Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

ok i did one, did i get it right? nvm lol, judging by your instructions im certain of it, many thanks!

Brother,

I’m your mentor. I’ll be there for you, but first I need money – a lot of money from you. For the appropriate fees I’ll award you Magickal grades and send impressive Certificates of Attainment – with your name and my signature. Just think of it! Anyway, you let me know – but remember, this is a once in your lifetime offer so don’t let it pass.

And if you don’t accept me as your mentor and if you don’t transfer regular funds to me you’ll regret it. Maybe not tomorrow and maybe not next week; but soon and for the rest of your life. That said, I’m not trying to influence your decision one way or another. It’s a matter for you. You’re free to walk away, wondering for the rest of your life what you missed out on by not transferring your money to me. Just remember that I did make the offer.

Al.
P.s. Sorry.

3 Likes

I actually get your sense of humor LOL

Hello!

My name is Thanh. I’ve always been interested in magick but I’ve just started trying a few spells this year.
I am currently interested in summoning, plant magick, and a little shamanism.
My current goal is to achieve financial success and more be efficient with my work/hobbies.
My current/ongoing struggle is lack motivation.

3 Likes

Hi. I’m Wynnedalf. I have an interest in Magick and stumbled across this site. I’m very curious to see and learn more. Greetings everyone.

1 Like

Welcome.

Do you have nay experience in magick, or are you a complete beginner?

Hi,

Thanks for the message.
I’m mostly a beginner but I’ve been interested in Magick and psychic phenomenon for a very long time.

Have you been working with Magick for a long time?

All the best to you

2 Likes

Hello I’m new to magic I just found magic yesterday and I hope to get my ex back with magic

3 Likes

Yep, 20 years and counting!

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, I am Shado, 20, and i am pretty new to magic, and spiritual practices.
What am interested is mainly spirit evocation/invocation and sensing spirits which am still working on.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction and welcome!

1 Like

@Kakashizx and @anon18450039 welcome :blush::tada:

1 Like

Hello, I joined because this forum seems to have useful information and seems better than the 4chan and reddit occult communities. I’m interested in the Black Flame, Astral Projection, Qliphoth, becoming powerful, stopping myself from reincarnating, and seeking truth. I wouldn’t call myself a beginner, but I am still at the beginning of my path and I need to work harder to progress.

2 Likes

Hello everyone ,my name is Sam (Samantha) .I started learning Magick last year and doing basic spells but earlier this year I started researching on deeper magic and came across the Goetia spirits.I want to learn and any help will be highly appreciated .

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve been following this forum for quite some time now, I’ve decided to create an account so that I can express myself better.

3 Likes

Welcome @Maya777

Please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. You haven’t really told us anything.

Hello, my name is Tatiana. I could say im new into all, but I did some research in past about astrology, tarot, magick, angelic healing, protection etc. but nothing serious. Looking forward for learning and understading more.

1 Like

Umm hi everyone, I’m a newbie from Mauritius. Name’s Tsuki :wave:t2::grin:
I’m actually literally new to this world! I wish to learn and experience a lot about magick :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

But I’m mostly interested in learning about King Paimon and pretty much everything that surround him.
I hope we all get along well ! :blush:

1 Like

Hello everyone i’m Kristian, i’m new in all of this and i hope i will find something great for learning :grinning:

Nice pp, welcome aboard :smiley:

1 Like