Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi. I am Ed. I am here to learn about spirit sex, and summoning I am very much new to this, at some point I tried the letter method and may have summoned something, but it left eventually… I am looking at the left hand path because the other has not been what I had hoped for.

Been following topics, but want to delve deeper

Thanks for listening

Ed

Loud physical change observed objectively by others on the physical plane is the holy grail!

1 Like

Welcome to BALG!

1 Like

Greetings

I am new here but have been interested in the occult and performing rituals for many moons. I recently did a ritual with Orobas and got very good and very fast results, I am also working with Sitri as well.

I look forward to joining in with the forum!

1 Like

Welcome @Stefanie-Palpatine

Where are you from?

And how long is that, exactly? This is pretty vague on your length of practice.

What do you practice? Do you you have any experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Welcome everyone :blush:

Greetings @Stefanie-Palpatine! :smiley:

It does help us to have some idea how long someone has practiced for, not down to the exact dates (!) but saome idea in terms of years is really useful, thanks in advance! :+1:

2 Likes

Greetings and salutations fellow seekers! Theistic Luciferian demonolator here. Came to the left hand path after realising just who the liar actually is - and wholly committed to the Great Work now. Thanks for having me!

Welcome @Wolfsbane

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions outside of Luciferianism and demonolatry?

@DarkestKnight I am South African, in the City of Gold Johannesburg. Sadly as a youngster I stifled the natural affinity I had for spirit workings - so since I returned to the dark path its only been about 5 years. Not experienced in other systems much further than a nibble to test whether it agreed with me. ie, started with the love-and-light crowd only the find my pallet riled. Hedge withchery and chaos magick agreed more, so there are some facets I readily use as the situation requires. Really enjoy herbology - we have an amazing variety of fauna in this country! I found my peace with Lucifer though, and as I say, its only been about 5 years now. Still (and I actually hope this will never change) have the great thirst to learn, seeking to understand and create relationship with deities much older and wiser than myself. Thereby breaking through constraints and becoming my best me.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Hello.
My name is Alicia. 28years old. Kenyan.

Found this forum last year in February. I don’t know how, I just found it. Ever since, all I have been doing is Research and more Research. Basically trying to learn and gather as much knowledge as possible.

Been drawn to Aphrodite, Belial, Bune, Asmodeus, Lucifer… My interests are in Demons. I have not worked with angels, I don’t feel connected to them. Like we don’t vibe or something. Does this have something to do with ‘Vibrations’ or what?

I do have a question alongside this introduction. A while back I was trying to build a relationship with Ducchess Bune. I spent a lot of time listening to her enn in bed right before I slept. On one occasion, I think she warned me about the guy I was seeing. She told me this: You need to stop the obsession with X. I woke up and I thought it was just my imagination, and I really was into this person, so I ignored her warning. Fast forward to a few months later, this guy has ghosted me completely. Disappeared with no explanation, no texts, no calls, nothing. I really should have listened to Bune. I want to apologize by giving her offerings, and perhaps a written apology. Will this be enough?

Thank you for having me.

Welcome @alicia92

Yes. One thing to remember when working with spirits, though, is that it is your life to live, and the choices are yours alone to make, so it is always up to you whether to listen to a spirit or not, and to accept the consequences of whatever you decide to do. We may not always make the right decisions, but that is part of the freedom of free will, and spirits are not infallible.

Thank you for your response.

Is it also possible for spirits to destroy a relationship? I feel like Belial had a hand in a certain relationship ending… What is the best way to find out if he did end it, coz sometimes it feels like I’m imagining things?

How do I know what’s real and what’s not. Ever since I began dabbling in magic, I feel like I keep asking myself this question a lot.

Part of the life man. Part of the life.

Yes, they can end a relationship. The best way to find out is to ask him directly. The second best way is divination.

2 Likes

Ask him: as in draw out his sigil,activate it, meditate while listening to his enn, and when I feel I’m ready, just ask? This is what I have doing in order to ‘connect’ .

My senses are not very well developed. Working on it.

Well, I meant physically evoke him and ask, but whatever works for you.

I do know how to evoke but If I can not see nor hear him, how will I know he is there? Or is it just a matter of faith?

No, it’s a matter of practice. Assume he is there. However, my advice is to get a tarot reading from someone, since you cannot properly communicate.