Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello Darkestknight,

Appreciate the reply and questions. I am from Switzerland! I don’t have experience with practicing myself but got visited by some spirits due to going through some traumatic events in my life. They basically came to me and invited me to magic to help get stronger and overcome my problems. I was then let to professionals. This started a bit over 3 years ago. Some of my problems went away but using magic to become truly strong and reach my dreams didn’t manifest for whatever reasons. Some of the spirits conjured showed me vivid dreams as explained. With others absolutely nothing happened. I went to different professionals like mentioned above. I would love to learn more about all of it. Especially considering how to communicate with spirits and also get benefits out of the relationship!

Appreciate it,
Thank you again for taking your time!

1 Like

Hi, everyone. My name is Zaque. for a long time I’ve been what I would describe as a secretive solo lazy intuitive practitioner of convenience, more or less…Relatively recently, however, I was given an amazing gift from Marbus that was nothing short of miraculous. For six years, i was a (functioning) hard drug user. Marbus, in no uncertain terns, cured me – just like that! he took away my desire to use drugs and allowed me to move forward without any physical or psychological withdrawals, whatsoever. without hesitation I flushed my stash (~1 ounce of product) and i became my old self again. The gratitude i feel is indescribable, as is the relief and the peace and the clarity that i feel – not only because I was able to put this behind me, but that I was able to put this behind me without anyone in my life ever finding out about this dark chapter of my life – to quote the late comedian Bill Hicks, “my life is infinitely better without drugs but it would have been infinitely worse had I ever been caught with drugs [by loved ones or the cops].”

So given Everything that’s happened, I feel motivated now more than ever to strengthen my practice into something strong and meaningful. Hail President Marbus in the highest!

Welcome @theilltechnique616

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

I’m from LA,CA

I never subscribed to any formal schools of thought. I’m in my 40s now and I’ve been going “intuitively” off of a basic understanding of magic that I got from when I was in my early teens. im drawn to demonalatry and look forward to learning all i can.

1 Like

1.699 / 5.000

Resultados de tradução

Hi all. I’m Tesla di Murbox, and I’ve been acting with magic since 1992. Initially as a victim, but I got fed up with being a character in other people’s stories, and I learned to be a scriptwriter of my own stories. I started with ceremonial with Eliphas Levi’s “Dogma and Ritual of High Magic” and almost gave up, but (still a character in the history of others), I got involved with African-American religions (similar to Santeria as recognized in the USA) along with the AMORC, then I joined the ranks of so-called “Templars”, then the Caliphate, then the IOT. ENOUGH OF THAT! Since 2003 I learned that magic is done alone, or with whoever you are for all results, not conditioned. For me here in Brazil, magic is like sex… You can’t just stick your head in, you have to lay eggs all over the chicken. My activities are in the Magic of Chaos, which theoretically allows me to have an eclectic posture, but as with my latest works “Collection Grimoire Goétia” (3 volumes) and “Collection Grimorium Verum; Carpe Nicrum” (4 volumes), I have obtained more results with the daemons, despite my interest in learning more about the Djinn. I’ve done a work related to the Djinn and I need to delve into the next volume (or collection), but the daemons have opened a few hundred other doors for me that keep me busy enough. Orixás and Exus also work very well with me, but unfortunately clients prefer religion, with the “bonus” in the consumption of Santo Daime or Jurema in these establishments that “won” the competition (I never offered any type of drug). I am out of any religious ties under drugs, as my practices exclusively involve results, not addiction or illusion.

1 Like

Hi all. My name is Nikki and I’m 40 years old living in northern NJ. I’ve been lurking here for awhile and finally decided to post.

In my late teens/early 20s, I practiced the “good” magick, I was also Catholic at the time so I did a lot of psalm magick and working with novenas/saints. Then I was introduced to voodoo/hoodoo/santeria from a guy I was dating at the time. He was very experienced in it and taught me a lot. Then for some reason, I became an atheist and drifted away from all types of magick.

Within the past couple years, despite being an atheist, I’ve been feeling very drawn to certain demons and the LHP (I’m not even sure I can call myself an atheist anymore, I don’t know what to call myself). However, my mind constantly races and I’m unable to focus on whatever I’m trying to do, so of course that makes my magick ineffective. I enjoy reading all the posts from all you experienced people and hopefully one day I will be successful in what I do as well. Since I’m so inexperienced, I try to start with sigil magick, but I’m just not sure I’m doing it right. I tell myself the demon I’m trying to work with will still understand what I’m trying to do but I don’t know if that’s really true.

I’m looking forward to learning from all of you and I hope to overcome my inability to focus/quiet my mind so I can be successful.

2 Likes

Welcome @Sabrix

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

2 Likes

Hi @DarkestKnight.

I live in north NJ, about 15 minutes from NYC. I’ve lived in NJ my entire life and haven’t had the chance to travel much (except to NY/PA). Hopefully that’ll change one day!

I’ve practiced on and off since I was about 17. I started doing Wiccan magick but felt it was too nice for some of the things I needed it for. Not to say it doesn’t have its purpose, because it does of course, but sometimes I needed something better/stronger. I then started learning some hoodoo and did that for about 10- years. Then at that point I became an atheist and stopped practicing completely. I don’t know what made me become atheist, but I’ve been that way for about 10 years.

It’s been only recently that I’ve been feeling more drawn to demons/practicing magick again. I don’t even know how I came across BALG, it was like someone was trying to show me something and make me get back into magick again.

I’m so glad I found this forum and I know I’ll learn so much. I just have to really work on focusing my mind so that I can do successful work. I’m not sure how I would be able to communicate with the demons if I can’t even quiet my mind long enough.

1 Like
  • name: call me cursope
  • kinds of magick I like: magickal alliances and anything related to mental and spiritual agility (demon magick)
  • current goals: to become smarter and financially stable
  • current struggles: I wish to have good relationships with the spirits that i seek to cooperate with, but am plagued by disputes, disagreements, and lack of decisiveness.

Welcome @Literally_Just

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

I’m from California but I don’t live there anymore.

I initated into the qliphoth when I was 15.

I am closest to the Infernal pantheon, not all of them though.

Egyptian pantheon and Angelic pantheon being a close second and third.

I am experienced enough with deitywork at this point that I’m confident that I can do it without a mentor, but I am not experienced enough to think that I could be a good teacher.

I’ve been practicing various kinds of basic magick and energywork for my entire life, but didn’t start directly interacting with spirits until 4 years ago.

1 Like

maybe I wasn’t specific enough.

by “spiritwork” and “magickal alliances” i mean pacts with non-incarnate intelligences.

@DarkestKnight

Welcome @anon41877622

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Any experience in systems of traditions oudiside of chaos magick or demonolatry?

Hello to All,

My name is Jay. I’m interested in learning more about how to communicate with the spirit world. I have a half dozen books (S. Connolly, Gordon Winterfield, Theodore Rose, and others). Been studying for about six months. I come to this forum as a lifelong Christian. However, I have always believed there were more spirits than just J.C. Would like to learn how to communicate with angels and demons. I think there are many things they can teach you and help you with. Interested in learning what methods of communication have worked for others.

Welcome @Jay641

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

There is plenty of Christian magick practiced, so don’t think being a Christian prevents you from spiritual contact.

From Iowa.
Although not related to spirit communication, I’ve had some success with scripting that I learned from Youtube videos (Law of Attraction videos),…If that counts as magick.

1 Like

Hi! It’s Didem, I’m from Turkey and I am a 2d Game Artist. I would like to search & learn the things all about these. I do not think that i was part of the magic & rituals but I would like to learn more and read the proper facts. This mystical knowledge attracts me. I hope it will be help to light the candle for my questions. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,
I’m Junko, I used to be a die-hard atheist because the more I read about different religions, the more I pushed myself away from religion and spirituality in general. Aside from religion, I was heavily repulsed by the idea of any spirituality. and was heavily judgemental towards it and tried to deny the heavy callings that were made to me. I am quite inexperienced about basically everything, but I do have some knowledge about some entities due to my previous research on religions and worldwide mythology and I am currently interested in and open to anything, but I mostly prefer to learn about magick. I hope to mature and grow instead of shutting everything out.
Thx.

Hi! It’s Didem, I’m from Turkey and I am a 2d Game Artist. I would like to search & learn the things all about these. I do not think that i was part of the magic & rituals but I would like to learn more and read the proper facts. This mystical knowledge attracts me. I hope it will be help to light the candle for my questions. Thanks in advance.