Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

What sort of practice are you currently doing, any systems or known trainings?

Greetings from Greece.
My name is Nick and i have been started my journey practicing with grimorium verum the last ten years.
Last year i joined spiritual Satanism and i gave up the grimoire tradition because it’s the worst way to contact a demon according to Satanism.
There’s no need for use of sacred names, circle, etc.
I haven’t perform any invocation yet with the new system but i will in the near future.
Happy to be here.
Sorry for my English, it’s not my native language.

2 Likes

Good questions, will look up the terms as it is something traditional. I will come back when i asked the old people.

1 Like

Hi I’m Mauro!
I am 33 years old, I am Italian and I live in the Netherlands!
I have been a lover of esotericism since I was 13 but only from 2021 did I decide to practice.
I have no developed astral senses at all! but from the day I decided to practice I had a little voice in my head King Paimom so I decided to find out who he was and try and try again to summon him to ask them to teach me magic !! But I didn’t get any answer, then the next day again that little voice that brought me to this site!
Before signing up I read a lot … I think there is something magical here! I hope I can be of help to you! And may you help me! As you have already done.
P.s. I’m not very good with English forgive me for grammar mistakes

4 Likes

Hello All,

I’ve posted my brief bio on the forum, but may have posted in the wrong areas (so just covering basis). I wont post this again and my apologies for any perceived spamming in the community. Looking forward to meeting all fellow practitioners, no matter their chosen path. Hoping to learn, grow, and hone my skills, as well as share any insights I may have to offe, with all of you.

Blessings to You & Yours

HI, I wish to return back to the occult communities, after taking a few months of break away, to clear my mind, body, and soul. I asking help from the people of the occult communities with first to finding out what type of soul do I have when its come to angels, fallen angels, or any other type of Fae or spiritual races like fairy, or elven etc.?, two what type of pathworking would be best for me, three finding out what god, or goddess, is calling out to me?, four would be getting in touch with my ancestor truth faith, spirituality, and tradition?.

Stan… you were kicked out from BALG. You’re on the “Ban on sight” list. Because you put yourself there, through your own actions.

Come on, man…

5 Likes

I know, that I were hoping to be unbaned

I don’t think that will happen, mate.

I’m sorry. I think we kind of like you a little, but I don’t think Eva is going to change her mind.

You’ll be better off with a blog in some platform or something similar.

3 Likes

truth, I just have to plead my case and ask to be unbaned

Eva is going to sort this out once she is online.

Again, since we have a minute to talk, I strongly advice you to start a blog somewhere. You would be able to have your own rules about what is okay and what not… since you would be the only one posting.

2 Likes

fine

No unbanning, sorry Stan, we gave you a chance after you set up a gazillion accounts first time round, go do a blog, I promise you some of us will read it. :+1:

7 Likes

Hey there! I am Linda! I am so excited to have discovered this site and can’t wait to continue cultivating my skills and growing. I am open to all types of magick and am still learning as I move forward. I do not have any experience with magick. Never done a single ritual. I tend to be more interested in what many call black magick. A goal of mine is to have a successful evocation and gain insight into the future and how to ascend to my higher self. I can’t wait to see where this journey takes me and how much I’ll learn :sunflower:

3 Likes

Welcome to our forum, @Calcined

Hello everyone ;–)

1. I’m Luka (that’s my nickname because it’s kinda hard for english native speakears to say name Łukasz, which is pronounced as Whoo-Kash if you’re interested)

2. I’m 20 yo, I’m polish and that’s where I’m currently living.

3. To be honest I’m new in all of this stuff but I’ve been fascinated about mythology and theology since I was a little child. Good friend of mine who’s brother of my ex, introduced me to Goetia and I’m very interested to try it out and work on it as hardest as I can beacuse I believe it’s something that can change my life and help with lots of things I’m currently struggling with.

4. I came to this forum to look for questions for my biggest problem in life, my gf broke up with me because, she needs “time” to get some things done in her head and find herself whatever it means, at first we weren’t planning on ending this relationship but I’m pretty convinced she’s not sure about anything right now and I would like to help her. Our love was all fine and we did pretty good for whole 2 years but recently we’ve been having some toxic situations and I feel like I wasn’t giving her all my love that i felt and wasn’t treating her like I should, I don’t want to lose her because of such small things.
    I’m huge overthinker, I don’t want to initiate contact with her too fast, but I need some answers for my questions because they’re troubling me a lot.

5. I’m looking to win her back and spend my whole life with her just as we planned.

I’m not perfect english speaker but I hope you guys understand the whole meaning behind my words.

3 Likes

Hello my name is voorsli, I am under 18, and have no real experience with magick. Currently I am struggling with these parasites killing my life, but I hope they’ll go away one day. I love history, and astronomy.

What brought them into your life?

What was your first paranormal or other spiritual experience?

2 Likes

Let’s just say that I fucked up. Big time. My first paranormal experience was when I was listening to music, and I saw a ghastly white outline of a woman in robes fly through my door. I freaked out.

Hi. I am Ed. I am here to learn about spirit sex, and summoning I am very much new to this, at some point I tried the letter method and may have summoned something, but it left eventually… I am looking at the left hand path because the other has not been what I had hoped for.

Been following topics, but want to delve deeper

Thanks for listening

Ed