Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hail and well met. My name is Necuratu and am originally from the mountainous birthplace of Count Dracula (Transylvania) but living in Canada.

I grew up Greek Orthodox Christian and the experience was overall positive, my family was always spiritual. It was shortly before and after the untimely death of my mother that I began growing more and more disenchanted with Judeo-Christianity and mainstream religion in general. For several years, I had converted to Norse Heathenry and it helped me grow spiritually, but after a period I again began to wonder if it truly was the most organic path for me or was I just playing make-believe while imagining I had Viking ancestry. As I studied up more on various systems of belief as well as anthropology related to the Mesopotamian civilizations and the Anunnaki theory, I felt drawn towards the most ancient spiritual figures that the human race had known, and eventually started feeling drawn to demonology and how it apparently encompasses the most primordial of the spirits or entities who have guided mankind since the dawn of civilization. As my outlook on life was becoming steadily more cynical and grim, I felt greater kinship with the demonic spirits that are quasi-universally reviled as evil rather than with some distant, potentially uncaring gods.

My favorite forms of magick are black magick and evocation, which I have been practicing for close to a year. BALG has helped me learn much through its Youtube channel, books and Mastering Divination course which I’m currently studying. I am drawn to black magick because power and ambition occupy a central position in my worldview. My current goals are to keep improving my spiritual powers and reach the point where spirits are more clearly visible and audible when I summon them. My current struggles are finding economic stability as well as improving in my athletic pursuits which are also my chosen career path.

1 Like

Welcome :blush: I’m happy you’re here.

Hi,

This is Harry from India.

My past:
I was an indigo child with some abilities like healing minor things,predicting the future ,heightened intuition etc etc.i lost all those at the age of 11 or so
I read a lot of books,tried a lot of meditation,mantra and yoga techniques,met a lot of yogis,masters etc

Present:

Does meditation and pranayama every now and then.

There seem to be some blocks in the areas of love ,relationships and few other things…
I have been trying a lot of RHP things like mantras,homa,visiting temples,getting spells done by spellcasters…tried alot of things and spent alot of money …I haven’t seen much progress

Tried few things from gallery of magic books but haven’t tasted any sucess

Future:
Would like to explore magic from other areas like Egyptian magic,Goetia ,Etc.

Would like to grow spiritually and also manifest all my materialistic desires .

This is my first post

Harry

3 Likes

I looove New Orleans, If I had only 1 day to visit USA I would pick New Orleans to spend it.

3 Likes

Silent, I live across lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans. The French Quarter is about 45 min away. I used to love going there. So much to explore, so many cool little shops, art, music. I just love it! I don’t go as much as I use to though. I think I went more often when I lived further away! One good thing is that there are plenty of occult shops in the Quarter, most of them concentrate on voodoo/hoodoo though and I’ve never really gotten into voodoo yet. Not sure I want to, but if I did, this is a great place for it!

3 Likes

@jason_adams Next time you’re there stop in Crescent City Conjure! Sen is the real deal and the store is amazing. It’ll make you dive right into hoodoo :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll have to check it out. I suppose I have done some hoodoo spells, but they are the same ones that are found in most any folk magic traditions.

2 Likes

I absolutely love hoodoo and Italian witchcraft. No matter how much I work with demons I still love the flair of it :crystal_ball::green_heart:

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Gina I am 18 years old and I am from Mexico but I have German roots too.

Since I was little I’ve been attracted to the occult, I was afraid of the darkness so I locked myself in a dark place in my house to overcome the fear until I felt comforting the sensation of not seeing my body. I always felt that something was trying to call me into the unknown.

My maternal family is Catholic so they have always tried to make me go to church but I never liked to go. My father was a Mason and did not know until his death, sometimes he would tell me things that have a lot to think about. Since his death (2 years ago) I have immersed myself more in the investigation of these subjects. Gnositicism, magic, hermeticism, Kabbalah, mythologies, alchemy, etc.

At the age of 13, I began to practice extrasensory perception along with my best friend who lives in Chile, never in our lives have we seen each other, however we have a very strong connection.

I have practiced mental magic since my whole life without knowing it existed, everything I want when I think about it I get it very easily, just as clairvoyance is very good for me and healing through my hands.

I am currently practicing Sigil Magick. I was reading a subject about Lord Bael since I was confused if it was the same entity as Beelzebub. I just read a little and a small red-eyed fly landed on my laptop. From that day I started to practice and I have not really heard or seen it but I have seen changes in the sigil. I usually give a very large tranquility until I fall asleep. Whenever I think of him or I want to be in his company, a fly appears, it’s incredible.

I hope we get along, I’m very happy to have found this forum, information like the one here is not found anywhere else.

Greetings :smiley:

6 Likes

That is BALG forum, Gina. Welcome.

3 Likes

Hi everyone my name is Joseph Modica, I’m 21 years old, and I’ve been studying the left hand path for a little over 5 years or so now, with extremely varied success. I’ve always had a connection to Norse mythology and mysticism as very many others but I’m currently in a low spot in time as I can’t quite frigure anything truly useful out and I’m simply lost mentally and spiritually. I’m sort of stuck and not sure where to begin. I am extremely experimental and curious at heart about absolutely everything and willing to practice any path to learn anything I can even just for the sake of learning and expanding my knowledge. I have no doubt joining this community is a step in the right direction and I honestly can’t wait to become a part of something bigger than myself.

11 Likes

So, hello?^^ Nice to meet you im Michael 29 years old, to be honest i dont practice anything related to Magic etc, eaven name of that forum kinda make me feel unconfortable^^
But ye, im here, im rather respectful person so no need to be afraid.
Well, basicly i have some questions and i like it or not only “wierd” people like on this forum can know answers^^
Ok, i will write some things about my way of thinking to avoid misunderstanding, i have high respect for things i dont understand. Plus i respect when people have need for understanding more thigs and increasing winsdom until its not bring harm for others. But in same time I dont support practicing anything for selfish gains.
And also it may sound silly but if we have spirits and different beings around us, i just dont feel like i want to bother them excluding situations when i could help them somehow, but ye, with my knowledge i will not help anything but its always better to think about making good things ye?^^

So ye, i will just ask few questions here and that was my plan when i registered here and we will see what future will bring:3
(also sorry for my english)

3 Likes

But what do we do when they want us to bother them? We bother them! Haha

Welcome to BALG forum.

Hello! Finally, I’m in.

So, I’m Izssy, a goddess on Earth. I choose to walk the narrow way 'cuz I know no broad way. My understanding surrounds the truth of things, and the truth is mixed up in me.

No struggles yet…yeah, none for now.

Goal? I’m a seeker of knowledge; to become a true living goddess.

8 Likes

So be it!

Good to have you here.
Welcome to BALG forum.

1 Like

We’re not the “weird” ones here.
Ask your questions.

2 Likes

I wrote question in separate topic. By writing “wierd” i had no intention to insult anyone. I only wanted to point that here is more likely to find extraordynary people. I also understand and respect if people here will not give me serious answer due lack of trust for me.

1 Like

Oh no! You will get true and serious answer for real.

1 Like

Its up to people how much they have will to share, i just read and take things to consideration. Please, I have no intention to disrespect anyone, also myself i can take harsh words and be thankful for them. But In same time, attempts of joking from me lead to nothing.

Hi, I’m Al (Or Alex, or Alexander- I have no preference).

I’m pretty new to magick as a whole. I grew up in a Christian environment, became an atheist as I got older, started dabbling in demonolatry and solomonic magick, now I’m whatever the heck I am currently.

Originally, I only wanted to research solomonic magick. However, my research started going a bit too far and I had some really odd experiences that, to this day, I can’t completely explain.

I guess that’s how I got here. I’m still trying to work through many of my personal biases and judgmental opinions regarding magick, but I think this forum will help me with that a lot. Just browsing the topics before creating an account has done wonders for that. I think my time here will help me grow as a person. I hope so.

I’m not very interesting!

5 Likes