Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

If I just walked into your home and made you my servant, made you name yourself that, twice over, and walk around bearing that name, would you consent to that?

2 Likes

Not particularly but I’d want to know why. And I haven’t found out what the source of this is. I still don’t really know if this is actually past life regression or something, I don’t know.

If you guys think I should just banish him, I can look into it. Won’t have time tonight, I was literally about to go to bed. I appreciate the help.

Could you please humour us and NOT upload channelled images until we know what’s yanking your strings? There are reasons I ask this, namely something could be using you to channel malicious stuff onto the forum.

You’re in a whole new “art form” now with different games, and what seems harmless may not always be so. :thinking:

4 Likes

++

2 Likes

If you banish them, and they’re an ally, they will understand, and be willing to come back on your terms.

Magick is not the default state of contact with a spirit, but spirits can be quite manipulative and try to make out they’re conferring some special honour, when in fact it’s the reverse.

Magick is best defined as “the Art and Science of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will” - this is why the “servant” thing troubles me, since you’re being told your own Will is low on the agenda here.

3 Likes

Went ahead and deleted the post. I apologize for the inconvenience. I’ll lurk and try to find information on what I should be doing otherwise. Don’t feel like I should be making a thread up front as soon as I make an account.

1 Like

Hi,
I’m GreyBeard (I do have a grey beard… :laughing:). Located in Southern US

I’ve been studying the occult for the past two years looking for a path. My main interests are New Thought and other LOA areas and Hermetics and came across Demonoloarty this week and it rings very true to me.

I’ve started reading The Complete Book by S. Connolly and welcome and suggestions.

I’m very curious about Samael. For many years I used that spelling as a username on chat rooms, thinking it was easy to remember and unique. I was surprised when I discovered it was a demon name yesterday.

1 Like

“Tell it to fuck off, in the name of Belial the One Without Master”

-There ya have it…

I’m Chris, from the Northeastern US. Male, 37. Married, kids.
Grew up Christian, dabbled in eclectic paganism in early 20s and actually had some interesting experiences, after getting treatment for depression I totally lost faith in everything and decided that pending better info anything could be explained via mundane means and so 15 years of strict materialistic agnosticism. Better info came along and something clicked about 3 months ago, and it’s been a ride.

If people read these intros and are curious I’m happy to elaborate.

Currently I:
Perform the LBRP and meditate for 30+ mins 3-4 times a week
Have slowly been working through the Hemi-Sync Gateway tapes
Have read a lot about different philosophies and approaches to magic
Have decided magic and similar self-programming or future probability influencing practices are legit
Have an increasingly intense relationship with a succubus I didn’t summon
Have been gathering various materials for an altar
Have done tarot readings which were pretty spot on (except inverted cards are 100% of the time the opposite of reality so I stopped bothering)

3 Likes

Hello so im kind of new to this

To my Person my Name is Romano im from Switzerland so please excuse my spelling😅

So the thing is my first paranormal encounter was when i meditated. I had a really strange feeling and started to see with my closed Eyes and ther was a beeing standing right in my door.
Then i had some strange Dreams wher i often saw the Sigil of Lord Beelzebub. In the beginning i did my best to learn from him but had to make a little break for a few Months because it was just a really fucking intense Experience. I beginning to start at the Point i stopped and wanted to ask you People for some tipps who maby had a simmilar experience as i do

Frendly Greetings Romano

Topic Controls

Hi guys,

I know i’m not an expert on magick in total,
but the current importance of divination and divine knowledge didn’t leave me untouched either.

So i guess i’m focused on diving about what is, and what will be going on around this roughly around now.

My name is Zarin,
in case anyone wondered.

Welcome @cavambo Please delete that video. Political discussion is not allowed on this forum, and that video is deliberately inflammatory.

Also, please properly introduce yourself. This post tells us nothing about you or your experience in magick.

Where are you from?

What do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions of magick?

1 Like

Hi there,

as DK says, the admins prohibited posts that involve the intersection of magick and politics (“inflammatory” or not) so I have edited that video out, sorry - please tell us a bit about yourself what brought you to magick, etc., these are our full rules you may want to read through first:

3 Likes

Mother Lilith is the best

1 Like

My name is Jay
I like the money magick
I Like the love magick
I’m looking into more different magicks just exploring
My current goal is getting the woman I love to Love me back and working keeping my grandparents house one day it’ll be mine
Current struggles I feel like I drink a little too much dealing with love (very stressful topic for me)

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @JLB_4E

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

I actually haven’t done anything yet but I’ve been reading a lot getting all the information I need before I jump into something

1 Like

Hi, my name is Alex, in my forties, from Italy.
I feel strongly a beginner to the point that I was not even introducing myself to the forum. For several years first wicca and then isiac magic helped me in my spiritual path, until I approached the paths of the left hand, which I feel much closer inside me. Surely in the past the lack of discipline has very limited me, but I feel that the help of the Goddesses and Gods has never been lacking; the fact that I’m here, I think, is a confirmation for me. I am reading Asenath Mason’s Draconian Ritual Book, and I am truly touched by how much love it was written with.
Greetings to all.
Alex

Hello my name is Cesar Alves Machado
I was introduced to spirit’s in a very young age with my guardian angel and the other spirit’s, helping me to astral projet in my Dreams.
I would be consider a Black magician for studying and practicing the arts of some spirit’s.
I live in Brazil (yeah that’s really far hahahahah), but I want to live in Canada because of the weather, I love cold weather and peaceful places.
I was a fan of ea since the abaddon companion was launched, I like this place for this being a space were magick can be discussed and talk about without the superticism that a lot o people envolves it. I hope we can help each other in this place, and I thankful that this place exists!

Hi everyone I call myself titana, this will be my third time introduce myself here. I grew up in the catholic religion but also my family practiced voodoo, 21divison. I had out of body experiences at an early age which made me curious about spirituality. In my early 20’s I was introduced to gnosticism, meditation and Samael Aun Woer’s books in Spanish by my brother-in-law. I began seeing entities nature spirits on the light side. 2 years ago I went through a very hard life changing experience that led me to the LHP. I am a seer and empath. At present I am practicing Luciferianism and Draconian magic. My interest in this path is for self empowerment and ascension.

1 Like