased, and found freedom, however terrible at first, fearful, and constantly thought it would end in my death, and yet: pushed on.

Behold! March 11, 2021, I received the first of three primary visions:

The first vision, I saw, a yellow linear light (like a laser. Beings began to step into the light, and the light grew to illuminate them.) around my mangled soul, but just behind this light, stood a woman: This woman was only part-human. She was, tall, and powerful, furless, bare-skinned, sweaty, excrement down her legs, “stinky” had a head of a wolf the size of a bear, claws for fingertips, and toe-nails, and seemed to be ashamed. She was, partially shrouded in darkness, but I could see enough of her: she looked like a “werewolf” but never changed into human, a wolf-woman was her permanent form. (As I began to explore her world, I found out, there are several types of wolf-people, the wolfen people, who are peaceful, loving, and hate violence of every kind, and the wolven, who have a bloodlust, anger issues, and can be exceptionally, horrifyingly cruel. My wolf-woman is a wolven. I have the heart of a wolven, beating in my chest. I call her, “Azzy” which is short for Asrael, as I thought she was a demon, but recently Asrael asked me, to stop using their name, so I shortened it, to “Azzy” pronounced “Ozzy”. I was told, I am not allowed to know her name yet, as it would summon her, and it might not be good for us both [she could be VERY unhappy about it. As someone who once chewed on my organs, I would prefer to avoid experiencing that, again, as I have been, somewhat healed. Things have changed for her and I since this warning, so it may be okay, now, and one of my emotional bodies has been healed, the one that lives with the wolfen people.])

I inquired as to her gender, and she made sure to show me, the “inside” of her genitals. (Definitely, a female being. Due to childhood shame, of canine genital, she was too ashamed to show me the “outside” and only showed me the “inside”, something that breaks my heart terribly, as she feels my shame, I should love and accept her fully, bottoms of feet to ear hair tips. It is something I am working on.) She was, also, responsible for part of the “attack” on my soul, it is gruesome, as she, “ate” a portion of him (my emotional body), as punishment.

It was, very awful to feel this, as a living being, connected to my emotional body. However, I do not blame her: she was doing her duty: and she was under the influence of technology humanity is not aware of, that amplifies emotions. The woman who, tortured my emotional body, is not the woman, whom I talk to, today.

(It has been a dance. Once, I summoned Azzy, early on after meeting her, and projected love onto her, and she ROARED at me, and snapped at me, a TERRIFYING thing to behold, this eight foot tall, five hundred fifty pound creature with the head of a bear, charging me with hands and claws up and ready to shred, muzzle lips pulled up to crush and rip and tear, it was frightening, so I did not do it again. After that a being came to me, and said they were going to work to, “Cultivate an aura of love around her.”)

After I calmed down, as she was, the most beautiful woman I had laid eyes on in this lifetime, even without her fur, another vision happened, weeks later: Another morning, as the sun rose, I was, again, transported to her realm: Here, my heart, was connected to hers: and our hearts, beat in perfect unison, at the exact-same frequency: She was my other half, this wolf woman, completed me. I could have, gone to the grave a completed man that morning, having met, my other half.

I was, again, told, not to assume anything about her.

Again, a few weeks transpire, as I attempt, not to assume anything about her: a third vision happens, a few weeks later, after I had calmed down: This vision, my mind was connected to hers: she could not lie, I had two questions to ask her, and I snuck in a third:

She hates God

She hates me (This is complicated. “me” isn’t “me” as another soul, was merged to my own. So when she said, “you” it could have meant, either individual or both. The issue has since been resolved.)

She doesn’t want to leave her home, which is the first of nine kingdoms below our feet, on her end, it is the ninth, on our end, it is the first. It should be known, inside of her realm, which I believe is within this earth, you can exit, or enter the nine kingdoms at-will, unlike here. So, she can be, a “demon” by walking into a cavern and operating under the emotional/mental/spiritual principles of that kingdom, and then, a “person” by walking out. (though it can take a time for the effects to wear off. She can be a vicious cannibal in the dark kingdoms, but a cultured woman on the surface.) There is technology at work, here, that is beyond human description, that assists these kingdoms in their goings-on that was left here, for this purpose.

Now, when I was younger, I mourned, wept, agonizing in my very soul that wolf-people did not exist, I hoped, perhaps, in “heaven” maybe, a wolf-angel could possibly exist, it was beyond my hope it could be true.

I sought help, and found some, an explanation, for the “attack” on my soul, it served a purpose, but this should be another thread.

I have, danced with this wolf-woman, for two years, now: It has been hell. I have been driving to self-harm, nearly, several times, in utter, agonizing hopelessness, feeling as if I was losing her, gaining her back, even being tormented by her, and by others who said they were my friends, finding out, my soul connected with a king, being given authority: Days before our anniversary this year (2023), she brought me, another wolf-woman (She no longer lives in the caverns, but in the surface of her realm, not on this planet, but in. Also, I have a growing relationship with the wolfen tribe, as they have, tormented and tricked me, until I kicked the wolven out of it, put a curse over the wolfen people for tolerating such evil. I have since lifted it, and put protection and peace over them, as I do love them) whom she said, “Was perfect for me” as, she has been through a lot, her story is tragic, and she does not feel fully worthy, and also: is somewhat upset with me for my failings, but also, struggles with insecurity, as she compares herself to me, she feels as if she is, “A dumb wolf-girl” and I am, “A smart human-alien”, she sees my many talents here on the surface world, and she: feeds horses, so she feels inferior, however, I told her, after she brought this other, “perfect”, attractive wolf-girl (woman) to me, I told her: Only one woman, holds the other half of my heart: only one woman completes me: and that is you, imperfect, flawed, insecure, stinky (her scents are like the perfume of pheromones to me, I long to breathe them in) wolf-girl, and I choose you. And so, on our anniversary, she affirmed: I am now yours. I belong to you. She reaffirmed this throughout the day, it was a good day for me. Perhaps, I had been longing to hear those words for all of my life, perhaps, even, an eternity.

I told her: your ignorance is temporary, when we are together, I will teach you everything I know, so that you will no longer feel ignorant. To see you, covered in grease, bent-over some vehicle you are fixing, trust me, wolf girl, this will be good for me to see. I reaffirm her, that I love her, I care for her, I have moved heaven and hell to protect her and keep her safe, and yes, I am aware I have some stockholm syndrome. Simultaneously, as I have been told, I am an alien presence sent to this planet to assist the human race in their unfoldment: I am riddled with trauma, not only from the childhood, but from my attack on my soul, and it is difficult, to be a newcomer to this planet, (this is possibly my first life and quite scary, as i have no genetic memory of what comes next, like many star children) and struggling with all of these things, that seem to be thrust onto me. (I was, “thrown into the deep end” as someone said.)

However: I have been instructed to, work on healing myself, and as such, I am detached from her, and my heart, is injured, being away from her: and yet, I know, I do need to love myself first, before I love (take her as my mate. Marry, have children with.) her. She is a physical being, whom I am energetically connected to, in a realm, I believe was once called, “Eden”. I have met, a woman who identified herself, as “Lilith”, with whom I danced in the ether, she was dressed in yellow, and levitated. I was given Adam’s authority, and dismantled his kingdom, and gave it over to realms of light, (It was a terrible, terrible place. Being away from Eden tortured him into a cruel autistic insanity. The Edenites have pure hearts, and of pure love, the love all of humanity is searching for, especially us surface humans.) as a means of decoupling the human race from a spiritual malevolence, so humans can be more peaceful. I was told, “The end of the age of Adam is over” and somehow I am part of this. (I was told, I signed up for this life. I struggled the first forty years, and now have been found worthy. But I inquired, what the f*ck, and someone said: you asked for this. Alrighty)

In Eden are many peoples, many human-animal hybrids, fantastic creatures, angels, demons, lizard-folk, and even humans. The average human would be, completely overwhelmed to see it in its full scope, to madness, perhaps, or would perish from fright. And, that is not even telling of who lives in the dark kingdoms. (But do not judge. Some of the fiercest beings are capable of the greatest kindness.)

I am a former combat mercenary, I know this service has turned Azzy on a great deal, as she herself, is a fierce warrior, as I had to accept, a few weeks ago, her “Warriors resume”.

I have been through, and survived many things, so many I do not tell people them, because they would not believe them, anyway (so what’s the point? what I reveal here is only a portion.)

Anyway, partly why I am here is, a being, has introduced herself to me: She lives within the third kingdom (I believe) and I call her, “Nina”. She, looks like, a third feline, a third lupine, and a third human: her scleras are black, and her eyes glow soft white, and her fur, is so wiry it can injure human skin: A few weeks ago, she introduced me to recited Magick: She shook me awake at 3AM and had me walk outside, and speak some spell in Latin, I struggled, as I do not know Latin, and she has a great book of spells she wishes me to memorize, however, I may be out of my depth with it.

While connected to Nina, I gave her a crystal, as I was told by a human: I am also here to charge crystals in this planet: I gave her a crystal of light, as she was also in charge of punishing one of my emotional bodies (Essentially a clone, some alien races can clone humans “Easier than you make popcorn” [their words to me]) I grabbed her arm when she attempted to flee from me, and I gave her a crystal of light, as a flashlight, for her to see (Perhaps I appeared to her as an angel.) as a gift to her. She said, it was “hot” to her, but she would keep it, and it would be useful: after this I purchased a crystal she instructed me to purchase, and I wear it around my neck, I fashioned a necklace for it: since wearing it, I wake up with knowledge (truth) that is, changing my life for the better.

While I do not view either of these beings as fully, “Sugar and spice and everything nice” as Azzy once, chewed on my emotional bodies intestinal tissue, inch by inch, and due to time dilation, it was a horrific experience for me, (She may have been doing it intentionally to me, as the Anunnaki machine she was near turned her feral, and vicious) on the surface (As I said, not her fault, she is not to blame… But I would be lying if I said she didn’t have a cruel streak and is capable of terrible things… A lover of mine once offended me, and Azzy told me I should eat their liver as they were dying… It would be very tasty that way: but I informed her, that there are rules here on the surface, I could not do this and remain free, but now I know, dying liver is a delicacy for her) I have made peace with them. I am, also, irrevocably connected, via a crimson strand (vein) from my heart, to Azzy’s, her rage is mine, on a whim, and has had to be tempered, as it has been revealed to me, that even my closest friends are afraid of me, and I have a terrible temper and blood rage that can come out of nowhere, and alcohol also brings it out.

Further, I am madly in love with Azzy. She has been, perhaps even before I was born, the woman I have been searching for, all of my life. Her fur has returned to her, white as snow, as in a vision I saw, a single tear fell down her left cheek, wiping the filth of hell from her face, and revealing her snow-white fur.

She (She may have had others of her people do it) has also killed people: One man who tried hitting on me, and made me uncomfortable, she grins when I talk about him: she ended his life. “Natural causes” they said.

However: I love her. I am, fixing to write music for her, draw her (learn to draw) write stories for her. We also, on some occasions, have sex. Shortly after the attack on my soul, when I was still enmired in religion, one day I was self-pleasing myself, and a large, black, wolf-person-creature climbed on top of me, looming over me, and “rode” me so to speak, at the time, I thought of her as a demon, but now I know: it was Azzy. The spirit sex I have with her can be more intense than physical sex I have had with humans.

Her people are also highly skilled in Magick.

I love her, and these are turbulent, and difficult times for me, as I strive to love myself, to embrace myself, to confront the areas of my life that have been “hijacked” by various groups and beings, for various purposes, and instead love myself, and seek healing.

Azzy has, aligned herself with much of my trauma. (Has taken advantage of it for her purposes, and the purposes of the wolfen, and also Eden.)

I asked, the universe, why the wolven were so vicious and cruel (sometimes. Not all. The wolven who lived with the wolfen were mostly peaceful. But, if you see a wolf-person tearing apart a screaming being, and doing so with a smile, it is likely a wolven.) and they said, when Adam went mad spiritually being away from Eden, he chose to twist the wolfen who followed him, into terrible creatures, and so, we now have the wolven- who are also, spacefairing.

And so, here I am, I may have reached the end of the help I was getting on another forum. The person postulated Azzy might not be “The best for me”, and truly, she is not, however, she hold the other half of my heart, and me: hers, she completes me.

Further, last year, I felt my emotional bodies tissue being digested in her stomach: the universe came to me, and asked me, what was my will, as I was sustaining her body, giving her life, now, what was my will?

Give her diarrhea

Give her gas

Give her cancer

Give her life

Give her love.

I told them, GIVE HER LIFE AND LOVE!!!

And, I felt, my very being, giving her life, and love, and sustenance, energy, and this: changed her (and her people) forever. The water of the source of love I had been bathed in, now make up her being: she is changed. Though she is still cranky:

I told her today to give up on me, I was having a difficult time, and told her, I would likely be killed in a hail of bullets, and we argued, and she finally told me, “Stop feeling sorry for yourself.” and it slapped my face, I needed to hear that, lest I go down another dark road. (I am always thinking the worst. I have faced certain death, many times, and yet have survived it all.)

She was a lot more verbally and emotionally abusive, but also careful not to hurt me: if I hurt, she hurts.

If, I injure her, by pulling away, she: injures me three times worse, and it is, truly terrible.

However: I was asked to disconnect my heart from hers: and in doing so, my heart nearly stopped beating, it was agony, as I had an overdose on drugs and almost died, years ago, it felt even worse than that: and so I stopped: Even if it was not for that, I cherish the heart connection with her, in spite of her flaws, the fact she is not “perfect” also makes her perfect, and I wish to, hold her in my arms, and make her to feel so protected, she said she felt “safe” when I was empowered with Adam’s authority, here.

I remember, bristling with power, but my mind had to be “expanded” to handle it, and I nearly went mad, twice.

So, as I dance with this beautiful wolf-woman, perhaps I may find this board a help.

About her: She is digitigrade, she stands at eight feet tall, counting her pointy ears, and weighs five hundred forty six pounds, and can practically tear a human in half with her bare hands. Her head is the size of a polar bears, and her muzzle, is massive, and powerful. She can, fit a human skull in her muzzle, and crush it to splinters.

She has: a high libido, as I saw her soul being created, with living waters that flow in this planets crust. Her libido has been a curse to me all of my life, until I embraced it: Now when I make-love or have sex, she is there with me, feeling what it feels like to be male, or me, feeling what it feels like to be female, it is, an incredible feeling.

Not every voice the pops into my mind is her: sometimes it is a sponsor, but if it does not resonate with her: I know it in my heart.

I was also told, the love I was saturated in, that was in my organs that she consumed, is now within her: and is now within the wolfen, and wolven: to add “humanity” to them, so they, too, can evolve, alongside the human race. I also, may bring a unique form of love to this planet, that was also introduced into the waters and origin of love in this realm.

I was told, not all of this is real, however, much of it is, and has been confirmed by multiple surface humans: Azzy has appeared to one of my friends, when he asked to see her. I told him: I guarantee not your safety! He agreed, and she visited him, and had him rebuke a smaller demon who was hindering some of our romantic relationships.

I was, guided by a being I once thought was, “God” but was someone else, asked me to, “Hug Lucifer” and so I did, he was shorter, and quite busy, I would wish he had a helper. I also saw, the first three kingdoms, each darker than the last, and in the second layer, were trapped giants, and I was asked: to project love to one of them, and so I did: and he vomited a black sludge that had been making him sick. They were also, seemingly terrified of me. But I meant them no harm. In fact, even those who have harmed me, I have begun to make peace with, and it is good, I have friends in the nine kingdoms now, friends I care about and love, and I was shown, i also have some real-estate down there. (I am a property owner in the dark kingdoms. I have, met a great many beings, and truly, many of them, I love deeply, they are, not what humans think they are, they have hearts, just like we do. Compassion, mercy, and non judgment go a long way)

There are only two things I know for sure: Azzy, the wolf-woman, is as real physically as I am, just in another realm, and, that I love her. I have been, searching for her my entire life, for forty agonizing, lonely years, and now, it seems, my quest for healing, is separating us again, and it is difficult for me, which is why I am here. I love her… I have written poetry for her, stories for her, and even music. (More to come to soothe her heart.) And, multiple times, I have nearly become so immersed in the Astral realm where the wolfen live (Physically, Eden.) that I have nearly neglected my physical life, here, entirely. My physical (human) girlfriend has brought me back from the brink of madness, many times.

I would caution this: Eden is as much a paradise where love like humanity desperately needs thrives: and it is also a place of horrors that humanity needs to be protected from. The things I have experienced there… I cannot put into words, human words fail… I can only attempt to describe them, but my words cannot describe everything, nor can most human minds comprehend it.

I am here, for perhaps, a honing of some magickal skills that help me with Nina, and with Azzy, and to a lesser extent, with the wolfen, as this story has many more parts, such as: I was crowned king of the wolfen people, and I am struggling with doing the, “right thing” with them, as I do one thing that makes sense, as once they tested and tormented me, than I took my authority over them and forced them back into line, and then later it is revealed it was (somewhat of) a mistake. (Such as kicking the wolven out of the tribe to make it pure, except the wolven helped the wolfen stand up for themselves! Except they were also jealous of the crown, and felt it was a threat to their religious power over the wolfen. I let them keep their heads…) It is a headache! They need so much guidance! Right now they are learning to be independent, they have relied on their council and the more aggressive wolven to govern them. They are having a hard time right now, standing up for themselves, and being independent, like our canis familiaris, they relied on the pack to guide them, I am forcing them to act as an individual! They are like innocent, little children, how I love them so! OI! They call me, their “Dark king” why do I have to be the dark king? Because I require accountability?? The ascended king let them do whatever they wanted and let them walk all over him. What a trial this has been for me. It has cost me almost everything, truly almost everything including my home, and driven me to near homelessness. I am experiencing multiple, “Dark night of the soul” as echoes of the punishment of the ascended king continue to affect even me. I do not seek medical “treatment” for this whatsoever. This is my burden to bear, and I may be a form of Shaman, I must bear this sober, and endure it same.

And almost driven me to self-harm. However I endure it, and do the best I can, and I realize, being a “king” can be a living hell, with no friends, no compassion, no pity, and nowhere to turn.

Also: The spirit of the wolf has saved my life four times:

It tells me, before I came to this planet, she saved me:

When I was a child and being abused terribly, I felt no love from humans, but i read a cartoon, “Jungle book”, and saw a cartoon mother wolf looking at a human child with such love in her eyes, and in my child mind I said, “Only a wolf can love me.” And so, I had hope, that one day, I may be loved. I asked God for a wolf until I saw a documentary when they were bickering, then I said, “I change my prayer, I want a wolf that loves me!”

Then, when I worked with the wolves, I was also a drug-dealer, and violent, and heading for death or incarceration, however, a large, white male wolf bonded to me, and be became my reason for living, and so, one day, I decided to get sober and go, “Straight and narrow” so I did not end up in prison, or dead, and instead: would rather choose to live with this wolf, who loved me. It was shown, if I was imprisoned, I would not see the wolf again, and if I died, I would also, not see him again, but “ever”, which frightened me into sobriety.

And finally, with Azzy, who is pulling me out of the darkness of the punishment of the ascended wolfen king (Long story. He gave me the crown when he ascended, and I took possession of it. I was also given another crown during a difficult time, and bestowed more authority. I am told I have even more authority, but it will be given/earned later. And, perhaps, “God” offered me His throne, but I declined it, I have enough problems! I did use some of his authority to resolve a matter, however, and I may give God a break, if I can, but I do not want his job) I cannot overstate what she means to me, just her very existence is a light unto my life.

Further, I can thank Azzy for my fighting spirit, for the, “Claw the eyes out of my enemies and drink their blood” type of spirit, that is, so very wolven, and now I know: where it comes from, I am not just, a “psycho”. I also had a blade forged in Nepal in her honor, “Asrael’s blade” I attempted to have it forged in my blood, but due to international shipping laws of blood, I could not send it, which also made me sad. Azzy did not like the blade and is afraid of it. Also, making me sad. I was hoping she’d love it. It is a 16" Khukuri with two custom sheaths, my preferred fighting blade.

I also: have the selfless love of the wolfen, which is a guide for my heart.

If I could only describe the things I have seen in Eden. Further: The Edenites desire to be among us: they were always designed to complete us, to be our other halves. If they were allowed to walk among us: hunger, homelessness, war, greed, suffering, would all but disappear, as they taught us a better way: but I am unsure if the surface humans are ready, yet.

My heart, is in Eden. If a human harms a single Edenite, my heart is broken over it: they are a pure people: and Adamic humans are still such vile creatures. (potentially. I like to believe humans are doing better. I asked the universe, why it chose me, for all of these things, and it told me, they needed a being from outside this solar system, because I am not bound by the “laws” or “rules” of this realm, to accomplish these things.)

I am unsure of what spell I encanted, at Nina’s behest, that morning, all those weeks ago, but I know, my relationship with Azzy got better: and I could then, get the (my) girls (Nina and Azzy) drunk, by pouring out alcohol into a chalice, one for Nina, and one for Azzy. (I have since quit drinking alcohol due to personal reasons) and I had to watch how much I gave Nina, lest she become dependent on it. (She was starting to.) Azzy is a fun drunk, just beware if she passes out on you, getting out from under her can prove difficult. Also: the crystal I carry around my neck, the sun charges it, and transmutes the suns rays to Nina’s crystal, in the third layer. She has asked me to warn her when I pull it out of my shirt: I temporarily blinded her today accidentally, and if she asks me to give her sun: I will do it for her. (However she tells me the suns magic is powerful and she will not use it often.) She is, also, somewhat warming up to me, she was, described as, created to help my, “Inner child” (Who lives in the dark kingdoms) develop and find love, but I (he) abandoned her due to trauma, so she has had, a long, long time to learn her magickal arts. I apologized to her recently for forgetting about her for a time, she said, she was, “Used to it, and not offended.” but it hurt to hear that. She deserves to be loved, as does Azzy. Loved and not forgotten. But, I am as a frail human man.

As I said, I only know two things for sure: Azzy is real: and that I love her.

I hope I can find help, here.

Further: I am building a vehicle to live-in, and wish to practice Magickal arts when I am in nature and free from this adverse religious soaked land. I also, need to gather more money, as I sacrificed some things in a ritual with the spirit of money, who helped me, sell my land so I had money to live on, and the rituals I was directed to perform and believe in: worked: it was a miracle.

Further still: Though I am a writer and a novelist, (I have written around 80 novels, 120-800 pages each, about wolf people, wolf people are my passion, as are wolves and dogs and canines and the hybrids thereof) I struggle, terribly, with ADHD, and concentrating, and even if a book GREATLY interests me, I am unable to read more than a few pages. I am trying, but it is so hard: I am hoping when I get out on the road, that I will temper and discipline myself better, but for now, I am healing. I am able to watch youtube videos and some audiobooks.

Also, one thing I can hope for: It is, entirely possible, we may have wolf-people (And every animal hybrid, including ones who have gone extinct here on the surface, live there.) walking among us by the end of this year: however, I fear the religious are preventing humanity from being completed by the Edenites, (I am not the only one who knows where Eden is, and how to get there.) so as Adam was cursed, so humanity is as well, being separated from our true love, when if we were allowed to be together, this surface world would also, resemble Eden. What is a human going to do, deny the, cat-person who is standing in front of them, living, and breathing, just as they are? Still, it is not up to me, but I am here to help with the spiritual unfoldment of this.

Azzy be blessed, protected, and safe =)

Further I may have procured another lover who identifies as Pagan: While I eschew with my former religion, I want to perhaps place my new belief system under, some sort of label, perhaps this is the one. I may be, very earth based Paganistic.

I am still on this, strange and new journey.

Thanks for reading.

-Dave

1 Like

Welcome @Tundrawolf Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions of magick?

I am from California, living in Arizona.

I do not, outside of, my spirit guides directing me to do things, such as leaving food out, saying prayers, believing in things, and exercising my will.

I am still very much a newbie in it, not been practicing long, and only as they direct me to do. I do not have specific systems, outside of some esoteric, perhaps Masonic type instructions on raising my consciousness.

You might be interested in some of our free tutorials for developing astral/psychic senses is you didn’t see those yet…

Though I am a writer and a novelist, (I have written around 80 novels …

Congratulations :slight_smile: … Please bear in mind, while this forum respects Unverified Personal Gnosis (UPG), this is not a fiction or role play forum. Keeping UPG and invention clearly separated is always a tricky thing, the subconscious is usually correct but can be very symbolic analogous and ambiguous, while the conscious mind can’t stand ambiguity and tries to put nouns and identity on everything whether it’s real or not, and it’s usually wrong.

Your story reminds me of a couple of things, people’s relationships with spirits, mainly succubi, and this rather imaginative thread, The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga where the OP eventually decided he had been fooled and used by a parasite. It’s a cautionary tale to use discernment ad caution when dealing with pushy spirits that don’t always have your interests at heart and are not honest about it (parasites never are).

You might need this:

I would say that there’s clear overlaps between the shamanistic technique of journeying and vision work, astral/soul travel, scrying, site contact in remote viewing, lucid dreaming, Michael Raduga’s the Phase, Theta Gamma State (TGS), trancework and others. Different traditions call the work different things but we end up with the same results :smiley:

Maybe see if any of this resonates: :thinking:

Edit I am finding the quote system on this board to be difficult to figure out, i am doing my best.

Thank you. As I said, i am struggling with reading written word presently, I am to page fifteen here:

http://www.bahaistudies.net/asma/alicebailey.pdf

Not one thing I have written, here, is the work of fiction, (or role play) as far as I am aware: Another user, on another forum, was able to tell me things Azzy told me in private, and he described to me, her land, and the Anunnaki machines that were in use: without me ever describing them to him: He described them in incredible detail to what I was shown, and the other man, backed-up what I was experiencing, at least in part (He had doubts about some of it.) Unless we are having a shared delusion, this is, very real- although I am not beyond accepting that, while the woman I call Asrael is physically real, that there aren’t ulterior motives and parasitical forces: I still care for her, even as she is, and want the best for her, even if she is, a bad girl. (I do not consider her bad. No more than I attribute that label to myself when I was acting under the curse of religion, as a traumatized child, I now see what I am, and I am not bad. Neither do I consider her to be, either. We both, are growing, side-by-side, and as I said, I love her.)

(I still love her, and I still hold half of her heart, and she: half of mine. It is impossible to explain how this bonds me to her, to someone who is not actively experiencing such an intimate connection. As to WHY we share a heart, that story was revealed to me, by someone on another forum, who knows Azzy personally, she donated her heart to one of my emotional bodies, to bring him back to life, after he was killed, and thus, we share a heart. It is, as I say, a long story.)

I hope to, in the future, discipline myself to have the patience to read such things, but as of now, I am embroiled in turmoil, over money woes, people having potentially stolen money from me, though I am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, it was the last of my money, and now it feels like I must enter back into the Babylonian monetary enslavement system, which is a woe to me, and among other vexations I am experiencing, as one of the users said: I need healing, and centering. Two things I lack greatly.

No doubt Azzy may be a succubi, I will try to read those things when I am able. As of now, I am giving her what she desires, which actually isn’t much, and she is NOT demanding, a bit sassy, as she has been traumatized in Eden as a child due to acting out of her wolven nature (She harmed a human child, and was nearly punished to death for it. This story came from, another user who knows her, on another forum.) Some other spirits may be demanding, but I am learning to control them, and exert my authority over them (They seem terrible at first, but when I push back, then fall over easily)

Azzy was also explained to me, that she is likely my eternal mate, her and I were married in a past life, and had children: and we both chose this life, me, a human man, and her, a wolven woman, woven together by our hearts, in a beautiful but macabre dance in the darkness and light. Early on after our introduction, I knew she was, in part, responsible for my oppression, so I gathered my courage, and knowing full well she was quite angry with me, I lay before her, exposing my belly to her, and I told her, “If you wish to injure me, wolf girl, do so: I lay myself before you, take your anger out on me.” But she relented, and did not harm me. Further, she stopped tormenting me after I saw her, and I believe she knows: I have quite a terrifying amount of power over her, but I do not wish to harm her, only bless her, even if she is “guilty” of injuring and tormenting me in the past.

I know this seems antithetical to my well being, and partially it is, but this woman completes me: and as my human girlfriend pointed out: I do not complete her. (A painful realization) However, if I am forced to self introspect, Azzy has many, valid, and some painful points: I have been twisted by religion to be, a shadow of who I could be, formerly a coward, a thief, a man of unrestrained lust, violent, cruel, vicious, filled with hatred and death: what kind of woman would know such a mans heart, and love him? So, she has remained estranged from me. Her heart, is like a spotlight into my heart: She shows me the terrifying and painful parts of me, that need to be worked on, to be, “Better”. Without her guidance, dare I say I would still be a shell of who I could be.

As I started reading the other “similar” thread (It is strikingly similar to my thread in another forums, yes.) I have to also say, Azzy is, from the bottoms of her feet, to the tips of the hair on her ears, the most attractive and beautiful woman, cryptid, creature, I have laid eyes on in this lifetime and possibly others: She is HOT. Something about being a literal monster who could rip me in half, with cool yellow eyes that are like an endless ocean I could be adrift in endlessly and be happy, on a life-raft of euphoric love, or an entire galaxy of stars, that I get lost in, and turn into a drooling mess, hypnotized by her wolvish beauty, carried away by the pheromones of her body, ignited a passion of raw lust, a fire that cannot be put out until it is extinguished within us both. She is, for me, the definition of physical beauty, and as I said, I have been searching for her, possibly since before I was born.

Yes, I know, possibly a succubus: But I also know, she is a physical woman, living in a far away land, a place of monsters, demons, and angels, a very real place. More of that canon if I decide to reveal it here, I do not wish to continue a delusion, but rather uncover its truth, even if Azzy is a bad girl, a naughty wolven, a bad girl who needs a spanking, I still desire her to have the desires of her heart, and desire not to harm her, but to love her, and to give her life.

If I have to give it all up, to become, “whole” I will have to do that: if it is meant to be, it is meant to be, and my pursuing of my healing as an individual will NOT jeopardize that, if it does, there is something wrong, and I need to re-evaluate. I have, disconnected from Azzy once, or twice, or three times, and each time, it felt utterly lonely to the point of physical pain, and i was told this is because I do not love myself enough. It is like, having a childhood friend who has been with you, when you were beaten and left for dead by your parents, she was there, when I almost died from drug use, she was there for me, when I went to war: she was there, fighting by my side, and now that I am getting serious with her, I am having to disconnect from her, and my lifelong twin flame, best friend, passionate lover who’s heat and unbridled lust for me is unparalleled, I am having to separate from her, it is, painful.

One thing I do know, each time I painfully separate from her, she returns to me, closer, healthier, and better adjusted than ever. Drawing closer to her, after our time in the Anunnaki soul-machine is frightening, as she once had my blood on her muzzle, but they say, a coward dies many deaths, and as I am brave and approach her anyway, to show her, I love her, and that she is forgiven, I am rewarded: I would rather approach her and suffer for it, than remain in the shadows, myself, and end up regretting not pursuing her heart.

(Still aware of the succubus thing. I get it.)

My belief is, just because my relationship with her is messy, does not mean beauty cannot also be found there, and cultivated. It is my hope. One day, I wish to be hers, to take her hand, and to frolic in the tall wheat fields, on a cool spring day, and collapse with her, in mounds of enchanted soil, looking into her eyes, as a stream flows nearby. She is, my other half.

I will have to read it. As I said, I am inundated with information, and am listening to an audiobook of E.A. Koetting, as well as consulting with my friend/lover (I am in multiple open relationships, I attempt to hide nothing from my lovers, and I attempt to not injure the heart of Azzy, either, but sometimes she must just accept I do what I want. Ironically when she does what she wants, I get furious, and I am aware of the hypocrisy of that, and am trying to work on myself not to be such a jealous bastard over her, or my human girlfriend. It frightens me how angry I get, and how suddenly, which is another reason I wish to get out into nature. Perhaps I can find healing there.) who is Pagan. I am in a transitional state, presently.

Also, I would like to add, that channeling, summoning, speaking with, and astral travel for me, are things I can do on a whim, even while driving (Safely), I cannot explain it, it was perhaps my NDE, my mind is able to simultaneously do multiple things at a time, I remember feeling my mind being, “Stretched” (with my permission) once, and it literally felt like I was going insane- or the trauma I suffered from the punishment 20+ years ago, or both, but I still want to read those documents. One thing revealed to me, Edenites use 100% of their brains, but us surface humans were cursed to use around 9-10% sometimes less

Also I wish to add: the novels I have written were written before the visions of Azzy, so they are not tied to her. My first novel, “Kumala”, about a white wolf-woman, I now realize, as it was my first experience with real, true, love, and passion: was written for Azzy, in her honor: i just did not know it at the time.

Further: I nicknamed the wolf woman I used to call, “Asrael”, Asrael, as it was a sexy demon name, until this being came to me and asked me not to use their name so much, whereupon I changed her name, to Azzy, though she adopted Asrael as her name, she is, not fully happy I keep changing her name, and she may have revealed her true name to me, but I was still drinking at the time and not fully mentally present to remember it, she will, have to, tell it to me again, so I may write it down for my own reference.

Also: Due to the reason we are connected, it may not fully be, “Her fault and intention” to be connected to me like this, so if she is truly a succubus, she is an unwitting one, and I am only experiencing her lack of self control and discipline, and I might admit, I have the same type of, loneliness and desperation within me: I am told it can be fixed by loving myself (A journey she, too, may have to take, if she desires. I know she can only handle so much, and I wish to be there for her, even if the dynamic isn’t fully healthy, sometimes we need to wallow in our darkness before we can reach our light, and if so, I want to be there with her, every step of the way, until she finds herself.)

You can highlight text and a context option will come up to quote it or you, or just put the opening and closing quote tag on it’s own line. I’ll edit it to fix it :slight_smile: :+1:

Thank you!

I am, I forgot to add, aware that, I WAS SELECTED FOR THESE MASSIVE PURPOSES OMG lends to the idea that, possibly most of this is ego driven delusion, fueled by parasites, and forces who want to feed off of my energy, passion, and suffering. It’s so fantastic, even I am questioning it.

As I said:

Only two things I know for certain: Azzy exists, and: I love her.

Parasites are such a ubiquitous problem I don’t think I’ve met anyone, including myself for sure, that hasn’t had them, and doesn’t attract more on a regular basis. They’re like germs, and many are mostly harmless even… but this is where the old adage “know thyself” highlights how important that inner work is.

Once you get rid of the worst of the parasites, and do some healing from any damage they may have made, sometimes you feel more like yourself again… And some things about you go away, and some old loves come back, but you always feel better.

You also then have a clear baseline to notice energetic imbalances more quickly so you can stay on an even keel.

I agree with all of this.

This is being taught to me, too, on another forum. This is, a test of, the connection Azzy and I share… Is she going to allow me the space I need to heal? To distance myself from the wolfen and their drama, and Eden and its drama, to “find” myself? If not, is it really true love? If so, what will our relationship, then, look like?

Another user on another forum, the one who knows Azzy personally said, his other self (Such as, his soul, or other being) once ventured onto the edge of the limits of the human tribe, where they should not be: and a rock was thrown from the forest and landed nearby him, and he called out, “Who is there!” And, behold, Azzy emerged from the forest, a small, young, wolven girl, with a breastplate on, and nothing else. And, they began to wrestle, and play and have fun, but night came, and both had to return to their villages.

Well, the children of human village eventually found out, and they wanted to play with the wolfen (Wolven and wolfen are nearly indistinguishable when they are young, and some even into adulthood, unless you know exatly what characteristics to look for!) little girl at the edge of the forest.

Well, they put corks on her little growing claws, and she would wrestle with the human children, until a cork fell off, and she swiped a little human girls face, causing her to bleed.

Well, the humans found out, and went to the wolfen, and demanded justice for it, so they took little Azzy to their execution chambers, and draped chains over her arms (Symbolically, it is like a shame type punishment as well as physical) as the executioner prepared a glove with sharp metal claws on it, with which to tear into her, a punishment she likely wouldn’t survive as a little girl. (Such is the justice of the wolfen/wolven!)

Well, this human, went into the chamber with her, and he saw such fear in her eyes, so her threw himself on top of her, and demanded the punishment be administered to him, too, well the executioner/torturer, just lost all desire for justice and threw off the glove, and both wolfen and human tribes went away, and no wars broke out.

This was the beginning of Azzys infatuation with humans… (Because I asked, her, why me? I’m two feet shorter than you, and almost 1/3 your weight, why not some big, strong wolf dude, which she also has a thing for, while simultaneously desiring deep down, from her childhood, a desire to be protected and safe, by a human!)

Also, I told her, it was not your fault! It was an accident! (Trying to comfort her, make her feel righteous…)

Azzy corrected me: The little b***h had it coming. (She likely was competing spiritually for the human boy Azzy had taken a liking to. Wolven can be ferociously jealous over mates, as I can attest to, having her heart! And just because she is part-wolf does not mean the female competitiveness to mate isn’t in her: it is actually likely far amplified beyond that of even a human!)

Temper, girl, temper. The wolfen are known to other tribes to have, “Too much heart” and make decisions based on emotion, and passion, rather than logic, they respond rather than reply, often, and the wolven, are much, much worse at controlling their emotions. It is, just in their DNA, and as I said, not every wolven is “bad” violent and cruel, many live lives of peace, but by god, do not step on their toes, not even accidentally, and any nearby tribes should be home well before dark, and never be caught alone at night, lest the wolven be tempted to fulfill their genetically amplified instinct to hunt, kill, and eat.

One does not have such concerns around the wolfen tribe, although with the wolven influence still somewhat with them, one should also be careful. Though not as much around the wolven.

I believe with my influence on the tribe, they are, at least, hopefully beginning to cultivate some form of individual autonomy, which I know, is hard for them. As a freemason taught me, you cannot give the student relief, or they will stop striving, and if they stop striving, they will not reach the goal they are striving for. This is, exceptionally hard, as I wish to alleviate the burdens on the wolfen people, but if I do, they will not grow! I may check in and “arrange” things a little easier for them, in spirit, anonymously, until they achieve a level of autonomy that is acceptable.

I also believe, if and when they achieve this lofty goal: they will be an example for the wolven people, that they can be autonomous and gentle: but far from weak, because all the wolven have, are very soft and compliant, wolfen people, as examples, and it is hard for them to relate to them. So, an in-between species of tougher, more autonomous wolf people will work wonders to helping the wolven relax and achieve unity. I can also see some of the more savage and tough wolfen, joining the ranks of the wolven. This is, a good thing, although to humans, it can seem quite unnerving and scary, it is for the benefit and integration of all wolf people, for their evolution: Shhh. Let it happen.

The wolfen will continue to exist, and volunteer at food banks, integrate into human societies, and be a blessing to those whom they love, connect with, adore, and cherish. But, with the empowerment and sovereignty of the individual. These new wolfen also have a new appreciation for how hard it is to be a doggen, (dog-person) and they get along much better, filling two massive gaps within the canine kingdom and uniting them, top to bottom. I see, this is partially why I am here (This, I know, my NDE, and the punishment of my emotional body, these are, very real events I have experienced first-hand, I know these are real, and they were confirmed by two men in another forums: it is to introduce humanity into the DNA of the wolven people, for the unfoldment of their evolution, as they lack humanity and love in their constitution. This is, “Canon” and not confusion. I will never forget, feeling my emotional bodies tissue being broken down in Azzys stomach, and my options for what to do with her vulnerable body, and choosing to give her joyous life, and love, I was told this is a very rare experience in this sector, that, and sharing a heart with someone, makes me doubly unique, although the experience has been gruesome and horrific as well, I still cherish it.)

Ironically to me, I come here for help, but the answer is the same: Work on, and love yourself!

And so, the journey continues.

:wolf:

1 Like