Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Thank you, good sir :slight_smile:

Honesty is quite a virtue :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Ross.

I started my path as a witch/Magician a few years ago via Wicca. I personally found the path too restrictive, I decided to gain a more eclectic view. I’ve explored black magick, earth based magick, and Romanian and Italian traditions. I also have a deep connection to Tarot. Though my style remains eclectic, a core theme of my style is intention, passion, and the use of my emotions. In my opinion, those are the true “magical” ingredients for any spell or ritual.

I am currently hoping to learn about spirit work and evocation. I am very interested in learning about and working with King Paimon.

Current struggles: Evocation seems to be a huge field! If anyone has any recommendations for beginner books on spirits/demons, spirit work, and evocation please send them my way!

6 Likes

Welcome Ross!

Check out the stuff in the link I placed above. Should help you out :nerd_face:

And the :mag_right: at the top of your screen is the search function so you can browse around and we have a lot of stuff in the Spirits, Evocation & Possession section that you might find useful.

Have fun and don’t be afraid to share your experiences with us darlin! :heart:

1 Like

Hello all,
I hope im placing this in the appropriate spot, im new and I’m sure its obvious :pensive:. My name is… eh i gotta be honest, I’m nervous and in time will add my name. I have absolutely no experience and don’t claim to be anything im not. I came across the forum in of search of help and was a bit blown away as to what ive read so far…
I belive there is a greater force at work and dont believe we came to exist by a random event. That being said, im not sure exactly
what i believe. I am very open and good natured by heart. I’ve made dumb decisions but i can honestly say that i never made with them with intent of harm. Okay well that’s enough about me for now but on a more serious not i could really use some help/guidance about something that happened last and it has me a bit freaked out. Again I’m new and im sure i will be given the what for, for trying any of what i did without any knowledge. Please try not to hold it against me, I’m a curious dude. Anyway, seriously if someone can talk me through this, it will mean more than yoy know. I’ll give the deets if u can help please but it does relate to my attempt at summoning a sex spirit…
-Thank you

4 Likes

Greetings.

I am Celestino, i am from Texas and 20. These past few years i have been starting to become more awakened, i have broken free from the Catholic mindset. Ever since then, i have felt like a Force has been guiding me to the darker side, ever since i have always had some type of attraction to Lucifer and Satan. I just discovered the occult a month ago, i started searching for some type of truth regarding Lucifer and Satan and i discovered this Community, since then i have been browsing the forums.

5 Likes

Hello everybody. Please excuse my english, I speak spanish.

I am new here and I wish to introduce myself.

My name is Juan Manuel. I am a man 39 years old from Argentina.

I am newbie in the magic world but I feel strong attraction for it.

My goals are can improve my general health, become into a more active person, can gain self confidence or increase of size of my penis for can lost the fear to hot women, reach the financial freedom for can to travel any time I wish to the most beautiful places on earth, become into a better man in all areas, can learn multiple languages as ukranian, russian, italian with help of magic, can learn to play piano and guitar.

My main struggles right now is that at my 39 years old, I am still virgin. I really need the love, tenderess, sex and care of beautiful ladies into my life. And I have a good job with a good salary, but I am not smart for manage well the money. Right now I am broke and into a deep hole of debts.

I hope can find answer here and if there are anything that is in my hand for help to any member here, count with me.

Juan Manuel

7 Likes

My name is João Carlos I’m 26 years old I live in Rio de Janeiro, I started researching about Cabalistic Angels so I met goecia where I did research on demons and meet LHP where I’m in search of the divination of my being I started 2 years ago and I’m searching without some order, I alone follow my practices always studying and comparing and then creating my practices and thus I follow in the mystical way.

4 Likes

Hi,

My name is Michael… I’m 40 years old.
I work with Black Magick, been practicing it for few years now.

I studied many magickal paths, including Wicca, Chaos magick, High and Folk magick, etc
My goal is to reach enough experience to make magick a second nature, not a skill or craft.

I’m also interested in ( Spirit Communication By Using Modern Technology ) not only the ancient/classic methods. I’m well experienced in EVP, Spirit Box Sessions etc

My struggle is establishing a connection with Demons or spiritual deities in general, “to work” with them and have stable, consistent results. Extremely rare for me to have any results whatsoever from a demon or a God or Goddess. So I only use my own energy for my work. Except of course, divination.

Thanks and happy to join this wonderful community,

Michael

6 Likes

Hi! I am Lux. Light that bears light.
All that which inspires men to a higher form of existence - that is my power, my influence. I am the wisdom which brings order. I am the light which brings light.

But…wisdom doesn’t save from trouble…

I’m presently struggling to make contact with the Goetic demon. Not me alone, even my mom can’t get through it.

She has been struggling to get to Belial over a month now, but she only feel cold within the circle, air blowing here and there…then it all goes down to normal. Can anyone help?

Those who have made contact with Belial, and those in good terms and in relationship with him should help pass my message to him.

I did divination, just to point out what’s wrong, I saw that each time she is doing the conjuration of the Spirit, some lesser demons would come out and block his path (sound weird or unreal? But it is), so I do see Belial boys fighting with them and those lesser ones keeps coming, till the time expire.

Don’t know how to resolve this. I’m so confused and totally lost. None of those holy angels too could come. I saw that those ones don’t even fight, when their path is crossed they turn back. (Fools they are in my sight)

10 Likes

A little bit about myself. I have been practicing in this life energy working for probably 7 Years now it has been rough. But I have improved by leaps and bounds everyday. I work with the elemental’s and have 4 elemental’s I work with on a regular basis. Aria the undine, Crongon The troll, Cern the fairy, and ignacious the salamander.

I have been on many journey’s spiritually and I feel I have been led here. Recently I received a download perhaps from another life on rune magic. Now from what i briefly glanced at your rune magic seems to be a bit… not expanded on from what I noticed in the difference between mine and I don’t know if you folks know how to craft your own runes. But like I said this is at a brief glance.

I work with crystals on a regular basis as well and I enjoy collecting them. I plan to produce moldavite oil starting on the new moon and going for roughly 15days + or till i deem the oil is done.

Also for energy workings these runes I am fully capable into sending you into full body spasms from pleasure this has been tried and tested, the person could barely move after I was done with them. Build up is slow though but once it gets going it keeps going. that is a brief brief brief touch on me.

5 Likes

Name: Deb
I am beginner in practicing magick. Two month ago, I started my magical journey by reading all materials from these authors: Geoff Gray-Cobb, Frank Rufold Young, Carl Nagel, Jason Pike & Basil E Crouch. Practicing both white and black magick.
Goals: Business Success, Money, Love, Sex and Good Health. (Struggling in all my goals)

3 Likes

Hello! My name is Brian and I’m new to wanting to work with demons. Its a pleasure being on here and hope to learn alot from others. I want to make a pact with the right demon for riches, the physical appearance of my choosing, and a prosperous/happy life. My life right now isn’t going the way I want. So I am open to building a relationship and seeing where it goes.

4 Likes

• Your name
Lorelei Zoransky but my friends call me Sangress
• Past Background
My name is Lorelei. I was born as a the fae variety of succubus as a child due to my parent’s stupidity. My mother accidentally did a fertility ritual where I was born. I have worked with Norse entities in the past and I worked with a succubus called Lorelie. I was tortured in my teenaged years by a demon called Omen who hurt me terribly. I was also part of a soul grafting and soul augmenting cult for years where I was tortured further. I primarily work with blood, sex, void, healling and other types of magic. I work with the fae rather than “left handed deities”. I started working with magic in my teenage years where I failed in invoke geotia spirits so I turned to Norse and other spirits.
• Kinds of magick you like
Sex, blood, curses, hexes, healing, vodoo, void magic and other dark kinds.
• Current goals
Becoming more intune myself and being able to serve my spiritual elders more effectively.
• Current struggles
Getting over the abuse suffered in my life.

8 Likes

My name is Justin, from South Africa.

I can’t say that I’m new to the Left Hand Path, Black Ritual Magic, and such because I discovered these things more than 20 years ago. However, I’ve had a stop/start relationship with them as my life has taken various turns. It’s serendipitous that I have encountered E.A. Koetting’s channel on YouTube at this point because I’ve recently made a commitment to devoting much of my time and energy to my pursuit.

I have no trouble admitting that I have many questions (in fact friends of mine often call me a question-junkie because I have a massive appetite for knowledge) and much to learn; not one who is afraid to say I don’t know.

Having made said commitment, and because the Left Hand Path and Ritual Black Magick in particular are such vast pursuits, I find myself quite overwhelmed right now; not necessarily knowing where to begin… I’m also in a position in my life where access to accoutrements, to the extent of not even being able to obtain the right colour candle, is limited! This is actually a serious question I have right now… what does one do in the face of lacking these things? So, some of my questions are really basic. Others, I promise are far more advanced :wink:

I’m tremendously excited about discovering this website and I’m looking forward to learning from all of you (and contributing to your paths as well!).

Thank you…
Justin

7 Likes

Hi Justin! I’m from Nigeria. I maybe of help if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Hi, I’m new here. I’m learning about magick and law of attraction and am here to learn more and ask some questions I have

5 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG! Enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Hello. I am Paul. You may call me P. I am a curious case. I carry demon within. I misread a lot of things. I did not introduce my immediately. I do sincerely apologize. To state something clearly though- I do not write fiction. I right only non-fiction. I write my experiences. If you have any questions just ask.

3 Likes

Hi All!

I guess I’m fairly new to this forum I forgot to introduce myself when I first made my account.
My name in Mikaila and I live in Canada bouncing between Alberta and British Columbia. I have always been into spirituality my mom raised me in what I guess would be a very wiccan dominated household but we never called ourselves anything in particular. I started by reading books on chaos and sigil magick before moving on to the goetia and demonology. As of now I think I walk a line between the left and right hand path. I like to work with beings that promote healing and herbal magick. As well as ones that encourage positive self care and metal balance within myself as I have had extreme anxiety since I was a child and I find certain beings really help to keep me focused on a positive healing path, such as Buer. I’ve also worked with Ronwe to help with my schooling as I am in College right now. The Baphomet has always had a great amount of influence on me and I recently got an apothecary themed tattoo on my chest centered around the Baphomet. I find it really helps to keep me balanced and acts as a gentle reminder to keep up with my magickal pursuits. Growing up I focused more on nature spirits such as the horned god and mother gaia as well as Hindu gods and goddesses. My biggest struggle is getting out of my head and actually setting up to do my rituals. I know I feel so much better after and during the process but my anxiety and depression tend to get in the way and I procrastinate way too much. I’m always interested in hearing what beings people have used to help them on a healing path :slight_smile:
Cheers!

6 Likes