Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

thanks mate!

1 Like

Hello.magicians…I am Adin but since it is hard to pronounce for some you can call me Aiden.I am new to magick but I study a lot of history.My goal is to become an occult author and to translate older grimoires in Greek,Hebrew,Latin,Aramaic,Arabic and Coptic.I like writing and reading.

For now I am not comfortable with sharing my photos and private information.

I am struggling with making contact with spirits and having to hide my magick.I think that having to hide my magick is what causes spirits to make less contact with me.

6 Likes

hi my name is Angel im from puerto rico. I have been a student of the occult since 2008 when un the ziggurats of iraq i had a vision of ancient simbols and gods afteri being hit in my helmet with a bullet. I have been satanist LaVey fashion, worked with simon necronomicon with amazing success. Have done many evocations and practicioner of New Orleans style of Voodoo (not to be confused with hoodoo), Palo kindoki a recent form of palo mayombe developed by various tatas in puerto Rico where is self initiating type and focuses on relationship with the Kimpungulu and not in munsano. This type of palo mayombe developed as a response to so many puertoricans leaving the island in search of a better life due to economic struggles and i was one of the first to be given instruction into it. Also it was a response from a cuban tata here who was furious with how much fraud was in the religion. Kindoki as we call it is more of a practice. the religion itself was downplayed in favor of the power adquisition and relationship with the spirits. I am also an Angelic Healer and reiki practicioner. And developed a mixed way to work with goetic demons using palo cosmology and style.
05-1
Is a picture of me and my wife.

6 Likes

Hi everybody my name is Murat and i am from Turkey.I never seen happiness and for so many years i have tried everything on physical life but no there is always something against me and that moment i understood our so called god never cared about us.About kind of magick i think i will find my way when i get there but i should make changes with my physical life with help of magick.But the thing is i really think i have some kind of mental blockage and i really dont know where to start but i believe you guys will help me through my journey :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Heyyy my name is Sabri. Im new here and i would like to know more about what my dreams mean. And im really fascinated by Egyptian magic. The struggle im going through is that i feel my house (which is over 100 years old) weakining in its powers and beings that reside within. Can someone help me with that as well. I know for a fact that any of my powers are linked to my house

7 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Cu, also known as Adfeng or Addy. I have been around since OEC’s have been on the Internet, way back when PsiPog was a thing. I was recommended to jump in here to look around and see if I found anything interesting that I could get involved in or learn from, and even aid in. I practice mainly energy manipulation, shielding, healing, astral projection, and other miscellaneous things.

As of late I’ve been rather inactive in the communities, but I hope to get back into the swing of things.

5 Likes

Hello! My name is Alisha and I’ve been practicing “lighter” magic for around 6 years. I was raised Christian so the idea of working on the left hand path was completely insane to me until I ended up meeting and Incubus and got over my fear rather quickly. I know that doing this will change my life completely so I will admit that I’m a bit scared, but I’m ready.

6 Likes

Welcome to BALG!

1 Like

Brother,

Welcome.
I never worked with any version of The Necronomicon.

Al.

3 Likes

Hello all there. As a follow to Darkest Knight I want to introduce myself here.

Lukianov is the name a angel told me my astral name was because I am a fallen one.

I am 25 years old and live in Germany.

Cheers to all!

5 Likes
 Hello! I'm Elizabeth. I've been working with magick for about 6-8 months. Originally when I was about 14 or 15, I was able to see spirits. When I told my mother of this, she told me that this was an illusion of the street lights. My former best friend was able to see them as well and confirmed to them that I was not going crazy, that indeed, this is real. I was always curious about magick, however, my religion of Judaism and the fear my mom installed in me of practicing magick, held me back. It wasn't until I finished high school and moved out that I was finally able to find myself. I don't pray to a god anymore. I refused to be held under limitations that my religion was placing on me. I was told that I couldn't be a lesbian and that dressing masculine instead of feminine was wrong. I grew up with you're too young to know what you want and it's hormones or the classic, it's because you never had a father. I was tired of this. I left my mom's house depressed, having anxiety, and being unsure of what I wanted. I helped myself through this. I'm proud to say that this year of being able to express myself and being how I want, is amazing. It was hard and I had to weed out the lies of being told what is magick and what isn't. I finally made it. 
I work with Lilith, Lucifer, and their children. I work with a few various others, including Azazel.  So far they've helped me be able to grow. Lilith asked me to call her, Mother and Lucifer asked me to call him, Father. They've been watching me and my progress. I earned their trust and they earned mine. I've been learning and I continue to learn. I've been practicing readings both tarot cards and spiritually. I'm still a work in a progress but, so is life. I enjoy helping others and I also love going on adventures. I am a very ambitious person and sometimes I feel like I don't do enough. I hope I can learn and teach while I'm here! Pleased to meet all you!
5 Likes

Hi guys, my name is gowtham. I live in Tamilnadu . I’m a beginner with no knowledge at all. I’m interested in astral projection and like to communicate with my favourite god

5 Likes

hello, you can call me Ariel, I currently practice mental magic, because I believe that the energy within us does not need outside things to manifest, not that I despise the power of ceremonial magic, since I began my practices through it , when I was 14 years old. I’m just living through a phase of “the more practical the better.” My current goals are to control my “talents,” I know this may seem like a phrase taken from some adolescent series of supernatural beings, but I really can not control anything I have (astral projection, precognition, a peculiar power of persussion, and my fetishes which seem to have a will of their own and only function in crazy ways). I study astrology as a hobby, not that this makes me an expert but I would like to discuss certain aspects that I have on my map, maybe I will meet someone who is going through the same experiences that I have already gone through. My current struggles are why I have not yet developed my psychic abilities even by training them every single day for 4 years.
Ariel.

6 Likes

My name is issac Alton carder. I love black magic, voodoun, and seek power. I wish for someone to scan my god form.

4 Likes

Hey. My name is Erik, but id’like to be called Mr.Andersson.

One could say i am a truth seeker. But i think it has become more like a seeker of everything. I am interested in possibly everything that is not mainstream. I have trust issues with goverments and media because of my travels in the geopolitics. After being involved in politics i have begun a new travel. I got feed up by the politics and wanted to focus on something that can provide me instead of being a constant loop of disappointment.

My first step was quantum physics which i still think is very interesting. Combine quantum physics with spiritual thinking gets even more interesting. However, i am not entirely sold over that we live in a simulation like the Matrix. I want to dive into Theology before making a too hasty decision that we are in fact only a experiment to the reptilian race.

My new travel since monday are Zoroastrianism. I think Zoroastrianism and ‘your’ beliefs are quiet similar but with different ‘dudes’. My intuition is to gain more knowledge about a higher spirit.
I also have very strange dreams. sleep paralysis and other dream phenomena.
My latest dream involves a brown king cobra who scares me. The same snake has been in my dreams for two straight days now, and i dont really want to see it again. But never the less, i think it will kill me tonight again.

6 Likes

Hi, new member.

I was scolded for not posting here, so here I am. So far I’ve only used the forum via my mobile device as I’m away from home at the moment. The rules didn’t jump out at me on here. Apologies

My interest in magic began relatively late despite having a witch for a mother, I was around 20. My interest began in Hermeticism, primarily in the art of Alchemy. It was a few years later when I began trawling through my mother’s library and got into a more traditional and earthy witchcraft. I sensed watchers around me at this point, red eyes in the darkness. I followed the call of the Goddess Hecate. With her my devotions lie.

I’m very fond of works by Asenath Mason. That’s how I found my way here.

7 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

1 Like

hello!!
ive been lurking for a while and i finally decided to make an account. i am most interested in spirit evocation and the “darker” arts. i would like to learn how to use spirits or other spells to find love. or sex if i can. i post sometimes on reddit but theyre all extremely unhelpful.
thanks for having me!!!

4 Likes

hello, my name is arash
i love black magic and evocation
i wanna do a lot of rituals to become professional sorcerer
and now i am starting

6 Likes

My name is Jason and I have been practicing magic for about 7 years now, but I had about a year and a half break in between due to some personal and living circumstances.
I work with demons mostly, but I’m open to other paths and ideas. I was a member of the forum years ago, but I just rejoined with a different user name and email address. Lots of great information here, especially if you are like me and kind of have to go at it and figure things out without a mentor. I live near New Orleans and most people who practice here are into voodoo or hoodoo.

Jason

5 Likes