Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I would like to learn how to summon beings like lilith for instance

2 Likes

There are quite alot here who work with Lilith; use the search button to find answers.

Welcome to BALG forum, Kelsey!
Happy sailing.

1 Like

Everything is sexual here i just wanna know how to summon her cuz i seek knowledge or other desires that arent sexual.

I will PM ya.

1 Like

Kay

Hi my name is Donald Lathrop. I’m into all types of black magic. My current goal is to become a follower of asmodues. I have spoken to him a few time but have been wanting to become his follower. Currently I have been hitting a road block with becoming his follower.

3 Likes

Hi I am a college student who have interest in the occult and its various topics have done multiple researches and read some of Ea’s books but I have never practiced magick,astral projection,evocation, soul travel or even divination my problem is I don’t know where to start and I came to this forums seeking help and advice also I have another problem I have very strict parents I live with them and can’t find a place to really put my alter or anyting of that if you guys have any advice for me on that also hit me up, thanks for reading have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, My name is Antonio and I am a young magician. I study Magic from 2 years and in this period I achive a lot of goals. I can talk whit the entities (demon, angels, ecc.) sometimes I hear the physical wisperers of the entities around me. I feel the presence of the dead and the astral beings around me, ad some times I witnessed physical appearances of spirits watching me from afar. Im interested, and Im also study, the goetic magic, chaos magic, Kabbalah (Ebraic Kabbalah, the real tradition of this science), Qliphoth, ecc. I also study the Yatuk Dinoh from the Books of Michael W. Ford. Many times I can see or perceive the events around me before they happen, like a deja vù. In this period i whant to improve my abilities and bee a great magician and, one day, found the illumination by studying and understanding the two sides of human nature (good and evil) in order to be at peace with myself and the world around me.

3 Likes

My name is Amanda and i’m from Australia. Ive been interested in magic for about 5 years.
i’m still fairly new to it all, but i practice white magic, i also have some psychic abilities and i’m a spirit keeper of Djinn, Dragon and Unicorn who i also task with helping others when needed.

I want to learn as much as i can, but i struggle on where to begin or worry whether i’m doing things properly, and the wealth of knowledge overwhelms me a little lol.

7 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

1 Like

Hi, my name is Brigitte. I’m very interested in reading and learning more about many of the things on here like scrying. Also, reading about other people’s experiences.

5 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I stumbled across your website and saw it to be a very diverse community with tolerance of views but focused on self-improvement and becoming a living god which as you seen in my Screen name I believe we all are.

I come from a New Thought Metaphysics and Manifesting Background all very positive as well as Christianity for a brief period. But I could not deal with perversion of Yeshua’s teachings and restrictions, Well really any of it. Except what Christ Taught, which is not what they say he taught.

I avoided the dark for many years but about 8 years decided to start studying to really see what it was about. Satanism (I said study, not practiced), Lucifarianism (less around to study), Origins of man, the Anunnaki and then I found Enki, Shiva, Gods, Godesses and Archangels… and have studied about demons/daemons but never actually knowingly worked with them. I say knowingly because I often call on all benevolent beings to aid me in times of crisis (of which there have been many for the last few years).

I have studied and I use. EFT, NLP, various Visualization and manifesting techniques, I have had many great successes in the past with manifesting and/or shifting my reality. I am now doing Free Form /Chaos Magick, Angelic Magic, Pendulum Magick, Sigils, Mudra, Mantra, Kria Yoga, thinking about Qi Gong or Tai Chi etc…

I’m also an Empath and going though the hardest time in my life (far to much to go into here) and I’m searching for a way out it and to get my life back on track and prosperous again.

Blessing To All

4 Likes

• hedlund rolf
Kinds of magick you like
all kinds of magick
• Current goals
fix my dire situation

• Current struggles
lost

2 Likes

Welcome newcomers…

@hedlund_rolf

@Moonwave I wish you well, and hope you get there.

Welcome to BALG forum.

1 Like

i wish you well in everything too, thank you for yours words brother

1 Like

PS: Regarding my screen name “JustAnotherGod” I wanted to be Anonymous and it is not meant in an arrogant way, but as a acknowledgement of the Divinity/GOD in all of us that we are all becoming more of everyday.

Also I know some people here maybe turned off by any mention of Yeshua or Christ but in my study I have found the same message taught by the Serpent and Yeshua who studied in the Egyptian Mystery schools, India and was an Essene. In fact a Serpent on the Cross was an Early Symbol. So to me I see the same message of “You can be a God” and I have always seen it.

This is not he fictional version of Jesus the Christians teach.

I’m hear to learn gain knowledge and share what I have learned from my prospective in a non-judgmental way. I’m not here to preach or change anyone.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Erik. I’ve been reading for a few months but for whatever reason felt I should actually join. I don’t particularly align with a specific path at this moment, I’m still searching to discover that. I feel very drawn to Lucifer and Lilith and those two are my main focus. Biggest struggle is actually hearing spirits and contacting Lilith, when I initially reached out to her she made herself very well known in my dreams. Since then she’s been rather difficult to contact but I continue to feel pulled to her despite the frustration that I cant hear her. Lucifer has been awesome and I want to give my thanks to him for coming when I called and for his patience in dealing with all my issues. Long term goal is just to gain knowledge and communicate with the spirit realm.

8 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I’m Kay. My main interest is Black Magick. My current goal is ascending. My struggle now is feeling scattered; not knowing/having a clear path on exactly how to forge ahead to my goal as there seems to be a million different ways.

Simply trying to establish a meditation routine seems daunting.

It’s a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to all discussions.

Thank you

6 Likes

Hi there,

I am a relatively new magician (about 1 year or so). You may call me Taramurti (murti = in the image or form of) Tara (from the 21 forms of this Buddhist deity).

My approach could be seen as somewhere midway between shamanic and demonolatry (no forcing or compelling beings) with a heavy influence from Baal Kadmon. So I’m a “Shamanic Kadmoninite” I’ve had some success with many demons of the goetia and some gods.

Would appreciate feedback on an experiment I tried out with Medicine Buddha. Essentially I wrote a pact or contract using his mantra and image as a sigil and used my saliva on it to activate.Please find the link below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yWTBdvbSdXPlVq1LxCx_2cHt5iYyWJQzzw7j5kXIKyI/edit?usp=sharing

2 Likes

So, another Aussie!
Welcome sister.

Al.

1 Like