Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi Everyone, I’ve been here a little while and never posted a proper induction so here it goes.
My name is Alex and I’ve always been intrigued by magick. Parts of it have always been present in my family but not no fully practicing witches. I always thought of myself as spiritual but not in a religious type of way. Raised in a not very religious Catholic family. My mum told me a story of the first time she took me to a church (after my baptism she said going to mass was impossible as I was too lively) I was a few years old. She told me this is Jesus’s house. Apparently I replied let’s go, it’s very rude of him of not coming to say hello in his own house. And that was it for me.
I have been raised however to stay away from dark entities. I live by live and let live motto and never really wished bad on anyone except for karma to get back at them. But recently my life and luck has changed and I suspect it’s to do with someone jealous. This had led me to this site by fate. I have learned so much already. It’s all basic stuff to all of you more advanced. I feel like this is what’s been missing in my life all this time so thank you for being able to join.

1 Like

Greetings Troodon, Do you have place were you can get at least half an hour to 45 mins of quite time. If you can that is the best take a candle like a tea light candle. Light the candle and just look at the flame. Soon you should be able to see that your looking down at your body. once you are aware don’t be scared from there like in lucid dreaming you can chose to look around the plane. maybe go and see someone you want to visit and see what they are doing. :):slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello All,

My name is AAron. I am a newcomer to this community,  and pleased to have found this forum. I am studying black magick to discern the truths I have felt many times in my life, yet never explored. I have been many things in my life up to this point, from contractor, to Marine infantry, to web developer. 
 In the last few years I have began being true to myself,  and that is when the hidden I always felt, became very clear. My goals are many, but for now I will say I seek to strengthen my mind and further embrace the true reality that Lucifer has shown me. 
 As a newcomer I am still a baby when it comes to the Left Hand Path, though I remain deeply determined.  I am grateful to have found my way to this forum,  and its vast collection of knowledge. 
I live in Iowa, which is the dogmatic capital of the north. I struggled with this until I met my partner, who has shown me its more of an opportunity than an impedance. She has natural gifts/bloodline that make the path much easy for her. She has helped me uncover my true powerful self, and remains my closest ally. I am currently focusing on expanding my knowledge so that I can move forward on the path. 

Increasing in Power,
AAron

2 Likes

Welcome to the ever-growing family.

Good luck on all you do.

2 Likes

Hi I am new here but have been lurking around the forum for a while now. I am pretty new to practicing but believe I have a strong sense for spiritual intuition. My first ritual was calling upon Thoth and using his sigil to ask him for guidance, and getting started. I have been focusing on trying to astrial travel but have not been successful and am hoping Thoth can assist me. I have not been successful in contacting any entity/deity thus far.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Kleo and I am really a beginner in black magick, though I am a former wiccan. I have discovered that it was not my place and I was lacking something. I discovered this along with my mother, and we are now practicing black magick together. The thought of black magick was always on my mind, but you always read to stay away from it. Something always guided me back towards it and I was tired of fighting it off. My current goal is to grow as a person, in power, as well as personality. Oh, and also to make new friends, silly enough.

My biggest struggle right now is college. I am majoring in animation and it is one of the hardest things I have done, yes I am an artist, but some of the classes I am in push me to my limits, but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing, I suppose.

5 Likes

Welcome ^^

1 Like

Long, long, time lurker here. Just trying to find the light in the darkness and the darkness in the light. i.e. Magick that works. Peace and chaos to you all…

My name is Najma, I am 32 years old and I live in the Southern United States.

I practice…lots of types of magic. From Green Witchery to the Shams Al Ma’arif and everything in between.

4 Likes

Hi Najma (I deleted my last due to typo)

Hi there

I’m Elle and I’m curious about how I feel where magick is concerned, I’ll just let myself flow and see where it takes me!

Hi all!
My name is witchycharm, and I’m a student to black magic. I originally started with an interest in Wicca around 2014, then began to study voodoo but recently have discovered a large interest in goetic daemons. I love the culture of this site and the comradery that comes with it!

3 Likes

Your name : Tristram

• Kinds of magick you like : Qlipphoth and Demonolatry and Satanism

• Current goals : Getting my sh*t together

• Current struggles : knowing myself

2 Likes

Hello my name is justen. I am new to this and and keen to learn about anything and everything.

Hello, my name is Ron and I am absolute beginner. If you have any tips or suggestions, kindly let me know. Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

id like to introduce myself but im having a hard time knowing where to click to make my introduction.

Welcome @ethergon. You can introduce yourself in this thread, or you can click the big grey NEW TOPIC button on the main screen, and make an individual thread to tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol still cant find such a button, bound to find it sooner or later, please describe main screen!

Clcik on the star next to the title of this thread. That will take you to the main screen. On the right, you will see the New Topic button. Click it, select the category of NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS and write your post.

1 Like