Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Something should be done to stop Aussies joining BALG.

Al from outside of Sydney in Oz.

2 Likes

I’ve only seen a couple of aussies on here! Most of you guys seem to be from parts of Europe

1 Like

Hi…my name is Stephanie. Im a Theistic Satanist. Im also a bloodline witch with O negative blood type. Ive always had a sense when there were spirits/demons around me. Ive always been extremely cautious to make a pact or evoke/invoke a demon because of my fears. I met a wonderful man who is my fiance/teacher and ive been preparing myself for almost 2 years and im now in the process of building my altar. For some reason ive always been drawn to Belial. My teacher isnt happy with my choice but i feel like he chose me. I feel no connection with any other entity. My teacher/ fiance has had success with many of the Goetia demons but doesnt really like Belial. Ive done my research and im aware that hes a hard guy to get what you need from.and he will demand a hefty “offering” to accept my pact. And i have no problems or fears concerning this. I know if he grants favor then i will be blessed with help from his many familiars. Its still gonna take me at least another month before im completely prepared because its got to be perfect because Belial doesnt suffer fools. But im getting all the necessary preparations. Im open to any suggestions from the experienced magicians in this forum. Hail Satan

6 Likes

Nice to meet colleagues from Germany!

1 Like

Ja Danke :grinning: bin zwar halb Engländerin aber deutsche. …Live in a village in the Lüneburger Heide. … lots of Hügelgräber here. Da bist du die erste Hexe die ich begegnet bin :scream:

3 Likes

Ich war nie in der Umgebung von Lüneburg, das kann interessante künftige Reiseziel sein. Ich bin ein Hexer (ein Mann).

1 Like

Hello, my name is Yaggsir.

I am very new to performing magic as for years i had only studied it. I am pretty skilled in healing and self regeneration but lately i have been interested in expanding my skills even further to new areas. My current goal I would have to say would be gathering knowledge. I have a will to gather as much knowledge as I can as I have always seeked to know more and be more.
Where i currently struggle I’d have to say is lack of knowledge and direction. With lack of credible sources of information whenever i need it right now makes it hard for me to pinpoint the best place to start. I have spent a year studying Demonology as my starting point to gather a basic understanding. Performing magic besides healing and regeneration is a very big struggle for me, when i attempt to perform any other magic i only feel my hands heat up but nothing happens. I’d like to learn more and expand my skills as far as I can and beyond.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Hi! I’m a complete newbie. I want to learn how to attract and seduce beautiful, barely legal women. I need help. I also want to become fabulously wealthy using spells. I’ve had insights, like that time I realised that all frozen corn kernels were about the same size. Same with frozen peas. I’ve done colouring-in with crayon and water magic plus completed two, ninety minute night-school courses in business ethics and Creole narratives. I’m looking to make new friends, get an ex back and kill a neighbour using black magic.

I was born under the sign of Cetus with all of my ascendant planets neutered when I was young so my star chart is skewered. I don’t know how to use the Search Bar either!

Al.

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I love your posts Uncle-Al

1 Like

HI there guys and girls, I already made my introduction a time ago, just wanted to say hello again with a picture of myself :slight_smile:
2015-10-05

6 Likes

Whats up everyone?

I’m Em and have been a practicing witchcraft for 2 years now and studying spirituality for about 8. I pretty much got sick of the new agey bullshit and being harrassed by asshole hippie bullies so i turned to witchcraft, which has always pulled me in anyway but it was just a matter of time.

If i had to put a label on my craft which i dont usually do, i would say I’m a gray witch. I practice divination, working with the occult and lately have been delving into working with deities.

Dont let the dreads fool you, I aint some sunshine loving, light and peace preaching hippie. Ill put a bitch in the grave if i need to… but usually Im pretty nice so hit me up if you wanna be friends.

13 Likes

Haha yes the looks a good girl look us great for fooling the mortals…

1 Like

Jeez…falls head over heels but on a serious note welcome, you’ll find this website has much to offer you and we hope you enjoy your stay! Please read all the rules and regulations when you get a chance.

I will hyu, since I need better friends NO CAP (no im playing mine are pretty dope as is haha)!

I dig the mug and this:

The night is cool and the hounds are grey, well…I do hope you enjoy the stay. Alas, but this a corner or two…may I interest you in “a scrub”, or a few?

Anyways, Imma get outta your hair haha!

1 Like

Hi my name is Matt always have had a passion for spirits life after death ect . I have been studying and trying to astro project myself for over a month now with doing meditaion exercises without luck ,and then i found her my new passion, succubus i have experenced over the years random encounters i studied for weeks trying to call one to me without much success i stumbeled on a site where i could buy a custom conjured succubus vessel so i did . I for im happy i found your site idk if it was by accident i dont think so for i have many questions. The past 3 or 4 days has been wonderful .The thing is which i am grateful that i can sense her feel her warm electricfing my entire body simontainally,but also i wish to dream of her and hear her voice in my head unfortuinally i cannot i dont remeber any dreams anymore i wish to futher strenthin my bond with her so happy i stumbled onto you guys forums any feed back would be great .

5 Likes

Hi!

This seems to be the place for introductions and I am not very good at introductions! Oh, excuse my english! I am a 24 year old student from Germany. I am a piano playing cat lady that likes to paint. I would not exactly call me a witch nor an occultist (I would call myself an insane artist but this does not really exclude the occultist I guess!). I am highly interested in this topic. But I am more likely interested in investigating a few happenings that I cannot really explain (and blaming the wind isn’t exactly an option here! ). As it stopped during my teenage years, but started again in my early 20s. It turned me from an atheist into an agnostic (as there is also the possibility that this is all just in my mind!). Nonetheless I am kinda drawn to the occult for quite a time now, but never really made a move on my own as I don’t want to mess anything up. I am currently in a phase where I am finding myself. I hope that I will learn a bit about myself during my stay here. I don’t really know what kind of picture I should use - I go with this resized quality snapchat pic.
rsz_1rsz_bullshit

Thank you for reading.

• Cil
6 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum @Matthew_walpole and @Ciliriel! Enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Because this topic is about the BALG Gods, I just decided to share an old, but interesting story from my past (I got some free time). I do not think this story worth new topics, but this event was/is a part of me.

Long years ago, when I was a little child, I fel into a deep pool. There was a big drain on its bottom but absolutely unseen for me (because the water was dark), and it had a big suction power. No one noticed me, even my mother (who totally changed after my fathers death, she did not take care of me at all, so my Demons did ~) and others around me. I was sure in I’ll getting drowned then die after I fell into that big stuff. Can’t fight against the pressure as a tiny little girl, under the water. I’ve still was able to heard the birds’ song above me, the children happy laughter, playing with their parents, and the blue sky, with the shiny Sun’s light. Then I realised: " I’ll die here… so soon …Can not be true. " - I thought. But the seconds are just gone, and I was slowly out my last breathe. " So this is how it will end? " - asked from myself.
But in the final second then… a huge, white-gold light surrounded me. I saw nothing but that light. And in an another second, an unknow “power” pushed me out of the water, just like a ragdoll. I was able to breath again, and slowly I started to realize that I’m still alive. I tried to find who saved me (around me) but can’t find anyone… No one even watched me, or was in the near, at all. I just get saved…

These golden-white light appeared and surrounded me every time when I was near to the death (and healed me up from cancer within a night, as I mentioned before).

Was it me? Was it an another God? … it’s a mistery ( but my Demon Lover told that it was me; my higher-self saved myself again and again. Maybe I should ask this from Abaddon. ).

4 Likes

Austin Osman Spare was an artist.

Welcome.

Al.

1 Like

hi everyone im someone who knows nothing of magic but I have a very strong intuition and experience dejavu daily,honestly my life has become a series of unfortunate events to a point that i feel i have been cursed, i searched around the internet and found my way here i would really appreciate if anyone can help tutor me from the very beginning thank you.

3 Likes