Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Me too. Wonder if its normal for women to lov Belial?

4 Likes

Beautiful. Thank you

1 Like

Hi everyone. I’m Rakaela (a name I mostly use in gaming circles), a gal of around 50ish living in Europe who is just waking up now. I’ve been interested in magick for the last year or so but never knew where to go to learn and find a community. I’ve even joined the Gray School of Wizardly hoping that I’d learn something but that was a bust as well (no that there’s nothing to learn, it’s just that it’s not for me).

I can’t practice ceremonial magick at home (lack of space and a religious hubby), so when I found some GOM books about 3 months ago, I knew it was something I could at least try. And, much to my surprise, things started to click. Small things, mind you, - like lost items found, parcels delivered incredibly fast, bosses changing decisions, things that would have never happened before, but now I’m just thirsty for more. And when I landed on this site I’ve learned that it’s not bad to want something for myself. I don’t have to feel guilty about wanting more money, more success and generally, more, for myself, and I don’t have to follow a “Charmed” style of innocent and pure magick where everything you do is for the better of everyone else but yourself. So here I am.

Sorry for the ramble, I do tend to write essays…

8 Likes

Glad you’re here

Hello, my name is Gabriela and i’m from Romania.

I’ve been attracted to occultism since i was a kid but i’ve never had the courage or time to practice it.
The best i did was to read a book and hundreds of articles about chakras and i have felt and still feel some presence in my room during night time (it mostly happens when i’m at home and not in the other city I live during school).

My boyfriend has lung cancer and right now i’m willing to try different things to help him (since i feel helpless). I’m doing my research about Raphael and i’m interested in finding alternative methods of healing at the moment.

I’ve been reading some stuff in here and I can say y’all are awesome and i’m glad i can be part of this community.:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Hi I’m Wolfgang
I am kinda new to magick, I’ve researched a lot but haven’t done much besides kundalini and rune magic. I invoked a Grigori named Penemue and he appeared in my mind’s eye and possessed me, as I asked. But things got a little weird and one of my friends exorcised him.
My goal is to learn more about black and white magick, and to summon Penemue again.
I’m struggling with what to do first and I’m very scattered brained and I procrastinate which doesn’t help.

But something happened that I need help with.
I drew some sigils and made a wand and when I thought about invoking Lilith, I remembered that she had appeared to me before. But when she did she made me very afraid but also made me want to ask what she wanted. But I drove past her instead.
So my problem is, did she mean to harm me or is she just naturally terrifying? What did she want from me? Also what should I do with her sigil? I already put a drop of blood on it but didn’t focus too much on it.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Hello.
My name is vardo. Honestly I’m not sure how I got on this page or this website but here I am.
When I was younger, I watched some anime and felt inspired by its demonic culture. Naively I asked a demon to inhabit me in exchange for rage.(High school bullies are a bitc*).
I honestly don’t know what it is, but sometimes I get very very angry and verbally rude especially in texting/calling while I’m an extremely passive/well-mannered person. I know it’s this demon. It’s kinda ruined many of my relationships so far.
Apart from banishing him, I want to know my purpose. I feel drawn immensely to this type of stuff but I don’t know if I my affinity is left or right path.
Lately I keep hearing these voices saying “summon death” , or I’ll never be powerful enough to “summon death”. I don’t know what this means…
I’m from a very strong Christian background so this is new to me

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

My name is Gia, I am just like everyone else here. I have a few pacts and one active one with King Paimon.

4 Likes

Welcome.

How long have you practiced?

You said you are “like everyone else here,” but we have all kinds of magicians and practitioners as members. What kind are you?

1 Like

My name is Nicholas and I am just starting to get into this stuff. I’ve always been interested in stuff like this but never have done magic or evocations. My current goal is to feel like I’m in control of my life for once and feel like I belong somewhere.

6 Likes

Hello Dear Everyone!
I’m glad to be here.

( Very first, please forgive me my poor English, I hope this won’t bother anyone. )

My name is Henriett, and I live in Hungary. I knew about and got surrounded with Demons from my birth. There is a really mysterious “thing” around my father’s death, which was an important point in my life, because after this, I got isolated from everything (I was 2,5 years old). So in this silence in the Dark, Demons took care of me. They taught me and protected me. As time passed,I grew up with Them in my side, and They was more “natural” around me than humans. And has always a strange “feeling”, an indescribable connection to Them, which was more stronger than everything other type of emotion towards humans.

So, I learned a lots of things from Them, however I knew many things by myself already. I survived several accident and even a deadly cancer (healed within a night before the final tests and the operation - I still remember that night), all of them in an incredible way. I didn’t know for a long time how and what happened, and who saved me. This mystic golden-white light, what is always appeared when I was in near to death, without any chance to survive. I was always think that They did, but some years ago (~2) a Demon, close to my heart asked back, after I asked Him about this:

Why would you think, that “spirit” who helped and saved You was… anyone else?

I was completely blocked. After this heavy “question” (which was much likely an answer). I started to thinking on my whole past , or at least on those incidents what whas not clear to me who’s caused them. I was always had a deep feeling about my sleeping power (knowing things from nowhere, visions, causing luck or bad luck, healing) and sometimes it was deadly when I was out of controll.

My goals in the life was always clear to me. From the very begginning (yes, even when I was a tiny little child). Become more perfect, getting power, knowledge, evolve my skills in several planes and do my best without any limitations.

And now I’m here. I never had the courage to try summon our Lords, at all.
I had/having sex Demons for a while, having a deep relationship with Them. They’re ofter attack men who are try to build a deeper relationship with me, and They are a part of my everydays.
Surroundet by Them, but no enough courege to take a single step on a Higher stone (to Azazel, Abaddon). Or I simply do not think that I would worthy to do it…

But I’ll do it one day. So… I’m glad to be here with You, again!

15 Likes

Hey i’m Rachel and I’m from Australia.
I have been interested in the BALG forum for a while now but I haven’t made an account until now.
I’ve been visited by spirits since I was little and I’ve had numerous dreams about being in hell (for about 3 Years now) doing all sorts of things - chatting to beings there, exploring, and swimming in a thick red lake.
I don’t know if these dreams mean anything but they are definitely interesting.
Also I can’t stop thinking about Belial and I don’t know why. His name will always pop up in my head.
Anyway I thought I might as well make an account since I visit this site often.

7 Likes

Hello, I’m slowly evolving, going my own way, without actually going deeper than I need it: Rudolf Steiner, Franz Bardon, GD, and now with some philosophical awareness I headed for Chaos Magick and the LHP. I am sensitive to paranormal phenomena, especially clairaudiant. But I am now at my first evocations with the Demons of Goétia. I’ll let you know about my results. I have some results but not very clear at the moment that are more the effect of placebo I think.

3 Likes

Hi I am a beginner witch from Germany (nickname Sidonia von Borcke). On the 4th of Feb 2019 I carried out my first ever Sigil Zauber Magick which led to other things. I found this website because I was looking for a ritual to summon a Daemon. The posts I read from Timothy were very helpful.
Goal was to summon a Daemon. Struggles = understanding the things I have experienced / signs. Are they a figment of my imagination or have I really connected with a Demon?
In the past I have always dabbled in Tarot cards, Yoga and own a Pendulum (Rose Quartz) which I bought in London Camden Market 20 years ago. I bought the Pendulum from a Gothic couple who had 3 things on a very small old table with green felt cloth on it, NOT knowing what it was!! (Thought it was jewelry). I also like crystals and collect stones from the forests nearby. Anyway I carried out an invocation ritual to the Demon Barbatos on the 6 March and would like to share my experiences and I have some questions that I would love to have your advice on. Also, (probably too long to post in this Rubrik of the Forum) I have been receiving what I think are omens / signs and strange coincidences including some strange candle flame behaviour during my Invocation ritual that I would love to have your opinions on. Oh and I am a sceptic, I mean if I hadn’t been having all these freaky experiences which started after drawing my first ever Sigil - somehow ending up on the black magick path, I would think it was all a figment of my imagination. Am I a magickal soul or witch and just needed the right triggers to tap into the powers? Any exchange on Barbatos would be great as I sense that he is an old-fashioned Demon, or maybe strict. Also he seemed to lure me into wanting to get into a pact, just not like the feathery feeling of white magic at all.
Thanks Sidonia

5 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum @Rachel, @Savoseta and @Sidonia!

4 Likes

Dear DarkestKnight, may I post my Invocation Ritual experience and Questions on that matter? If so where? The candle flames behaved strangely and I saw in the Google that there are Candle Magick Spells etc but cannot find the answer there. Also I have questions about ‘my’ demon Barbatos as I am a 1 month long practitioner of Magick!
Danke

2 Likes

Certainly. Just go to the main screen and click on the new topic button.

Hi! I’m Fern, I’m 21 and I’m from Brazil. I’ve been thinking of really practicing for a couple of years now (after being interested in magick all my life), but my knowledge is near zero so I thought entering a forum might help.

My mom says she talks to some spiritual guides, but I’m not really into what she follows. My paternal grandma practiced some things that I would count as being Umbanda. She used to tell me about gnomes and faeries, though.

I’m interested in working with demons, angels and gods. Basically the whole thing. I don’t know where to start :frowning: just wanted to try communicating with gods before jumping into summoning demons, y’know. But I do have some questions about the gods to ask, first, and some veeery basic things, so if anyone has the patience to answer me I’d be so grateful!

And any tutors welcomed!

4 Likes