Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi, I’m from London.
Started out a few years ago in Chaos Magick.
Progressed to Demonic LHP work in the past year.
Recently started working with Lucifer and some of the Goetic demons.
Some good results, some works need further honing.
Hoping to learn even more from this pretty awesome forum.

5 Likes

Hi!
I’m from Paris but I do travel a lot. I’ve started looking into the occult about 10 years ago, and I’ve tried many things since, all sorts of Magick, belief systems, nothing that really got me hooked.

I’ve done quite a few spells and rituals with some success (especially when it came to helping others), but there’s one which really worked well. I can’t remember the details, it was many years ago, but I made an offering to… Isis, I think? It might have not been her. So that she would make it snow and I might skip school for a few days (hey, teenagers), but there was no sign of snow whatsoever, it was actually much warmer than usual winter averages, and no snow was forecasted at all. But I did it with conviction and humility, and it worked. The next day, it snowed so much for like a week all over France, it was crazy.

Then growing up I kind of got too busy and away from it all, but it was still there at the back of my mind. I’ve always wanted knowledge, that’s why I chose to study medicine, but lately I’ve found that to not be enough, I need more. I want to know things, secret things, things not meant to be known. I want to be a part of something bigger as well.

I was looking up stuff about Djinns and found my way on this forum. I don’t usually like social spaces because what people write about their occult experiences just seems crazy to me, but here, from what I’ve read, it’s just so much more “normal” and down to earth.

I’m still looking for something to believe in. I think there is some tiny truth about today’s religions, but in my opinion (and without meaning to offend anyone), I just think it’s all bogus. No different than politics. Also, I’m pretty skeptical even with my own occult experience so it’s kind of hard for me to believe in anything “out of the norm” although I deeply want to.

3 Likes

Hi there, my name is Jurie, I,m from South Africa. I was searching the net to look for help and assistance with my current financial crisis and came across this web site and decide to register and ask for help. I have an interest in magic and believe that it can help people. I was always fascinated by magic and believe it is real. Currently I’m doing a lot of research on this topic on the net and would appreciate any assistance.966

4 Likes

Greetings, this is Ax.

I like several kinds of Magick just as ourselves are not just confined to just one or 2 emotions the whole of our lives, but to a symphony being played with every thought, feeling, intention and making use of every circumstance to deliver the outcome we are looking for good…

It’s really interesting the deep involvement and gnosis the authors made and make on the subjects, thank you and thank to everybody offering for good of the knowledge and sharing the best, Greetings!

4 Likes

Greetings fellow magicians! I am Tango, magi of about 6 years. I began out of neccesity with kaballah, and was thrust into voodoo after being approached by papa and bawon. Voodoo as well as a thirst for more lead me to perform my first demonic evocation today! I feel it went well.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Jake, I was born into a family of Many different paths, everything from paganism to satanism, I’ve dedicated myself to the left hand path 30 years ago and I’m trying to further my scent and happy to help anywhere I can.Im not very good at talking about myself… so I’m looking forward to meeting you all.

4 Likes

Hey Timothy, E.A. and family of BALG
My name is Raiden. I am thrilled to be a part of this thriving community. I am currently on the path of Norse Magick as I purchased the program and felt I vibrated with the Norse Gods. I also just recently purchased the Complete Works of E.A. Koetting and I purchased “Awakening Lucifer”… I will be adopting this literature to my studies in addition to my Norse Magick Pathworking. Lucifer was the first one I made a connection with and actually dedicated myself to like a week ago.

I enjoy Sigil Magick, making sigils, creating my own sigils, activating and releasing them, but as I am now entering the Norse Magick Pathworking, I will also be working a lot with the forces of nature (I’m a FAN of the Storm Elements).

I am currently struggling in my personal finances, my parents and I own a business and for the most part, during the last 4 years we’ve had more losses than profit. My Father lost his first house because he couldn’t pay the mortgage and for his second house he now owes three times what the house is worth because he’s had to refinance 2 times to make ends meet at the business. I’m trying to sell the business so that my parents could retire and so that I may be free to walk my own path.

My Current Goal is to be able to just that… sell the business for what it’s worth, split the proceeds for my mom and dad and finally be free to live my life on my own terms.

Highest Vibrations

Raiden

4 Likes

Welcome!

Hello! My name is Jessica, but i prefer the name Aurora. You can call me either of those.
I’m very new to the art of magick, but am eager to learn. I currently don’t have a favorite kind of magick, as I don’t know much, so I’m open to suggestions, something for a beginner. My current goals are to learn as much about magick as I possibly can while also keeping it a secret (family reasons). Once I have some basic knowledge I will create a more constructed goal that has a clear end. At the moment I’m very overwhelmed with all of the new terms and culture and am struggling to find a place to start. That’s it for me, I’m excited to get to know you all!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @aurora_heart, @silveraidenpro, @Jake_Street, @BokorTango and @Axia !

Hi, I am Ted. I am really new to all of this and initially I just want to learn more about Lucifer. I dont know exactly where I go from there but something smells wrong on the main stream version of the story about his fall. So I decided to try to find out more since everytime we really want the truth we have to stop looking into traditional main stream writings.

If you believe you can help me out pointing some direction I will appreciate.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello,
I am interested in joining this forum because I have a lot of complex questions that I would like information on.
I’ve been reading the Goetia for a while now.
I also listen to a lot late night talk radio where these topic pop up.
Aside from meditation , goal setting and drawing sigils; I really don’t practice and am looking forward to actually performing rituals.

3 Likes

Hello !

I joined as i would like to know more about King Belial as I am working with him now.
Everything has been really good , thus , i would like to learn more from this forum !
Have been feeling his presence , but not sure why… Hopefully i get a msg soon ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s surprising to see how much interest the Occult community has in Beliel.
I have literally been under a rock for last ten years and was completely surprised to see how popular he is.

For me it was that ending scene in “ the exorcism of Emily rose”.
lead me to the goetia.

1 Like

Hello!!

My name is Yolanda. I’m new to this website and magic. I’m interested in getting to know a few people and learning as much as I can. A few things about me: I love to learn, enjoy reading, spending time with my family. At the moment I’m working on getting to know Lucifer and beginner spell work:)

4 Likes

Thank you, and welcome!

1 Like

My name is Martins. For safety reasons I will not give my picture. I dont use any type of magic. I recently made ritual to get succubus as my girlfriend witch is my goal and I struggle with understanding what to do next so I can be closer to her. I am Christian there for I have my believes since I am born again Christian. I felt alone and it got me sad and depressed so I chose to try live with succubus regardless of my believes. I believe in Jesus and I am not a ashamed about it because I now whom I have believed in.

4 Likes

My name is Mauricio im here to improve my life with magick and be the best person I can be

7 Likes

Hello everyone! Newbie here :stuck_out_tongue:
My name is William, I am a 25 year old Canadian male whom has only been studying/involved in magick and satanism/occult stuff/demonolatry for a couple of months. I’ve learned a lot but still have so many questions and so much to learn. I’m hoping I can start filling in the gaps in my knowledge and perhaps this is just the place to do so. If anyone has any questions in an interest to get to know me feel free to ask and if I feel comfortable I will provide an answer. I hope you all are doing splendid and continue that way.
Hail Satan!!!

6 Likes

Hi,
Im Deric from Singapore. Currently working with King Asmodeus. Joined this forum to know how to work with them better and learn more on demons and to connect and feel their presence. Have a great day all.

5 Likes