Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello everyone. My name is Kate. I’m based in South Texas in the USA, at least for now.

I somewhat resemble this picrew avatar, at least when I bother to get dressed up and look presentable. :sweat_smile:

I consider myself a polytheist pagan without a specific religious label. I study and am interested in demonolatry, but haven’t initiated into anything and don’t have an organized devotional practice. Eventually I will develop a framework that works for me, I’m sure.

I am a fairly new magician; I have a little over a year of experience with actual spellworking and about 4-5 years of study and contemplation prior to that about which magickal/religious direction to take. When I started I never would have guessed my spiritual journey would lead to the left hand path, but I am glad it did. I recently accepted King Belial as my patron demon and have begun working on improving my psychic development. I also have an interest in working with Santa Muerte, Ares, Moloch, Leviathan, Bune, and King Paimon (among others who begin to make themselves known to me!)

I have a strong attraction to demon magick, although I am interested in learning about lots of different techniques and traditions. Folk witchcraft and spirit pathworking tend to draw me in more on a personal level than chaos magick or highly technical ceremonial rituals, but I can see the value in every approach. I think it’s important to remain flexible in your practice and be willing to try new things. I enjoy reading and researching on this forum, some of you truly have a wealth of knowledge and I really appreciate your willingness to share it.

At the moment I do more chakra meditation and divination practice than anything glamorous, heh.

I think my ultimate goal is to simply grow as much as I can spiritually and transform into the highest version of myself. I value knowledge for its own sake. I believe that the pursuit of magic is deeply empowering in the most real, tangible way. I no longer feel lost and adrift, powerless in a vast indifferent universe. I don’t feel constrained and terrorized by fascist, totalitarian notions of the divine anymore. To practice black magic is to seek true freedom, which is equal parts intimidating and alluring. I have become more self-assured and compassionate towards myself than I ever was before, and Iove it. :princess:t2:

My current struggles are with opening up my third eye and overall psychic development. I am not at all gifted in that regard, but I am willing to put in the necessary work to get to a place I’m happy with. I also want to become adept at astral projection, which has also proven to be quite difficult for me. While spectacular results haven’t manifested yet, I’ve at least made small but noticeable progress.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to be able to contribute more to this forum in the future.

1 Like

My name is Fae, for now. I am an unmentored, instinctually self-trained (not unlike Toltequity is my method of intuition, I am learning) new but not baby witch. I have been learning labels for my abilities only recently, some of my magicks include Ancestral-based African Shamanistic Voodoo, Intensely accurate Tarot & playing card divination, I’ve experienced a single instant of astral projection and am very much trying to learn more about that, and my goals are to learn about instances of multiple-possession and how to control it and I guess ascend since I have to now.

Oh and multiple reincarnation.

Welcome @KublaKhanDo

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

It’s hard to say, since I think my culture has kind of a different definition on practicing. Once you’ve encountered the extraordinary through one event or another you’ve started learning or literally 'teaching yourself but as far as any specific intent I guess about 4 or 5 years now.

Hello everyone!

I would rather not disclose my real name so just call me by my username. I’m new to all this, so I don’t have particular style of magick I prefer, not yet anyways. as of right now my goals are to find something I really resonate with, learn about myself and how I interrelate with others, and develop my skills in order to help myself as well as others. I struggle to find how I can add value and be helpful. often things I’m interested in, others can’t see why or how I like it. I want to change that, not by changing them but by finding somewhere that I can really shine and be appreciated just by being myself.

1 Like

Welcome @randomguy

Do you have any practical experience at all, or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you have some experience, what kind of things have you practiced?

if you’re starting from scratch, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

I’m pretty much starting from scratch, the only practical experience I have is doing the lbrp. I’m still trying to find something that really lights me up. I just don’t know enough to really say if I lean more towards one system or style over another. stuff that Frater X from Mind And Magick on YT teaches is what I’ve looked into so I may lean towards that just because it’s familiar, but I feel like there’s so much more that I’m missing, so I’m still trying to figure it all out before diving head first into something I know little about.

2 Likes

Hello all!
My nickname is Starlit, I’m 19 years old, I live in The Middle East, and I use she/him pronouns.
I’m a Demonolator and I practice most forms of Witchcraft. I became a Demonolator and a witch since a little less than a year now, before, I used to be Muslim my whole life. hmmm, I was introduced into demonolatry by my close friends, and I decided “Hell yea, Demonolatry’s more rewarding than this” lol, and now, I resonate much more with my current journey and path <3
I practice almost all forms of witchcraft (Minus necromancy and death magick simply because I’m not drawn to it), I am currently focusing on receiving teachings from my Patron demon Astaroth (He wasn’t my patron before, I did a self-made ritual to make him mine after I consulted her about all details) and other deities I work with, I also am focusing on shadow work, energy work, and all forms of self-development practices.
My current goal is self ascend and mastery of witchcraft.
Well, if I would chose something as my spiritual struggle, it’s being born in The Middle East haha, I have been (for quite the while) trying to recognize and heal from all the religious trauma I endured all over the years. Obviously, I only hold respect for all Muslims and am in no position to invalidate them for what they believe in.

Thank you for reading this far, I wish for wellness in your way!

Hello there!
I’m a jazz musician too and would like to know you more if you don’t mind…
Joined this site about a week ago.
Musical Greetings!

The person you are replying to hasn’t posted to this forum since 2014 so he is unlikely to respond to you.

THank you so much…
I would have waited for ages!

1 Like

Name.muaz

Welcome @Muaz Please introduce yourself properly. This post tells us nothing about you, and does not meet the requirement of our rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience?

if so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

I’m from Ethiopia
I don’t have any practical experience
Money and law

1 Like

Hello

Thank you for replying, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Que bueno kin folk, my name is BanefulYields.

Call me Bane, Erowid, or just new fish.

I’m a mystical arts fanatic. I love all things occult or esoteric and my passion is to demystify it all. I’ve studied Koetting and a handful of other BALG authors for the better part of the last 5 years.

I’m an aspiring author and magician for hire myself. I’ve got around 8 years of experience with old world religions or the crafts of the northmen, as well as collectively over a decade in psychonaut mystical self-exploration.

I learned some of everything, master of my own craftsmanship i suppose. Any questions about that and I’m haply to oblige.

I’m from Beaumont, TX United States of America. I’m in my 30s, male.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Been looking through here a while but only just got an account!

I’ve been practicing for around two years now. I personally prefer chaos magick and sigils, but I’m also a big fan of astrology and planetary magick. Lately, I’ve been delving into more of the lhp and demonology specifically. My goal is to step into my power mainly, to understand myself better and grow. I’m currently struggling with my intuition and psychic abilities.

2 Likes

What part of Africa are you from?

Hello! The name I would like to use in this forum is Sarah (she/hers). I am quite new to all this so I am just learning about…everything. It is a bit overwhelming but I am taking it one day at a time!

I was born in the Middle East and came to the US. I have lived in the Mid West region most my life. I come from a super conservative Muslim family. Magick has always been a part of my life, albeit in the background. I grew up hearing stories of djinn, sehir (witchcraft), and other supernatural experiences from my family. As much as I enjoyed the stories I kept everything at an arm’s length away, even Islam.

My experience with magick has been in the realm of divination and dreams/dream interpretation. I have had many deja vu experiences as well as lingering feelings/nostalgia from past lives. A couple years ago, I started tarot readings and I feel a connection to this form of magick. More recently, I took the dream magick a little more seriously and started a dream journal. Also, I have been taking a more active role in educating myself with my, and other, religions.

I have been reading more about other religions and demonology when I came across Azazel’s name not too long ago, and I am having a hard time shaking him/them off. I had a couple dreams about him/them, one where I was summoning him/them to make a pact and another where I, briefly, saw him/them in front of me. I have this sense that he/they want to connect with me. I had done two tarot readings, both with the weirdest experiences, and I am not sure what to do. I am nowhere near ready to do something as serious as invoking him/them, but I worry the “signs” will be too strong to ignore. While I would like to learn and grow, the main reason I am here is to get some advice on what to do with Azazel, if possible.

So some of the magicks I like:

1. Divination
  2. Dreams and Dream interpretation
  3. Tarot Readings
  4. Astral Travel/Projection
  5. Healing/Protection Magick

Goals:

1. Strengthen myself mentally and spiritually
  2. Improve my skills on the magicks I like
  3. Learn about my past lives and ancestral line
  4. Figure out what to do with Azazel

Struggles

1. Chakra opening
  2. Clearing my mind and energy (I get easily distracted)
  3. Not knowing what to do with Azazel

Thank you for reading this long intro! I am excited to start this new journey!

1 Like