Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

That’s quite the background. Just remember, if you don’t connect with anything or don’t feel comfortable doing it, that’s fine! There’s so many systems and cultures you can practice in, finding the right one takes time. If you’re interested in learning about incorporating angels into magick, looking back to the classics of Jewish Mysticism is a really good bet. Just be careful with stuff like Kabballah since it was initiation based back in the day.

Welcome!

Hey man hope all is well with you and your fam. Its jizz. Umm I know this isn’t really your subject and I would have messaged you but I didn’t un lock that yet on this profile. But its krazy the other night or really morning I woke up with a spark to my heart from my Thor’s Hammer and I have no clue what it ment or I didn’t even know that could really happen but it did. I like I brushed it off for a day. And now I’m watching The Last Kingdom so like I just thought about it and you are always the first person that comes to mind other then Velonos or Miss Queen Eva. But you always send me in the right direction. Ty Very Much, Much Obliged. Gray Warlock Jizz

Hey People,

I’m Erik. I’m a couch hermeticist. I guess my main goal is to beat inertia and finally get some work done.

Cheers to all.

1 Like

Welcome @Filavandrell93

Where are you from?

Does this mean you have never practiced? How long have you studies Heremtics?

What brings you to BALG? Is there something specific you are looking to learn?

Hey @DarkestKnight, I like some of your posts :slight_smile:
I’m from Bhaile Atha Cliath on the Forsaken Island.
I used to practice quite successfully for a bit, but I’ve been drifting away from my… donno… True Will? True Nature? And this caused a lot of Inertia. I’ve been practicing for over a decade but the last few years have been the most dispersed. I guess I’m looking to get my sh*t together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good Day, My name is Rudra. I have been practicing black magick for 2 years. Mostly working on baneful, planetary workings, Qliphoth, and also goetia. My patron demon is King Amaymon. Current struggle will be astral travelling and evoking. Hope to get more insights and guidance. Peace :black_heart:

Hi everyone, it’s me again. I deleted my previous intro because it was not complete. Well, here we go: I am sanaRo, I don’t have a preference for any kind of magic yet. Although my failures are far more than my few successes, I truly believe in the power of magic. I would like to be able to communicate with spirits, I am just a beginner and I know the road to learning is still long, but I can achieve it with the help of the older brothers and more experienced members of the community. Later on, I may also be able to assist the newcomers. I’m from South America but don’t think we’re all third-worlders around here. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello All,

I am going by the name Void Angel for this part of my journey. I have recently devoted myself to study and practice Black Magick in a more active manner. I have been practicing the Occult for 15 years, I am initiated Gardnerian (2 degree) and have been a member of other orders.

I am a priest of Babalon and work her Mysteries. I am interested in learning modern day demonology and necromancy to round out my knowledge and experience.

I am curious what suggests people would have for the order of E.A Keotting’s books I should read. I started with Real Magick Real Results.

Welcome @Void_Angel

Besides Garndnerian witchcraft, what other systems or traditions have you practiced?

Golden Dawn, OBOD (U.K Druidry), traditional witchcraft.

1 Like

Hello everybody!
I’ve been reading posts on this forum for a couple of months now and I am now ready to get a bit more active instead of passively reading.
I have always been fascinated by magick, the occult and other dimensions ever since I was a child. As a child I have always felt different and I always felt homesick too.

I have a torned soul.

During the day, I always connected to angels of light, mermaids, unicorns etc.
During the night, I always have nightmares with werewolves, vampires, dragons, snakes, etc.
I have steered clear from all this magical world at 13, when people started laughing at me. All I wanted was to be normal and to fit the mold. So, I tried but that never worked out. Now, in my mid-twenties I am slowly awakening and accepting myself. I am now a witch but I rather stay in my broom closet!

I was raised Christian, so I started with Kabbalah magick and working with the archangels. Something inside made me notice that they are wayyyy toooo slowww with me! I haven’t manifested much with them even in self-development. (That’s my mother’s side)

A couple of months ago, I changed to the LHP and I started working with Lucifer and his Legion. This has been a game changer! I get answers rather fast. I realized that I am a daughter of Lucifer and his blood runs in my veins. I get that from my father’s side apparently. Unfortunately, although my father’s family is super cool, rich, wealthy they can also be very disgusting and unrefined. I have always been ashamed of this side of my family, but I now realize those are the ancestors that have guaranteed wealth, happiness and confidence within the family lineage. I now cry so much, realizing I have been such a fool for cutting cords with them. I now remember that this where I come from and thanks to them, I can have an abundant life. (That’s my father’s side).

I would like to be helped by someone. Because I have a still have a hard time accepting where I come from. Hell really feels like HOME but because of my programming, I have a hard time accepting this. Can someone help me?

2 Likes

Welcome @ROSE1

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Hello.

I live in Western Europe.

My mother: From the Caribbean islands (Christians: Protestant & Catholic)
My Father: European, French (Atheists, although all Luciferians but all are unaware of it)

I am the only spiritual/witch in both lineage.

2 Likes

I grew up with a head connected to spiritual dimensions (A.D.D.).

I started meditating and soul searching 5 years ago. And I actively started practicing magick about 1 year and a half ago.

I don’t like following any specific system or tradition. I usually start by following things by the book and then I mix and match stuff on my own. I like to be creative too. I love experiencing extremes… (Sun conjunct Pluto)

1 Like

We aren’t allowed to advertise services of ourselves or others as this is a forum owned by a man who does that sort of work.

We also can’t review those services so we can’t help you know when you should be using your bullshit meter and when the person you are contact with is safe, and as such I would be really careful with statements like those, as we do sometimes have members and lurkers that are more than willing to take advantage of our unsuspecting newbies.

1 Like

My name is Ben. I’ve worked mostly with hoodoo/voodoo in the last five years.

I’m interested in learning more about the Ars Goetia and my goal is to manifest an entity to physical form. My biggest struggle right now is finding the time and place to practice consistently enough to develop my skills.

I’m from VA.

2 Likes

Hi Susanne, this is relick. You requested free tarot reading - your profile is hidden ie that means I cannot write you back :slight_smile: unless you prefer the reading results are in open public forum

Thank you! The advice was helpful.
Fortunately, I was able to channel messages from Lucifer who cleared my path for me :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, my name is Erik. I’m a second degree Komyo Reiki Kai practitioner, and fellow occultist. I’ve been studying the occult for 1,5 year, but have only recently immersed myself in the practice and application of these teachings.

My reason for being here is to learn, share and meet like-minded individuals who I can walk with on my path to Godhood.

1 Like