Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome @Odinfavored83 Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

I live in Texas. I’m from south Louisiana. I still fly out of Louisiana for work .

Odinfavored83:

been into different forms of magic many years.

And how long is that?

I’d say since I was in my early teens on up to a greater or lesser degree. I remember when EA was on a show called truth frequency and the class and knowledge he presented got my attention. I bought his first become a living God book… must have been a good 10 or 15 years ago it seems. More or less ive just been in study and energy work . Using my own energy in manifesting things consciously into my life. Magical foundations. Shielding , crystal works, protection , and clearing. Never committed fully into specific paths until my early 30s. Currently I 38

What, exactly, do you practice? You haven’t told us anything about your experience.

Norse patheon , infernal patheon , luciferian ( Michael ford’s work ) , lavey Satanism, theistic Satanism, and my local Indian traditions in my area .

I currently practice

Demonology, with a main focus of working with lucifer while building relationships with multiple other ancient gods

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

I’ve grabbed a host of different ritual practices from Wiccan to hoodoo and applied them to my own practice. Still a huge work in process and so much to uncover and learn.

Thank you guys for providing a place for all us heathens lol.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum M, nice to have you here. :wave:t5:

1 Like

Hi I’m 38 my name is Fred but some call me by my nick name ‘Dario’ or ‘Dari’.I am very interested in general occultism and esoterica, I meditated some and read many many books by Carroll, Regardie, Crowley and many others.

Welcome @Dari

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

Is there a particular area you are interested in learning?

Welcome @questm

How long have you been pracitcing?

Hellooo everyone, what’s up?
I’m Laura, I’m 24 years old, from Argentina.
I’ve been practicing magik for a while now, around 5 years, I’m used to work more with gods aspects and now I’m starting to work with demons aspects.
Looking for to learn more and share experience here with you guys
Ps:I posted my introduction in a separated topic as well, wasn’t sure if was necessary or not.

3 Likes

You can do introduction either way.

1 Like

Oh right, got it. Thanks

1 Like

The spirits will end relationships and seem to ruin your life’s while aligning you to your higher self. Lucifer has blown up multiple circumstances in my life that I had a attachment to , but in the end didn’t serve my purposes . Only after the flames of destruction comes the purification. They understand our higher selfs so they know we cling to things that we feel we need but really they are hampering our successes. Only in hindsight do we see this revelation. Pathworking takes extreme courage. Welcome btw Alicia92

1 Like

Welcome

Hi DarkestKnight

I’m from Austria and do not have much experience - yet.

How long have you been pracitcing, and what, exactly, do you practice?

I work with the goetia demons. I have 3 years experience.

Hi there I’m Nachtvlinder! Since I was young I always felt intense drawn to witchcraft. But for some reason I never really pursued going deeper in it until now ( since my spiritual awakening lets say 5 months ago) So I am a newbie at this.

At this moment I only do Divination (Tarot), Love to use herbs in my daily life and work with the energy of crystals to heal my self. I feel very drawn to the spirit world but I am still doing my research on that topic, I am still finding out what kind of spirit work there is and witch spirit work suits me the best. I would love to learn more about it on this forum and find a path that suits me best.

If I could describe myself I would describe myself as someone who is constantly looking for the intensity in sensuality, intimacy, mysticism and euphoria in everything in and around me. Because that Is what makes me thrive and gives me a lot of power because it feels so me. So I guess my goal is becoming a goddess of these powers myself in my daily life and NEVER losing it again.

I hope there are higher beings/working paths who know exactly what I mean? so I guess my struggle rn is that I dont know how to deal with these intense desires In this patriarchy world as a newbie.

• Love Nachtvlinder

Hello every one im currently working in scrying using a black mirror

im still a little confused so i came here :slight_smile:

if i understand correctly all you have to do is imagine the spirit on the mirror and hold the image there then pull your vision back to get in to trance till it fogs?
thanks.

Welcome @369tron

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick besides scrying?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Thank you

Im from the united states

Sigil magick , Trance work for about 2 years

Just what i have learned from E.A i was planing on getting his course but money got tight.

Charge sigil chant look at mirror then the mirror fogs thats where im at.

1 Like

Are you referring to spirit seals or Spare-style Chaos sigils?

1 Like

Welcome to all new members. For those on the Celtic pagan or Wicca/Witchcraft, merry meet and hail.

3 Likes

Spirit seals that what most of my research on magick started.