Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I am Jacob, no photos, idk, women and money, idk anything about anything

3 Likes

Sounds sensible to me

Stick around here and you certainly won’t be saying that in a few months

2 Likes

Welcome all new souls to the Forum. Have fun, enjoy, learn and ascend!
:blush: :+1:

3 Likes

Hi guys!!! My names Jibril and I am seventeen years old. Lately I’ve been very interested in this magic and spirits thing. Hope you guy can teach me something useful ;). I am from the United States and love to write lyrics. I live a more different lifestyle than most. Ask me anything! I want a lot …

3 Likes

my name Jonathan i’m 20 years old man looking for the truth don’t have any magick that i’m intrested in if it futher my goal then good. only untile find whole truth i’ll decide what to do next. wish me luck.

2 Likes

Hello Jacob.

Dear Lynx Samurai,

This is a left hand path group and you are a Xtian. That’s like a straight guy going to a gay sauna – why are you here? We’ve had people similar to you come along and they leave pretty quickly, not that I’m giving you a hint or anything.

Best wishes,

Al.

3 Likes

Hello its unittheTwilight but just call me by unity.

Ive started farly recently and i just kept digging around and found this webpage

Main type of magic is evocation for the fact i can go basicly anywhere dispite it being not being other similir topics.

Current strugles is finding time and place to dedicate for riturals and such.

2 Likes

My name is Makiya, I have had this account for a while but I haven’t decided that I should start to be more active until now, so here I am introducing myself and I’ll soon be posting

The kind of magick I love and is doing my best to learn about are divination (scrying, tarot, candles), blood, bones, herbs, crystals, flowers, sigils, spells, elements, moon phases, and black magick as a whole.
My goals are just to become advanced in witchcraft/magick, to be able to obtain all the supplies needed for me to do my craft, to strengthen my relationship with the demons that I’m close to, to just become more advanced with my psychic abilities and to overall just become more creative as a whole
Currently, I am not struggling with anything, but I have been struggling earlier this month due to mental health reasons but I am doing fine as of now. I have been able to focus on the things I want to do and have been able to organize my mind which I’m not able to do so often, so I’m glad I can now

7 Likes

Hello!
My name is Tina but you can call me Ariel and I am very,very new to this…
I have been researching magick for some months and I suppose now I finally found what kind of magick I want to do and ofcourse that is black magick.
I am a teenager and my mom is a Christian but I don’t share the same belief haha. I really don’t know what to say beside that I struggle with depression and anxiety but ever since I’ve been researching this thing I have been feeling a lot better for some weird reason lol.
Anyhow nice to meet you everyone!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Unitythetwilight, @anon83326829 and @arielxxst ! Enjoy the ride! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you ~

2 Likes

Hello Everyone, calling name is next.
here to learn and read about the practices and everything else.
trying to solve an issue of mine through magic after doing every mundane thing possible and being scammed by some googled websites.
trying to understand rituals and how to possibly do one my self.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I am Alexander from the NY area. I am a practicing vitki (norse sorcerer). I work under Asbjorn Torvol. I have a history in Haitian vodou,traveled to Haiti,also was initiated into Santeria. I currently and only work with the Norse at the moment since they seem to respond internally to me more than others. I study the runes,I also do engravings of sigils on wooden coasters and create fetishes dedicated to the Norse,all types of entities.

My goal is to create strong enough magic to pierce the physical realm. To take it to a high enough level where my will becomes reality.

My struggle is lack of psychic sensitivity.

3 Likes

Hi everyone I’m Tre; honestly I dnt have a type of magic yet I’m hoping I find where I belong here. So far I am feeling better that I joined I love everyone here! I’m on a journey to understand truth and debunk what I was forced to believe as a child. (Christianity) . My one weakness is my ability to see my true potential! I honestly need help unlocking all that’s within since for years it has been forced into hiding. When I was around the age of 16 I was at my peak with magic and let it all go as I “grew up” but now that I am awake I know I have it in me just need help unlocking it. One great strength of mine is dreams!

5 Likes

Hello, everyone. My name is Caoimhe, though everyone calls me Evie. I’ve been studying various types of paganism and magick for about 8 years now, have been centering my focus around demons and theistic satanism for about three of those. I’ve begun setting up a local group in my area and like to sift through the forum looking for ideas upon which to base our study sessions and find new insight for different topics. My father is a pastor, so my favorite pastime is exploring the skewed ethics of the bible, chatting up demons, and playing pranks on my cat.

3 Likes

My name is Anthony
I am a true novice to all of this.
I was brought here after losing everything do to my health. Now with facing the loss of my home and the 2 year battle with social security taking it toll on myself and my family. I have decided to reach out and pleage myself to the old gods to bring my life back into balance.

2 Likes

Hello all!! Im 21 and I’m just stating out on the left hand path! I know nothing about anything so I’m trying to learn as I go!

2 Likes

Spend a day or two here and you’ll see the true meaning of magick

1 Like