Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Ok I finally figured out how to use the Internet haha! I’ve had a couple starts and stops trying to introduce myself. I couldn’t figure out how to post at first, and then when trying again I started by writing something incredibly personal, and than chickend out and erased it. I’m still weary about putting myself out there like that online. The lack of in-person contact, the inability to read someones body language, or to look them the eye’s is troubling for me. Then there’s potential for total bullshit… And of course trolls. I have difficulties trusting people to begin with. I’m not a fan of social media at all, but the one thing that stood out to me about BALG is the amount of amicable discourse that I saw while browsing! Even disagreements seem to be handled with more respect. There’s also a much higher ratio of intelligent conversation. Of course it’s not totally perfect, but it would be silly to expect anything online to be “creep” free… But the most important reason why I’m here is because BALB is a forum that is rooted in a subject that i hold in my heart! It’s pretty amazing to find a place like this where magickal minds can meet, and exchange thoughts and idea’s. As a student and practitioner I find that even after all these year’s I am still so full of curiosity, and questions! For every bit of knowledge gained a thousand more questions arise. My excitement, and thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. That’s why it’s so cool to have found this forum. I can’t think of anywhere in the real world where you can commune with so many like minded individuals, especially when it comes to all things Occult. I’m happy to be here!
I guess I will share a couple things about myself, that’s what the introduction is all about afterall. I’m a freelance Illustrator. Art and magick are symbiotic in my life. I’m a gypsy at heart. I lived and traveled all over. If I had to stuff myself into a box I guess one would say I’m a Dark Punk. It feels weird to say that about myself, but it’s a quick way to sum up my predominant musical tastes, and personal aesthetic. I love 70s and 80s punk/post punk and goth, as well as some of the newer independent dark wave/minimal wave bands that have come out in the last 10 or so year’s. As time goes on, and as I begin to engage in conversations I’m sure I will be inclined to open up more about myself, especially when it pertains to Magick. I want to be open to this experience. I’m really looking forward to all that can be learned, and the potential for meaningful interactions!

welcome yes we will get along infect have fun know each other

Hi I’m CakesandCandles (yes I know it sounds fluffy but it’s really a tribute to candle magic and sympathetic magic of bread which most mundane people don’t put two and two together as a “magical practice”).
I practice Magick with Planetary spirits and whatever transitory spirit May show up for certain mutual interests. I have experience with Goetia though it hasn’t been a focus. I’m working on growing my spirit communication abilities. My main struggles would be that I wasn’t born “open” and with ten years of figuring things out via research and staying off the armchair, I’m slowly overcoming these issues by constant practice. I don’t claim to be on any particular path though I find myself attracted to traditional witchcraft, African Traditions, and Taoist sorcery. I claim to be a master in none. It’s a constant learning journey!

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Clara.I’m 29 years old.I like white magik.Basically I use a lot of visualisation with light and I open my chakras and connect with the chakras of the earth on a daily basis.I send LOVE and LIGHT to people that I feel need that and I connect with animals and plants regularly.I love having telepathic sex with angels and light beings. My best sexual spiritual experiences were with Lucifer. My goals are to help myself and humanity evolve in a positive way and to reunite and get to know my twin flame.
Clara Night.

2 Likes

Hi my name is Willie
I’m looking to better my life and live the way I deserve. I’m highly interested in all types of magic and power. Right now I seek knowledge.

3 Likes

Welcome @Willie_Lowery

Do you have any experience in magick?

2 Likes

No I don’t but have always been interested in learning and meetings

3 Likes

Well the desire to learn is the best place to start. Only time will tell if you have what it takes to see it through. A lot of individuals don’t :slight_smile:

I look forward to seeing what questions you bring to the table and getting to know you.

Thanks for elaborating a little about yourself, it only helps others in how they respond to your questions.

1 Like

Willie. Lowery317
Gmail. Com
Thank you for all the welcomes

Was trying to comply with the rules
But don’t think I uploaded my profile picture correctly

Hello. I have been on the board for several years but never did a proper introduction. My name is Joe and I mostly am a practitioner of the healing arts, and am still a novice in the magical arts. My main focus at the moment is opening my psychic senses more.

2 Likes

Hellow fellow gods and goddesses. Been hiding in the forum shadows for a while now, finally making an introduction. My name is FrankieG. Murton is my artist name, I make electronic music along with metal. Have always had a fascination with darkness since I was young, but only recently (3 years ago lol) become obsessed with occult topics. My interest actually started through psychedelics, and later very heavy doses of and experiencing things i would have considered impossible at that time lol. Been exploring for psychs for 15 years. Grew up in a christian home, and realized it wasnt for me. Ive looked into occult years back, but didnt have this pull like I do today. Currently have no experience with magic. Decided to research, and listen to different magicians before i started anything. For now, working on energy, and meditation. Trying to develop myself and introduce more discipline into my mind. Trying to create my foundation, so that I can one day explore the self without limits. Thanks for all your help.

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

My name is ezekiel. Im from the usa
I currently like sigil magic
My goal is to do a love spell on a few women
My current struggle is performing a real spell

1 Like

Yoo,

My name is Ruca and I’ve been a visitor of BALG for a long time and today finally signed up as a member. Many of you have guided and assisted me for so long, answered questions that I couldn’t have asked family nor friends, and I am beyond grateful for this website and it’s members, so thank you! I live in a small town in Southwest VA -also part of the bible belt- where most are extremely closed-minded and judgemental. I have questions, I’m extremely curious, and I’m always trying to find ways to improve my work with magick.

My Aunt was an amazing mentor, she introduced me to magick and she made damn sure that I never strayed away. I could talk to her about anything and I cherished her and what she taught me. She passed away six years ago, and even though she passed down tons of knowledge to me, there’s still so, so much I’ve yet to learn. That’s a huge reason I’ve decided to become a member and finally introduce myself.

I’ve worked with elemental magick my whole life and just recently started studying up on petition magick. I’m currently going through a horrible separation after 11 years of marriage and two amazing little boys, and I’m fighting to keep my family together. I’m not being greedy and trying to use magick to make only myself happy, I just know how amazing our life was, and how amazing it could be again. I don’t even remember what happiness feels like, and right now, that’s my goal for myself and my family. To be happy and to have peace again.

Sorry for rambling, but this is me and this is my life right now. I’m happy to be here and hope to meet and talk with as many of you as I can :v:

Ruca

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum @My_Ruca, has anything you have read so far been able to help ?

2 Likes

Hi my name is Phil,
I am here to introduce myself to the forum. I have been following EAs work for around 18 months now and started to do my own rituals, evocations and spells this year.
My main goals are the further expansion of my knowledge, business, spirituality and happiness. Up until this point magic has been the most effective tool I have ever used to manifest the above.
Many blessings for all of you!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you @PS666, glad you joined. :slight_smile:

Hello Reaver,
Thanks for welcoming me on board, I was away for some time for studies and research project. I fully back now.
Could you please connect me to a mentor for training me on how to do invocation for spirit appearance or to have a psychical communication with any spirit in the Greater Key of Solomon, A.K.A - THE BOOK OF EVIL SPIRIT.
Thanks
Kind Regards
DR.KAD