Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I am from India and I have near zero experience with magick

1 Like

Hello Everyone! As of now i have no real expierence in magick Was reading about ways to summon the angel of death and stumbled on this site!. . Currently im trying to get back on track with my path and find myself again for a part of me has been lost.

Hi all, not sure how much personal details I’d like to reveal given the content of my posts.

Anyhow, I’ve been practicing hoodoo for the most part (basic candle burning) and chaos magick (sigils) but I want to “graduate” to stronger stuff now. That’s all I guess?

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested.

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Hi, In Brian, A former Bible Basher, then former kabbalist, turned tantrik, who decided you have to experience ‘truth’ and ended out seeing life as living in a question - not just get hooked up in speculations turned into dogma. Now I am blessed to increasingly confront my own inner adversary, see the light in the shadows instead of run from them.

I have a keen interest in psychology, occult and religious history. I find it helpful to understand what people believed in the past, instead of being caught up in New Age feel good distractions, brian2

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @opus125

What do you currently practice, and how long have you practiced it? You haven’t actually told us anything about your experience beyond saying you’re a former bible basher and Kabbalist.

Don’t cut through “spiritual materialism” too much or you’re doing the opposite of what you’re trying to achieve. People get so caught up in trying to deny the ego, that they are actually making their “ego” more influential.

Have you ever tried learning from (or embraced) the bible? This is something people have believed “in the past”.

Hi, I’m Danielle. I’ve been actively researching the occult for the past two years, focusing on mostly demonic and angelic magic. Besides from tarot I haven’t really been actively practicing. The more I read the more I feel like I don’t know anything. I have a handful of GOM books and have tried a few small rituals from them without much success. I struggle with visualization. When I close my eyes there’s only black. Images don’t come no matter how hard I try. My senses are clouded and I’ve been told I have multiple blocked chakras (heart, crown and possibly throat and root). I am able to somewhat visualize with my eyes open, like picturing scenes while reading a novel, so I feel like there is some hope with that lol.
A little more background, I was raised Catholic, refused to get confirmed, was atheist for years until
I started down this path. I live in the US (NH). Anything else you want to know just ask :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Drizzo.

If you dont mind me suggesting energy work by Robert Bruce its a book
This will teach you tactical imaging.
you dont just have the 7 main chakra you have millions of tiny chakras allover you body.
If you open your energy on your legs this will increase the flow of energy in your root chakra.
The book will train you also to improve your visualization open your chakras and heling and this will help you to have strong OBE because of your strong energy u will be able to push out more energy makeing OBE so real that this reality seems like an illusion.

Also if I may recommend Psychic self Defense by Robert Bruce also a book. You can find these books on Kindle.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! They’re going on my Amazon list right now :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course … I used the term Bible Basher to critique my earlier black and white thinking that excluded realities that did not fit my world view. As a student of Biblical Greek, Hebrew and Archaeology I soon realized the heterogenous diversity of the past. I now seek to see every history or myth from multiple perspectives. Behind every story, there is a human struggling to square their beliefs with a world shaped by inequality, paradoxes, and distant historical forces.
I embrace the contradictions and perspectives to invoke (or evoke) the unfolding of the question.

2 Likes

You intelligently described what I too try to do, except with current events.

It’s hard just to see our current events from multiple perspectives objectively.

I feel it’s necessary to a degree to think black and white. For example, it’s impossible to make a decision, like should I take out the trash or do laundry first? Imagine doing both at once. :grinning:

But yes, I really feel you and know where you’re coming from.

This is an excellent way of putting it. We change/form ourselves and beliefs to adapt to the world. This is hard and there are so many different beliefs and perspectives, because of all the “paradoxes” here on Earth.

I like you already.

Al.

Hello members of the forum. Please call me Charlotte. I’m 19 years old from South Africa. I have been lurking on the forum for a few months now and this is my first introduction.

I’m a skilled astral projector (using unorthodox means I would rather not disclose) and possess whatever knowledge I have in fields such as evocation and baneful magic.

I’m also open minded and wouldn’t mind trying out other forms of magic in other fields, except I’m sexually ascetic.

After years of struggling to attain ritual tools and ingredients needed for evocation and other rituals, I resorted to astral projection since I read/heard rituals are performed a lot easier in the astral plane (although I don’t know how effective they are). It’s a lot easier for me to work in the astral plane than at home where I live with a strictly religious family and have a room barely twice the size of my bed.

I have botched a few evocations and these failures led me to trying out astral projection (I hope I was right in making this decision). Now that I can astral project a couple of times a month and the length of time I spend outside of my body has increased dramatically, I now wish to get down to serious business.(if you can, please explain to me if astral evocation is beneficial than evocation in the physical world)

I hope we can assist each other on our journeys and treat each other well. A friend, Charlotte.

4 Likes

(i did a new post, but i’m gonna post it also here)

Hi, I’m Kelly !

I’m a french 21 yo girl, and I am a new user to this forum.
I’ve had psychic powers for a while (they always were here, but I had “discovered” them around February 2020 or something) but weren’t really that interested into magic (as in rituals, incantations, and stuff of the sort) since recently,

But a month ago some magic person was claiming he could “help” me or whatever, and even thought I told him 5 times I didn’t wanted or needed help of any sort, he kept insisting.
I don’t know what he did to me, but my powers have since then significantly been weaker, despite this person’s so-called “attempts” to fix his mistake.

I since then got interested into magic stuff, in order to restore myself - my powers were fun and I honestly miss them.

As for which kind of powers I had, I was able to do some telepathy to some extent, being able to read into people’s mind, knowing what they were thinking about and this sort of stuff, it was really fun and I miss it.

Since I am totally new, I don’t know what I should do in order to attempt to restore myself, and I don’t know where I should post my help requests, so, uh, please help me if you can

Hello my name Starchild for now.
I have been introduced to Magick since I was a young girl. It’s in my blood. Once I had my first born the Demon Divine entered my life and exposed themselves to me. I cherish ancient occult and universal principles and practices. I am not tied to any particular tradition. I’m a student and always learning. Clauneck is my first Daemon that I am currently working with and that’s how I wound up here. I let go of Hollywood programming and decided to have my own experience and take my chances going truly in the Dark or Left hand path. I already was kind of on it. But this sealed the deal. But Lucifer is the head Huncho to my exploration. I just learning and make it real in my life. This is my first experience with Clauneck and I wanted insight on it as well as the need to eliminate dairy as I welcomed him to enter my temple as he saw fit. I’m not a pro. I’m just following my intuition and taking a chance to learn.

2 Likes

Hi all,

I’ve been reading this forum for awhile, was time to make an account! (There are SO many gems here! Much gratitude to everyone posting their experiences :heartbeat:)

I’m a woman in my 20’s from Canada. I’ve had, I guess you could say an intellectual curiosity about anything reality-bending since I was a kid. Around 3 years ago I had the time to dive into meditation and that’s when something kind of “popped” and suddenly all the crazy things I read about were real, hahahaha.

I don’t practice any one system so much as experiment with everything. I do keep returning to Robert Bruce style energy work, qi gong and cartomancy. Hypnosis and NLP were another doorway into WTF land that I borrow principles from. And I’ve had enough success in the last couple years with evocation, sigils, servitors, straight intention etc. to know how powerful they are. Now to build beginner’s luck into something reliable!

At the moment my focus is mainly on improving astral senses and getting out of body any time, instead of waiting for random lucidity. And soaking up all the info I can. I look forward to getting to know you guys and hopefully returning some of the insight I’ve picked up here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tell it to fuck off, in the name of Belial the One Without Master, and in the name of your own power and autonomy.

Magick isn’t about being any fake-ass spirit’s “servant” - that’s religion’s schtick.

5 Likes

I mean, the whole thing is kind of complicated but he’s been benevolent and gentle since this started. I don’t really know why it’s me. Like I said, I have no experience with this stuff, went looking for dream interpretations, got pointed to a succubus thread, then got directed here after days of info and progress.

I just haven’t really seen a reason to “tell it to fuck off” yet. Been careful enough, spoke to people about signs of malicious intent or whatever.
But I’m open to help since again, I have no idea what I’m doing.

If I just walked into your home and made you my servant, made you name yourself that, twice over, and walk around bearing that name, would you consent to that?

2 Likes