Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi there everyone! My name is vinusha. My pronouns are he/him. I am a Sri Lankan, gay, male. Although I have yet to work with magic, I have manifested many things into fruition. I hope to create a life of love and abundance, but I am struggling with depression, and hope to find ways to share knowledge with other here.

Have an amazing night!

With extreme gratitude,
Vinusha

2 Likes

Are there any types of magic that you are interested in learning about, or are you hoping to just sightsee for a bit and see if anything stands out as helpful for your struggles?

1 Like

At this point, I am open to all types of magic that is positive and is not meant to bring harm, but nothing in particular!

1 Like

Ah well. There are probably a few systems floating around here for you to look more into, but I’m tired can’t think of anything off hand lmao. Pretty much anything can be inverted for harm if that’s the intent, but if you’re intent is all love and light, then you should be able to find something to meet your needs as well.

I see why you wanted me to look at your introduction. I don’t suppose there are any ancient keteriyas floating around where you are, still are there? Not many people pick up on my name is actually a something :rofl:

Actually the Celestine Light books, by Embrosewyn Tazkuvel would be very much up your alley, particularly the one called Words of Power and Transformation, now that I think about it. I always think about how we can invert things for harm if intended, but his approach is very much love and light/ do no harm and his sigils and words of power are very effective in my experience, and very simple.

I actually use a few of them, but I picked up his works originally, out of curiosity about his system/ to test them.

Oh my goodness. I didnt even realize that… :joy: I live in georgia and my parents have been here for a few decades, so I have been so programmed by the culture here. This is crazy! I love it when stuff like this happens. I see it as a nudge from the Universe that I am on the right track.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well that is funny then, I assumed that was half the reason you wanted me over here lol.

I figured the battle axe of your ancestors caught your eye.

1 Like

Greetings and Salutations, I go by Solaris. I have been practicing/interested in the occult for about 3 years now. I consider myself a Luciferian. I am incredibly interested in the topics of necromancy, blood magick,and demon work. I work with a few demons and my patron Abaddon. I hope to learn more about Necromancy and the different currents of it as well as more on the infernal languages.

Hope all of you are doing well

Solaris

1 Like

Welcome, enjoy your stay! :slightly_smiling_face: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Silent Strength, and I love working with energy and I use information to imprint the quantum field. I have psychic abilities such as remote viewing, remote influencing and telepathy.

I love Uncle Chuckie 's work and I have great success on my own. I am a very discreet person and I am happy to have joined this forum.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Silent_Strength

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced energy manipulation?

Do you have any experience in magick, such as evocation, etc?

1 Like

Hey dude sorry about your depression! I´ve been there… hope you overcome it soon… treat well yourself!, eat drink, exercise, meet people, shave, brush your teeth have shower and LIVE!

professional help is the way to go though

1 Like

Hi Everyone!
I’m new here and came to find further advice in magick workings.
I have experience in white magic and have an urge to work on the left path.
I live in the United States and with the pandemic everything is crazy but I try to forget about what’s happening.

2 Likes

Thank you for message. I live in the USA and I have been practicing energy for 4 years now. I was kind of shy in the beginning but it only took a few months to learn to manipulate it at ease. l also have knowledge in metaphysics and always with great results. I am not doing any evocation nor do I use demons for my work however, I do understand the energy from such rituals. All my work is based on energy, I can transmute it at will and I am having fun in the process.

2 Likes

Welcome @lovebird100

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it? This is pretty general and doesn’t really tell us anything.

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions of magick?

1 Like

I am Magus ECMS - Prophet Ejiro Paul.

The 10 Demonic Gatekeepers SIGNED THIS…

Bahahahahahahaha!!!

Godlike Power,
Paul Ejiro.

Welcome @Prophet_Ejiro_Paul_M Please properly introduce yourself. Whatever this post is supposed to be, it does not meet our introduction rule as it tells us nothing about you.

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Failure to do a proper introduction will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

3 Likes

I am in the USA, I have been practicing for almost a year. I mainly have worked on the right hand path and switching over to the left path.

1 Like

That still doesn’t tell us what you have practiced lol

Right Hand and Left Hand are mere philosophical leanings. I’m asking you what kind of magick you have experience with. Evocation? Candle spells? Hoodoo jars? That kind of stuff.

Oh ok, sorry. I do candle magick, jars, invocation, pagan work. Pretty much a mix of different origins of magick. You can say I am eclectic.

1 Like