Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Oh alright, thank you for the info.

Is there anybody here who wanna be friend, because I don’t have friends that are interested in this domain + I want to discuss about things. Thanks

Jump in and make some posts, people do not “know” you yet and friendship is a big commitment, but if you start posting you may find you get chatting to people, naturally. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi. My name is Zuhair. Basically called as ZOZO by friends. I am really new to magick stuff as i got to know about this forum by one of my friend. Originally i am from Canada but living in Switzerland from past 3 years. I am struggling with some love issues. If @Lady_Eva could PM me it would be great as i wanna share some issues with her going on with me. Thanks a lot.

Dude, you don’t have to keep asking. As previously stated in your other post, Eva is very busy, and will get to you if she can.

I am not forcing her buddy to get in touch with me. Just introduced myself as it was required. I know she will get in touch when possible.

In the meantime, while waiting for the very busy Lady Eva to get back to you about your love issues, you can always do a search of the forum to find some answers…there’s a wealth of information available and your questions can more than likely be answered by taking some time to do the research.

Welcome

Is it contagious?

My name is Ian.
I’ve been interested in dark arts for probably 12 or 13 years now but never really acted on it until recently. I am a beginner but have knowledge of the arts, I’m here to gather as much knowledge as possible to help me in my journey.
My current goal is to start with summoning and more knowledge on the subject.
Current struggle is sitting here at work typing this out not being able to act on it :eye:

Anyways, thanks for accepting me, can’t wait to learn off of you guys.

Haha I wish, I’d infect my alcoholic buddy who refuses to acknowledge my gender dysphoria despite him being "open minded. What non binary femandrogynous means is that I’m non binary as I don’t identify as a man and lean towards a more feminine androgyny. It’s taken a lot of work to embrace that too.

I never asked for a synopsis. I don’t acknowledge that kind of thing either. When it comes to gender and sexuality I’m mostly a traditional thinking man.

That’s fine I’ve given up on changing how others view me if I want to keep my sanity and I promise I’m not being snarky lol. My true nature actually emerged after I began working on building a bond with Lilith and since then I’ve focused on accepting myself rather than forcing others to accept my point of view as it’s unnecessary I think, so I can respect that.

Hello Everyone,
It’s Wyven, your humble tarot reader and healer.
I study mostly topics like divination and astral realm bla bla.
I have been studying for 3 years from now. I started my path with Wicca, now I am an ecletic witch. I am also interested in chaos magick. I accidentally opened this site, thought it was interesting so I signed up. Hope we will get along.
Whatever, thats me.
Yours Humbly,
Wyven

1 Like

Welcome.

It’s not enough to claim you are a “master” at divination and the astral realm. More information is required.

How long have you practiced?

What systems of magick do you use?

What brings you here?

Hello, I haven’t claimed that I was a “master”, I said I master at these topics, but I am uploading and I will add other infos you asked.
Bye

1 Like

Apologies, perhaps I misinterpreted your use of the word “master.” Any more info about your particular practice would be much appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Wyven, thank you for adding more information on your experience to your introduction , and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a mature male who is over 60 and I am into satanic meditation, witchcraft and connecting with any type of supernatural being that shows an interest in me.
Connections always feature intense and pleasurable sexual stimulations that are tantric and mostly bioelectric in nature.
These amazing encounters have been occurring several times each night for the last few years.
My erotic demon lovers never tell me their names nor anything else for that matter.
Perhaps I should try to learn more about them, but I never seem to have the energy or desire to do so. I am just content to enjoy the exhilaration and ecstasy of each moment.
Hail Satan.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m James.
I practiced magick for a few years, and my favorite kinds are qliphothic and qabalistic magick, draconian magick, chaos magick and goetic magick.
I have seen entities on Salvia Divinorum that you could call gods or demons

I want to Become A Living Author for Become A Living God.
My struggle is that I need a more stable income, preferably passive income, so that I can concentrate on magick.
One of my goals is throwing big parties so that people of the magick community can meet up and party together.

1 Like

Why not… i’ll astral project there :ghost:

1 Like