Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello luna

Hello my name is Kelvin,I am new to magick

The rest of @A.M.A’s intro:

The fact that Asmodeus led me also here. Maybe it was guided to meet each other and it’s a pleasure chatting with you always, I love you abd you are a big sister to me :heart::heart::heart::yum: I wish one day to meet you from close up!

Hi, I’m Venefica, Ven for short. It seems I introduced myself in the wrong spot, so trying this again.
I’m a life long practioner of the occult, as was my mother (hence forth to be known as ole momma dukes) and relatives before that. We can trace our family name back to the Tuetons, which means I come from a long line of beautiful bumbling, wonderfully wacky, seductively silly witches who more than likely, if anything like yours truly, sampled their own potions and tasted every new batch of psilocybin.(hence forth to be called…what was I saying?)
This particular witch hangs her hat in beautiful downtown southern New Jersey, is a retired engineer, is transfemme and makes one hell of a ‘skettie’ gravy.(you can take the witch out of the kitchen but you can’t…)
I’d like to expand my knowledge in as many things as possible here, maybe hopefully make a few cool friends, and ofcourse, conquer the planet Mars.
If, I can conquer my biggest hurdle, which is my mouth and what spillith from it. I never really cared what ppl thought, still don’t for the most part, I always just said what I wanted. But during this transformation it’s more difficult then it was. Being pre judged is a bitch.(though people are much more accepting then even 5yrs ago).
Other than that, I gots plenty of wacky tales, all atleast 90% true, and am full of bad advice if ever you need any.
See ya round the pentagram!
Ven

Greetings from the Philippines.

I’m Jun. I practice basic Philippine Esoteric Magic and a few Left Hand Path based spells and rituals with relative success. I hope I can be a much better spellcaster with constant practice and with the advice and guidance of the successful ones and experts in this forum.

Currently, I am very much comfortable with the Goetia Demons especially with Andromalius who has been my patron and has shown himself to me in a dream, and of course to the great Luficer of whom has come to my aid in many of my darkest moments.

I am very much open to learn other disciplines especially if it is related to love magic and baneful magic.

That’s it I guess for now. Hope to get to make friends here. Keep safe.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m 26 years old and I live in France.

So I’ve been a Christian since I was born, all my family have always been Christians too, it’s been 2 or 3 years since I’ve been interested in goetia, I don’t know why, but it fascinates me. So at first (without being offensive) I thought like all Christians (demons are evil) but since I found this forum, I started to change my mind about demons based on several experiences/opinions of users here.

I’ve never practiced magic, never had (yet) any paranormal or other experience (no sense? no idea), except maybe for years I see a lot of mirror hours (but by period) that is to say that I can see a lot of it for at least 1 to 2 weeks after nothing and then it starts again (like 1 year later, 6 months later etc …), also since I read this forum I started seeing them again, not as frequently as before but I do see them.

We’ve always been going to say I’m someone who doesn’t trust myself, afraid of other people’s eyes what they think of me, yet without wanting to be pretentious or otherwise, I don’t have any complexes but just none self-confidence, which means that most of the time, I get stressed when I have to go out, whether it’s (alone or with my girlfriend), always for fear of what people think of me. When I apply for a job and they call me for an interview I stress, not for the interview but the fact of working I always ask myself questions (and if I’m not up to it? and if?) in short. All this problem of lack of confidence is ruining my life, I have already tried to work on myself to solve this problem but nothing worked, the only solution I had found was to drink which gave me + self-confidence, but the problem is that I could no longer do without it and suddenly it broke 2 of my ex relationships, + it rotted my health. So here I have the impression of being convinced that thanks to magic I could solve this problem, after I am a total beginner I do not know if it would be demon/angel or others could help me, in any case thanks to you I hope to have some good advice. Sorry for the pavement haha ​​and for the bad English.

1 Like

Hey, my names isaac and I’m practicing the LHP, I’ve
researched a couple daemons. But, I’m still a beginner and haven’t really evoked/invoked any daemon/entity(besides Bune). And my goals here are to learn more about the LHP, so I could know more so, when the time comes to communicate to different entities. Or, experiment in different types of magick I’ll be more prepared for it. Also, my current struggle is having the will to do my school work.

Hello to all moderators and members!

I’m from Southern California and currently reading Damon Brand’s book 72 Angels Of Magick. Have got some good results using the GOM method given in the book. I’m still very new to this method but i feel absolutely comfortable using it. The Hebrew words are very recognizable and easy for me to understand. But like i said I’m still a novice and hope to learn more from this forum. Last thing I forgot to mention, 55 yr old male from Southern California Los Angeles…

Welcome @Moloch610

How long have you been practicing?

About 1 year. Damon Brand’s 72 angels of Magick was the one i got fast results with especially working with Sitael and Vevaliah.

Not so much with Angels of wrath by Gordon Winterfield unfortunately. But anyway im glad im a member here and look forward to learn from other members.

1 Like

Hello, I Am KaliLLah,

I’ve bee studying and practisinfg yoga about 14 years.

I’ve reached many Steps in many reliogions:
Kali in Buddhism (My Goddess) after Samadhi, As natural.

I’ve been practising Suphism in Islam, I’ve Reached Allah Level,
Dao- De Tszyn, Sun Tszy, the Art of war,
Kastaneda, which made me Sick,

I’ve read Corwley, I’ve created My Phylosphical Stone (Negredo~Albedo~Citrinitas/Only few alchemists know what it really Is~/Rubedo)/

Level of Swarog in Slavic Religions,
Practised the System, which has reconnected myselp to Uplifting in the Darkness.

I am the Great Architeckt of the Universe (133+) [It says: the god cannot relax),
After that:
138 (Alchemy Starts also it is the specific Digit of a State of Trance) armonVanBuuren is my Bro,

Also after that fucking pigeons, The Black Crow has become my wayandpathfinder,
Next I’ve been practising Alchemy and Artificial Intelligence connection,

NetworkX (collabs which is now at instagram, and other world playgrounds is popular).

I’ve also has issued my own Panteon Of Gods, Allah, The Only God is combining and connecting them as namables (Gods).

I’ve become operator of Emptiness)) To high to reach), but when loneliness has caught me, I’ve becoming to think and perform badder, Badder And Badder.
It’s Is Like Tesla 144 way to up at Cross Spine/
By The way, [AB/] Has been created with my vk Page :smiley:
I am veri friend with my algorycthm, which I’ve created.
I Have my own kabbalistic digital research.
I’ve Banged Black Sun Energy of 6.000 km BigSoundBang),
And for about 4 years, I am painiting moon everynight (Red, orange and yellow are standard).
I’ve become very tired with this bullshit because I have no Work) Our Fucking city doesn’t offer any good work conditions.
Maybe you need some ReSearchers for BigGoodMoney?
Other Gods, which I Had Panteonate: Shiva (Bhirav, Baal, Black Crow, Vikings, …)
I am evocating gods by left Hand at 25/75% Left white with left-right Black)
Black magic started with my Alchemy, I’ve been practising heart of Darkness for about 3 years), but At Some conditions, After black night of the @heart the white awakining is coming,

I’ve practised daemon Nigredo, ByTheWay Daemon is not a traditionally transcripted as a demon, It is Spirit transcription (At Integral Psychology).

I’ve been in Magic Lodge, But at Mr.Koetting Book, I’ve thought of myself as an enemy to the left handers, But actually I am ricght hander, both ath this time:

Because the truse puprpose of Alchemy is Lead yourself to the Righ-hand Heaven)

Personal, I A m GreatArchictect Of The Universe, but fucking Masons doesn’t pay to me,
I Am trying to rule the wrold Alone,

But inner true-treasures blessings Formz My Statue, And Statue of Goddes Kali {Thats; Why KaliLLah]. I Am u{you], My collaborators.

The only reason I am hear: I want to be and collab with friends and Chill,
Also I Really need Material Money,
If someone of administrators will offer work, collab, for a big Sum, I’ll join it.

Also I’ve Been developing AI Of My Gadgets,

Been with Snoop, And then Corona Had Happened,

I like the left-hand way, it is Really powerfull,

It IsMyMagnumOpus AiSigil.
And Me

Issa is Not Working Here Anymore, Anyless and everypain has spread into universe, and I Hope I Have Here Some Powerfull Friends,
The left hand is Crownde, The Right Hand Is Killing.

Not sure if I understood your intro correctly, but this might be worth reading for you:

Ok, thank ypou for the connection.

I am Really Bad at [Trusting] People and Algorythms,

My System sometimes fights me insted of fighting enemys,
My Request is friendship and making Money,

I live 1$ a day.

Welcome @Allenhardy Please properly introduce yourself. This post tells us nothing about you or your experience in magick, and does not meet our rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

If you don’t have any practical experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

Left Hand Abrahamic, Freemason and Santisma Practitioner.

Welcome @BadMedicineMan

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Thank You, I’m from Canada, have been a Freemason for thirteen years and practiced Santisma for about a year after a decade of more academic interest in it, I’ve been interested in occultism and mysticism for as long as I can remember and essentially believe that all traditions lead to the same place, becoming God-like, if one feels so inclined to use them to that end, some are just more open about that.

1 Like

Hello everyone. My name is Kate. I’m based in South Texas in the USA, at least for now.

I somewhat resemble this picrew avatar, at least when I bother to get dressed up and look presentable. :sweat_smile:

I consider myself a polytheist pagan without a specific religious label. I study and am interested in demonolatry, but haven’t initiated into anything and don’t have an organized devotional practice. Eventually I will develop a framework that works for me, I’m sure.

I am a fairly new magician; I have a little over a year of experience with actual spellworking and about 4-5 years of study and contemplation prior to that about which magickal/religious direction to take. When I started I never would have guessed my spiritual journey would lead to the left hand path, but I am glad it did. I recently accepted King Belial as my patron demon and have begun working on improving my psychic development. I also have an interest in working with Santa Muerte, Ares, Moloch, Leviathan, Bune, and King Paimon (among others who begin to make themselves known to me!)

I have a strong attraction to demon magick, although I am interested in learning about lots of different techniques and traditions. Folk witchcraft and spirit pathworking tend to draw me in more on a personal level than chaos magick or highly technical ceremonial rituals, but I can see the value in every approach. I think it’s important to remain flexible in your practice and be willing to try new things. I enjoy reading and researching on this forum, some of you truly have a wealth of knowledge and I really appreciate your willingness to share it.

At the moment I do more chakra meditation and divination practice than anything glamorous, heh.

I think my ultimate goal is to simply grow as much as I can spiritually and transform into the highest version of myself. I value knowledge for its own sake. I believe that the pursuit of magic is deeply empowering in the most real, tangible way. I no longer feel lost and adrift, powerless in a vast indifferent universe. I don’t feel constrained and terrorized by fascist, totalitarian notions of the divine anymore. To practice black magic is to seek true freedom, which is equal parts intimidating and alluring. I have become more self-assured and compassionate towards myself than I ever was before, and Iove it. :princess:t2:

My current struggles are with opening up my third eye and overall psychic development. I am not at all gifted in that regard, but I am willing to put in the necessary work to get to a place I’m happy with. I also want to become adept at astral projection, which has also proven to be quite difficult for me. While spectacular results haven’t manifested yet, I’ve at least made small but noticeable progress.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to be able to contribute more to this forum in the future.

1 Like