Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Will do!

My is Gabriel, brother I need your help am financially broke,and I need protection on my new Job I got recently cause there is a lot of guys I work with they used vodu power to manipulate the grounds I need a powerful demon to help me breakthrough

Greetings, I am the Yellow King, an avid practitioner of magick for the past two years. Throughout my journey, I have explored various types of magick, embracing a wide range of practices and traditions. From ceremonial rituals to elemental workings, divination to energy manipulation, my quest for knowledge and mastery knows no bounds.

Thank you for doing an introduction, @Theyellowking

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Not really, I’ve been teaching myself to soul travel and i perform the occasional ritual. but I don’t hold to any set belief. but I’m basically interested in pretty much anything and everything.

i am Lou.
all my life i have been interested in the One and in how the world works. this took me from jew by birth, tru christianity by upbringing and islam by choice. after i walked the outsides paths i got introduced into the inner workings. the inner road led me to various occult groups, satanic,mystic and sufi sects, spiritual warfare, but also vampirism, spirits, demons, jinn and other beings.

i have set up my own draconian tariqqa.

i like the complexity of occult legalities in combination with IT and use that for mundane stuff. 1of them being writing skills, so i can convey my thoughts better.

Welcome @8Lou1 Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are you r areas of magical interest?

first of thanks for the help. very much appreciated.
im from rotterdam, the netherlands and at this point in time im working on transforming the family version into a more neutral one. i already got a group of lady youngsters working on guarding one of their friends, who has a very stupid ex that is harassing her. with pics and all. we all like spy ops, so we play boogeyman at this point.

practicing with real intent i think a decade, before that i just kept to myself and did what i did.
i was thought how to clean homes with eggs and herbs by a jadougar (iranian warlock) didnt like what he did, so i ended up warring and figured out he used the berhatiah. i won that war so im learning who is who in the berhatiah. since the teachers were not able to tell what they were doing am sort of back engineering and realigning at the same time.

my system is my own nufs/self respect and about knowing when to bow. for example i dont like to have to read arabic to use the berhatiah. any spirit complaining has left or learned to contact me different. i found out how to energetically pray and showed spirits who were demanding prayer what i was doing. they either laugh their ass of and say you go blow that whistle now or leave. im actually surprised its working. cause thats all of my system. i got afterbirth scars. some spirits where nagging so i told them to heal that shit and they do.

i have an interest in many things like a multitasker does. im fond of making the right connections and combining inner planes for a greater cause. i like things natural , naked, real and with the least amount of physical effort. i rather go dream hunting so someone gets the idea of bringing me a cookie, then go out an buy a cookie myself.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

As threads on this forum automatically lock out at 10k posts, and this thread is nearing that number, a ne thread was created that supersedes this one:

Please click here to post your intro, thanks! :smiley: