Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi Everyone, I’m from Singapore, in my mid-30s now.

My history is kind of strange (I think), I’ve been practicing on and off magick/spirituality (e.g. programming, commands, constructs, etc, only know some of these terms just today through here) since young. But I did shut them(my senses/abilities; not sure what is it called in my case) off a couple of times in my life until 3 years ago, that is when I officially started to practice more.

3 years ago, It started off innocently with some tarots, candle magick, new moon ritual & reiki. They were new to me at the point in time (except tarot). And perhaps because I was setting an intention to find out what is wrong with me as bad things keep happening to me somehow. And I managed to find out through these, will be sharing a bit more on how I get rid of it at this post later, do check it out if you are interested.

Anyway, it’s pretty strange, it’s not my first time at this forum; previously I was here while searching for more information related to Zeus since he suddenly appears in 2 tarot readings. He just appears in my life to help me. I do found this forum pretty interesting but I didn’t stay long last time. However today I’m kind of stuck in the forum for few hours reading and realize something I’ve been doing is discussed here. >.<

But if you ask me what exactly I practice? I am afraid I can’t answer well, because whenever I thought of something, the answers may just pop into my head. and I just follow according, it can be just simple as candle magick or mantra (or phrases to be said on regular basis) so I am here to learn/understand more because I do enjoy learning.

Hope my introduction makes sense.

2 Likes

19 M singapore

I am a very spiritual person but have had rather limited experience with regards to magic.

I have read a couple of books over the past few weeks. As of now, I am trying to internalise them.
Yet to read the basics of witchraft but finished a couple of books on demonolgy.

I am here to seek help of a demon so i would be able to study better. I need a miracle as of now and that is what I am here searching for.

Hi, my name is Caleb but you can call me anything you’d like. I’m interested in learning about demons and magick to see how they can improve my life and possibly others. If you wanna know more about me just contact me here.

Welcome @Airbax747 Please tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

If you don’t, is there any particular area of magick you are interested in learning about, besides “demons?”

Well, i’m from California and i currently have no experience whatsoever in practice but i have been researching and reading many articles and blogs. The area i’m most curious in is summoning and the such. although that is for more experienced people i would like to one day be able to do it.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem, and thank you for the welcome.