Scanning the godform

Maybe she is.

1 Like

Sha can u scan my godform too? If u dont want too its okay idm

I would but not for free. We can only trade.

Okay thank u.

I’ve been asleep for 5 hours. But um just what is he doing. Or planning. Or anything else he wants me to know.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Yes, I do. The woman is definitely a goddess of chaos and this just confirms it. I had a hunch what my godform was and I’m glad this confirms what I have been wondering. Thank you! I’ll get to yours now.

@Sha

I arrived at a Greek temple and I enter. I see a hallway from both sides and stairs leading to a giant golden bowl with four candles at each corner. Three of them are red and the black one is in the top left corner. I hear a masculine voice speak to me as I stand at the bottom of the steps.

“Are you looking for Sha’s godform?”

“Yes.”

“Follow me.”

I walk up the red carpeted stairs and I see the pillars at the side of the stairs. I am unable to see the figure I am following and I stop before the golden bowl. Inside the bowl, the energy is a water blue and it swirls around. From what I can tell, I sense a portal to another realm. The voice tells me to enter the portal and I step into the energy. I feel a tingle down my body and I look around. I see a forest like area with pillars along the side. I get the feel of a garden and I see a man in gray robes standing before me. I don’t see his face and his face is blurred, possibly blocked off from me.

“Follow me, it’s this way.”

I walk with him until the grass and flowers on the ground fade into brick. I see people walking around me and tents of all different colors. It looks like a festival and the man walks over to a dark magenta tent. He opens the flap and I walk in. He follows after me. Inside the tent, the light of a candle lamp and candles keep the room lit. I smell the scent of lavender and oranges. He walks to the desk and tells me.

“This is Sha’s godform.” He says and leaves the tent.

“Young child, you seek me?” She asks and I get a look at her.

She has brown hair, light blue eyes, and light skin. She is wearing a white dress and long red nails. I nod and she nods to the pillow in front of the desk. I sit on the pillow and she is sitting on her own pillow. Her desk is filled with papers and books. On her left side, she has a cup of tea.

“Young goddess, did you know that you are well-known among us?” She sips her tea and places the cup on the small plate.

“Really?” I ask and she nods.

“Very.”

“Oh! Where are my manners!? Would you like a cup of tea? Do you like mint and rose?” She asks jumping up.

I nod and she brings me a cup of tea. I breath in the scent of mint and I take a sip. It’s delicious. I place the tea on the small plate she had given me and put them on the desk.

“Is there anything you would like me to tell Sha?”

She thought for a moment. “Tell her, she should continue her meditations. Everything will work out, everything will go good.”

I nod and look at my surrounds.

“So this is your study?”

“Yes, it is quite cozy, isn’t it?”

“It’s bigger in here than I’d thought it’d be.”

She nods. “I love this little village city, especially with the forest so nearby.”

“Are you Greek?”

She smiles. “Yes, I am, my child.”

“Why does everyone I meet call me, my child?”

“Well, it’s term of respect. We wouldn’t call you this if you weren’t one of us. Well, I’m not a goddess but, one who is spiritual. We call our own, names of respect.”

We talked a bit more about various topics and she was flipping through a Greek book as we did. The papers and books were written in Greek. I began to get antsy and I told her, I wanted to leave. She looked a bit disappointed.

“What’s your name?”

She smiles and puts a finger to her lips.

“My name is private.” (She didn’t want to tell me her name.)

I return the smile and we shook hands. I left the tent and the man was standing outside.

“Are you done?” He asks and I nod.

“Good, now jump down the hole to get back to your body.”

I look down the black hole and I jump. I feel myself falling and I open my eyes.

1 Like

Wooah. It’s really long and detailed description. I took only a glance - I should scan yours deeper after that.

1 Like

Sure, I’d love that! Does it resonate? What I read?

1 Like

Hey sha if your still up for I would love the scan. I can try the godform. But if thats not very accurate I can also add in scans for other aspects of your life.

Yep.

I feel strange deja vu.

Yep. I feel it. Especially this dark magenta one.

I like these :tangerine::heart:

White dress and red nails are suspicious but this mint/rose tea feels alright.

Oke.

Greek? That’s suspicious. I always love Greece climate and when I have been there on my holiday weekend I didn’t want to come back, but my godform has a bit other orientation, I think.

Besides those it was alright, my godform is usually hard to feel. In the evening I will finish your scan more fully.

1 Like

Oke. But let me think about what you can scan for me.

1 Like

Okay, thank you!

Hey @LunarEffects can you scan my God form… I have tried to ask for a read in here but no one I think noticed. …
Thanks in advance…

1 Like

Of course! I’ll scan you in a bit!

1 Like

Thanks…

1 Like

I am on a grassy beach and there is a chair behind me. I take a seat and I see goat with thick wool chewing on ice from a golden goblet with rubies. He is wearing black robes and he sits on a beach chair. He chews the ice and spits it out. He wipes his hoof on his robe.

“Are you a goat?” I ask.

He spits into his hoof and wipes it on his black robe. “You think I am a goat? I am not a goat. I will show you what I am.”

He stands from the chair and transforms into a large light bronze green dragon with fins on his cheeks. His scales look dirty. He is very big. I am like a doll to him. (By how big he is.) His wings seem to be for swimming instead of flying. He heads to the ocean and I slide down the sand to follow him.

“Jump in, you’ll be able to breath.” He says and gets into the water, fully submerged.

I jump in after him and I am able to breath underwater. We swim until we reach a cone-like cave. The ocean is full of reef, color, and life. I attempt to stand on the bottom and I fall. I scrap my hand, luckily I don’t bleed.

“It takes some getting used to stand underwater.” He tells me.

I choose to not stand and walk instead I swim. He swims through the cone and I follow him. The smaller side of the cone is a sand waterfall. His scales look cleaner now. We continue to swim.

I look up. “Is it nighttime?” I ask and we swim to the surface. The moon is a crescent and the stars shine beautifully. He turns his head to me and snorts a light spray of water at me. I shake my head and we swim back under the surface. We twirl underwater. It’s like dancing. After a short while, I tell him I must go.

“Do you know how to leave this place?” He asks.

I ponder a moment and nod. I reach into the sand and pull out a gold trident with blue gemstones. I stick it, the point down, into the sand. A small black hole appears into the sand pulling some of the sand.

“You are smart, young goddess.” He says as I look down and he pushes me into the hole. All I see as I fall down the hole is his face. The face of a dragon.

1 Like

@Akhtyahussein Does this resonate?

1 Like

@LunarEffects

first thanks for the reading…

Well the goat since you saw a male goat that must be baphomet…I stop working with him for a while but he is one of my patron…

In case of the dragon there are two possibilities,
1.He might be Demon Zagan because I have given him to perform one of the most important task ever …

2.or he might be Azazel because I have worked with him for a while and also I’m planning to call on him on the coming days…

So any of the 2 possibilities one is true…

1 Like