Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

well hi all i have been dabbling in all sorts of thinks master of none but what i do i would say 75% works out well but basic thinks dolls and protection clearing people lives of bad
i seam more pushed or pulled to the left-hand path but do both
i do have web site that i not long put up
but still learning and still trying dif thinks

i so happy i found this web site full of info i need and want

my little work shop

3 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum @Brave and @steveb !

2 Likes

thank you

Thank you. I hope to continue learning and also to share my own experiences.

2 Likes

Hello, im also new here and been asked by admins to introduce myswlf so here we go! my name is Petronela and im from russia. Grew up in very strict househoold, never felt reason to be alive, b4 i started reading about demons. Im not scared of them, i see them as allies. I rly seek help with „how to start my demonic relationships”. If u can help me with my topic „how to summon king paimon” id be so thankful <3

6 Likes

HI THERE i joined to day as well i hope some one can help you

2 Likes

Welcome @Petronelia1 to the wonderful world of BALG!

1 Like

Hello. I’m new here. I dont know if it is wrong being here just for curious but it is the mainly reason why I am here. I don’t know if I have a very hard catolic-christian chip, but sometimes I think I would like to do things that I am afraid of. Excuse me so much you feel I’m disrespecting your community being so sincere. Also my english It’s not so good. I have tried ayahuasca in therapy seasons with a chaman, never alone. I have been curios for the ocult since I can remember, but most of the time just watch it, not too much practice by myself.
Where I come from, the natural gods are very present, like The Pachamama. But sometimes there are chamans that say they practice a path of love and not a path of sourcery, so I’m confused a little bit about that. In South America there are tons of people who dislike catolic religion because of the history of colonialism and blood related to it. And a lot of people mix their bealifes with pachamama and coca with the catolic ideas…there is a lot of mix stuff here.
Sorry about my english once again!! Hope learn a lot from all of you!!

5 Likes

Hello there everybody. Since I currently work for an organization that would never opposed to my beliefs, I am going to keep my name a secret and not post a photo of myself right now.

However, here IS a picture of my familiar kitty, Nyx:

So who am I? I’m Blue Moon Witch. Y’all can just call me Moon. I’m an atheistic Luciferian Witch, and have been so for a couple years, but have been practicing in the occult for about a decade. I’m a Demonologist who mixes eclectic practices, but my main influences come from Mesopotamia and that region, as well as Greece and Egypt.

My goals are to become an independent healer and to someday be able to run my own business. I am currently a geriatric caregiver who is shifting over to massage therapy. Though one of my main philosophies is not let anybody tread in my way of achieving who I am as a human being, I like helping out other people find theirs by making their lives easier.

I love learning about other hobbies, cultures, languages, etc., yet my weakness is actually finding the intuition to do these things (depression is a biyatch), but I am recovering quite quickly.

So…that’s my story. I’m so happy to Ben part of s community of occult-minded individuals! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, my internet name is Willow craft but I also go by Bella. I like various kinds of magick but I have an affinity for Sigil Magick. I like to read and absorb as much as I can in order to expand my knowledge base and repertoire on magickal subjects. I have recently made a deal with Prince Seere and the work he and I are doing is my main focus at the moment.

3 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum!

Why don’t you work with the Slavic Bogi instead? Bog Veles is my patron and he has answered my requests with impressive swiftness. He has miraculously healed me twice, he has done the impossible to answer my requests even altering time on a couple occasions. But, I don’t presume on our friendship that he should answer all my requests, so on less serious issues I use my own power through magic. But I am always amazed at what he does, even sometimes unprompted.

When I evoked Azazel for the first time he told me that, “the blood of my Slavic ancestors were calling from my veins.” And to, “leave us Jewish myths to the Jews.” The implication being that I should, as a Slav, maintain the Slavic myths.

I think that you should do the same.

4 Likes

Hii, I’m gonna make this kinda super short haha
My names Elisha. I’ve been reading more about candle spells and love magick.
I’m fairly new to everything and looking to learn more, I honestly think I struggle a lot staying focused and visualizations. However it did seem to be enough to make my last spell work, so that’s good :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome! @colormelovelyx

Hello all, I am from Germany. I prefer to keep my real name in secret, because my professional activity is far from occult sciences. I am interested in Nordic magic and Left Hand Path techniques. I have some experience in working with Goetic Demons. And I achieved success in divination with Runes. I am trying to follow the line of the Dragon Rouge order in my occult practice. Recently I read works of E.A. Koetting and found a lot of interesting for me. I hope to find a new useful information at this forum and to meet like-minded people.

11 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Willkommen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Me too. Wonder if its normal for women to lov Belial?

4 Likes