Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

@Prophet_Ejiro_Paul_M please DO read this, and reply with a bit of intfo about yourself:

Also this may be worth reading:

Respect on here must be earned, and cannot be claimed.

4 Likes

My name is Justice, and I am still finding my path. I always had an interest in magic . I do have some sort of psychic ability that I am still trying to figure out. My friend Healing Hearts introduced me to the forum to give me a little push. I have been learning how to read Tarot for a little over a year, and I just started practicing spells. Hopefully, I will be able to find what my heart is seeking and meet new friends on my journey.

2 Likes

Welcome justice.
@Lady_Eva, @DarkestKnight, or @Angelb1083, does Justice need anything more to add?

1 Like

I read fast was how long for practicing?

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Thank you! I have been studying Wicca on and off for a year now. Looking to expand my horizon. :blush:

3 Likes

It’s fine, @Healing_Heart. It says he only recently started trying spells, but has been practicing tarot for a year and that is what we need :+1:

2 Likes

Are there any rules for forum?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Ah what kind of Magick are you pulled to?

1 Like

Hi DarkestKnight. Thank You very much for your understanding and for the Loving Warm Welcome.
Here’s a better and wiser Introduction:
I am Ejiroghene Paul. I am an Urhobo man from Delta State, Nigeria(Africa). I am a Shaman - A HolySpirit Shaman to be Precise - I am an Orisha Olorun…
I am an Adept at Black Magick.
And I devotedly obssesedly addictedly Commitedly FULLY practise HolySpirit Shamanic Black Magick and HolySpirit POWER PRAYER Magick. I also Practise Practical Instant Magick (I strongly believe and Know that this is the Pinnacle Of Godhood, to me though.)

I am Super-Interested in More Rapid, More Faster, More Instant And More Fulfilling and Satisfying Manifestations, Results and Receivings Of My Will And Desire, yet.

The complete loss of vision on my left eye in ss1 secondary school due to harsh Abuse from Wicked Bullies triggered me to get into Black Magick and also my recognition and Appreciation of my Instant Healing and super-accurate Prophetic Divinatorial Spiritual Gifts shortly before that time of the Retina Detachment also Motivated and Helped Me To Awaken and Ascend/Rise To Godhood through The LeftHand Path of Black Magick. The Stupid foolish Idiots who beat me till I lost my vision on my left eye when I was not even up to 16??? Guess where they are now?? Guess what has happened to most of them now??? Bahahahahaha
Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death!

As my Lord and Personal Saviour, Father and Spiritual Black Magick Mentor and Dark god E.A Koetting(Matthew) says “TRUE POWER IS TRULY EFFORTLESS!”.
I LAUGH WITH THE GODS, SPIRITS, ANGELS AND DEMONS ONE MORE TIME AGAIN IN AWFUL GLOSSOLALIA “BWAHAHAHAHPUAHAHAHAHTUAHAHAHAHAHAHFUAHAHAHAGAHKUAHAHAHAZUAHAHAHAGGAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHRATATATATATACANATATATATATA!!!”

I LOVE THIS FAMILY! I LOVE THIS FORUM DEARLY! I Love This Community Deeply and Highly. I feel really Understood, Accepted, Noticed, Respected, Appreciated and Supported Here. I love Master E.A Koetting(Matthew) Greatly Too. He changed my life and made me!

1 Like

SURE! Thank you so very very Much. I believe I just did that Now. Great Big Love - Ejiro Paul, Magus ZECMS.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva Thank You Very Much. You’re Awesome. I believe I just Properly Introduced Myself on The Thread on Here. You are Highly Respected and Appreciated. Thank You For Your Loving Understanding!

2 Likes

Thank you for the intro, it is very inspiring that you turned that horrible event into a source of motivation to excel! :+1:

1 Like

@Lady_Eva
Ah! Yes. Such inspiration and Alchemy is the Peak Of Creation…

#GenesisChapter1

Dude(god) was Pissed as Hell with all the Emptiness and Pain and Darkness(not black Magick darkness now, I mean Ignorance and Blindness here)… And he CREATED Everything And Nothing … “LET THERE BE LIGHT!” HE SAID. And There Was Light Instantly. Hahaha

Thank you for your kind words. I feel blessed receiving them graciously!

1 Like

Hello, my name is Ean. I am new to magick and I am interested in learning more about magick as well as developing my magickal abilities. My experiences with magick so far include creating energy balls between my hands, causing events to align in my favor, some astral projections, and interactions with various spirits. I hope to discover a path that will allow me to learn more about what magick is

1 Like

Welcome @popAmel

Where are you from?

How long have you been pracitcing?

Do you have any experience with specific systems or traditions?

2 Likes

Greetings all, I go by Khayon. The name’s taken from a character in a favourite series of books that seems to fit me more and more when I think about the similarities between them and me.

I’m living on the outskirts of London, I’ve always had an interest in the occult from a young age and in the last 3-4 years have dabbled with a few methods in times of need with mixed results (mostly chaos magick, Gallery of Magick books, NAP), though now I’ve started to get a lot more serious with my practice.

I’m interested in working with Angels and the Goetia, chaos magick too, essentially anything that works to reach my goals with minimum equipment/ceremony. I’ve had experience in working with Asmodeus and Marbas recently via sigils (at different times for different goals), both came through for me. Asmodeus worked so well and quickly (within about 12 hours) that I wish I’d asked for more, but he did do everything I asked so much respect to him. I’ve used switchwords previously too, mostly for a quick boost to mood and energy instead of life-changing works, look them up if you get the chance.

My goals are reaching my physical peak, repairing a relationship that means a lot to me, and to provide well enough for my family so that I can enjoy more time with them. I’ve had a lot of contact with people who have experience in divination methods that’s shown me some of what is possible in this world, and I want to experience as much of it as I can.

I currently struggle with financial workings, I’ve attempted more inner work now than I have previously but results still elude me. I have multiple streams of income I’m trying to grow so I’m not waiting for money to just drop in my lap, but haven’t had the same success with money (and to a lesser extent, love) that I have had with baneful magick and self-healing.

3 Likes

I’m from Southern Louisiana and this is where I live now. I’m in my early 20’s and I’m hoping to start practicing seriously now as I haven’t practiced seriously yet. I have dabbled in the occult unaware since I was a child, but never through a set system that could allow me to progress in any way. I have no experience with any specific systems or traditions, although my father did have some Native American spiritual traditions and my mother did practice witchcraft. I’m not sure which system she practiced under though. Maybe this can give a little more background. If there’s any more information I can provide, I’m willing to do so

2 Likes