Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi there,

I’m a recent college graduate living in the midwest, USA. I’m a trained classical singer, but currently working at a sports video analytics company because it pays the bills.

I am a complete novice when it comes to practicing magic. I came to this forum and other online resources researching the relationship between sleep paralysis and astral projection. I have been experiencing frequent episodes of sleep paralysis for the past 8 months. I want to learn more about projecting and magic in general. I am excited to learn about others’ experiences.

4 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole of BALG! Please keep your safety belts buckled and enjoy the ride! :smiley:

1 Like

• Name: Athena
• Photos: No photos
• Magick: Elemental
• Goals: Subvert the dominant paradigm
• Struggles: The reality of peace

8 Likes

I’m lando, I don’t know allot about Majic. I just know it’s real. I need to get my ex back. At all cost. I can’t live without the girl. She’s with another person. My main goal is to get her back . I want to learn it all. Knowledge is power .

4 Likes

My name is Wayne. My interests include but are not limited to chaos magick, shamanism, urban shamanism various sects of buddhism, runes, dowsing, radionics, psionics, herbology, alchemy, anything integrating “new” technology that opposes big pharma’s ideals

My current goals are based on helping people to help themselves to make life a little better for all involved

I struggle with financial & health limitations which I am working on getting past

3 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks, I really appreciate the kind salute!

1 Like

Greetings from Russia, Ladies and Gentlemens of the BALG forum!

Actually, I have been wandering through this forum for almost a whole year as a guest, but only now I decided to make an introduction

Anyway, I dragged myself into magic when I tried to summon a succubus 2 years ago to no avail. After that, I tend to believe that a year ago I got my ass right into hands to one of the Goddess (I wanna make a diferent topic on this later, because it is a bit long story and I would like to make it clear). That was the reason why I have found this forum. Finally, being a student of a state medical university, I had a several seminars and lectures about The History of Medicine, where we learned stories of different ancient Gods and Goddesses what fired up my interest in making a contact with the Goddess that I am strangely attracted to. Furthermore, due to me studying biology and chemistry, I have a lot of questions like “What hides behind the mundane?”, “Does the laws of thermodynamics work in astral plane?” and etc.
As the result, one of my future aims is to make or at least to give a kickstart into making some kind of a synthesis of material and occult sciences.

I really want to mention that this forum is one of the most (if not The most) dogma-free in the whole internet, at least in the ru- and eng- segments of it. Moreover, this system of newcomers introducing to the forum seems reliable enough against trolls and other internet scum. I should recommend something like this to our succubus forum cause those guys have problems with trolls raids.
Also kudos to moderators and active members of the BALG, you are doing an astonishing job helping and supporting others here. I have rarely seen a feedback like that.

I guess that’s all what I am able to put into introduction to do this short.
Приятного вам дня!

P.S. As I have already mentioned, I am russian, so excuse me for any mistakes that I have made

4 Likes

Hi, I’ll introduce myself. My name is Marc and for many years I have had a keen interest in religion and later in life the Occult I am really open to anything and everything spiritually really. My struggles in a nutshell I have grown up facing alot of abuse and betrayal for many years, I have always found that I have been so much better at destructive workings and never was really good at matters of love. At this time I am managing to get by with a telemarketing job, my area where I live is pretty huge for that industry and its something Ive been doing for years, it isnt much money but it gets me by, my current goals as of now are to utilize more love magick and love workings into my life, to get better at it and get the results I want and I am currently working to reconcile with a friend and make the individual fall madly, deeply in love with me in fact my end goal is to achieve this persons arm in marriage and work together with them to build upon ideas I have together with the woman, financially, artistic and so on sometimes it takes two people helping eachother in that way how I see it, I will also be pathworking with the Simon Necronomicon and working to open the gates to all the gods to see how this benefits my life and my current objectives, basically dedicating myself to this path for awhile so I can get away from the Christian/Kabbalistic approach of things I have had for awhile. To break down the forms of magick I am open to I am really into anything and everything from Lovecraftian, Persian, Sumerian, Luciferian, Christian, Kabbalah, Qliphoth, Celtic, Egyptian, Jewish, Satanist, Asian, Norse, Slavic, Vodoun, and so on. I have invested alot in the last couple years in obtaining many books on practical magick and have been able to obtain quite a bit, very thankful I found BALG as well for their products and will continue to support!

5 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

1 Like

Thank you! :+1:

Hello,
The name I like to be called by is Katarina (or my online name Fantom Girl), even though I am a guy I still prefer a feminine name. But don’t worry too much about that;)
Anyways, I have natural psychic abilities and I have been practicing the craft for about 5 - 6 years. I am still always learning something new in this wonderful world of the occult.
I am an INFJ personality type, so just keep that in mind;)
I thought I should put a picture of myself into this post; (I hope I don’t look too ugly, lol).
Anyways that’s sort of a rough summary about me. Have a nice day everyone.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Hi my name is Aaron
I have been practicing meditation and sigil magick for almost a year now I also have some experience in divination such as tarot reading and pendulum divination but still have along ways to go with reading tarot I’m also currently in an relationship with a succubus my main goal I’m trying to get to know more about my succubus lover and be able to sense her presence more I can sense her somewhat but it’s faint

5 Likes

Welcome.

1 Like

Got a thing you may find useful here:

2 Likes

Thanks eva.
Will look into it.

1 Like

Great link. I get the premise of it and i will definitely try it out.

1 Like

Hello, uhm, I’m Carter. I live in the South of the USA, and I’ve always been interested in the practice of Elemental Magick (Or any type of Magick, really.) since I saw a peek of it. I’ve been researching about a few types of Magick, and I can say with 100% honesty that I have a passion for it. It’s like a little flame, somewhere inside of my chest. And it makes my emotions flare, and connect with the things I see. It drives me. And I want to learn more so I can make the fire burn strong, and constant. So, I suppose my goals are to learn more about anything and everything, maybe… And my struggles are the constant doubt I have for myself, self consciously? I know I can do this, but, I don’t know where or how to start, or if I’m worthy enough. But I hope I can start here, maybe.

4 Likes

Hello ! My name is Noelle…
It was during my childhood when my interest in the occult began.So, my interest has been lifelong… I am particularly interested in ceremonial magic.

5 Likes