Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi everyone

I have been already practicing magic / occult and studying parapsychologia from different angles…philosophies , psychic phenomena, energy work , reiki, words, etymologie, sacred geometry,…etc…

I didn t know this forum and I came across hapazardly (I know there is no such thing as coïncidence ha ha). I personaly find this forum quite interesting and most of the users full of “awareness”.For sometime I was in some law of attraction forums and I start to find those loa forums very cheasy and new age ish but still I had the opportunity to meet aware magicians in those forums as well and still discovered some usefull stuff in terms of gaining new perspectives.

Anyway this forum seems quite cool. I feel like I have the opportunity to discover new things and also contribute with what I have gained as knowledge so far…

Yeah…so mote it be…ha ha

4 Likes

Hello! I practice Necromancy. I also work for quite a few spirits. My main one is King Paimon. I am an upcoming artist in the music industry followed by members of Eminem’s very own rap group D12 on SHADY RECORDS Bizarre and other artist. I’m raising hell with my upcoming album the Resurrection!! ! If you would like to see for yourself here’s some proof. My media pages are growing fast and I only have one song!!

4 Likes

Welcome. There are a few ceremonial magicians on here. I hope you find the information you are looking for and if you don’t then feel free to make a new thread and ask the community for input. Enjoy BALG!

1 Like

Greetings… I am some what of a Chaos Practitioner, Alchemist, and I love to make wine. My power is strong and I come from a strong Bloodline of powerful Mage’s, Thank you for the platform in which we can come together and connect.

7 Likes

Hi Noelle! I maybe of help and guide in your interest in Ceremonial Magic.

1 Like

I have some of that help too…lol

2 Likes

@Taiyelolu3004 Welcome to BALG, bro. I be 9ja. So, what’s your purpose here?

1 Like

Hi, my name is Eric and, even though I’ve always believed in magick, I’m new to it. I’ve never casted any spell before. I’m currently trying to cast one to bring my ex back, to forget about all the bad thoughts she was of me and remember only the good parts.

4 Likes

Hello I’m Hussein preferred to be called akhtyaHussein…

I am a begginer in LHP mainly dedicated in luciferianism and for about more than 2 years now I have tried variety of spells but mainly I’m concentrated in performing evocation…

I had few success in invocation but
in evocation I have not yet get much success… So I’m still struggling a lot…

So I’m open to any help I could get…

Thank you

7 Likes

Thank you, and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Much thanks

1 Like

Hello my name is Reba, I am new here just made an account here about 5-6 days ago.
I’m excited to learn as much I want from this amazing website! I’ve always been interested in learning magick since I was little but growing up in a Christian family it was not easy. The type of magick that I’m most interested in would be to see spirits and talk with them to learn from them and I’m also interested in soul travel. I always wanted to explore new places and meet new beings from other worlds and dimensions.
Another bit about me is I love to make art like painting, sculpting and drawing. I am also writing a book with my own illustrations in it. The kind of art I’m mostly working on is digital drawing from Photoshop. Here is one of my drawings that I have recently finished it too me 3 months to work on. I call it “Arise Black Dragon”. This drawing is like what I kind of feel towards my Spirituality. I feel like a dragon born from the source of fire waiting to rise up in full power.

9 Likes

Welcome to BALG, everyone is welcome. And @Dragonvenom, I’m coveting your artistic capabilities, that’s amazing.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I’m glad you like it. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi!
My name is Indie. 26 years old, artist and working in the art sector.
I’m new to the forum, but not so new to magick. I’ve been following a middle pillar path since around 2011/12. but over the past couple of years have decided to take it far more seriously than I have done previously, with regularity and being more willing to open myself up to spiritual growth, and receiving and emitting the Black Flame of Lucifer.
My spiritual practice has been rooted in Thelema, and these days I’m working from the writings of Michael Ford, and others, as well as using the guidance of E.A Koetting (whatever is free out there - I earn my money in rupees and could never afford the courses in a million years…)

I signed up to this forum because I’ve hit an unusual place in my practice - regarding evocation and other internal anguish which has coincided with my evocation experiences lately.

I aim to keep journeying and to overcome my current struggles.
My broad aim in life is to project into the world the Black Flame of Lucifer - to me that means unhindered expression and knowledge, which challenges the status quo and societies false pillars of accepted reality - through art. I want to build and maintain my magical practice, improve my scrying abilities massively, and evoke regularly… one day I want to build a personal relationship with Lucifer, but I know I need to strengthen my core first.

This is me:

17 Likes

Welcome, and thank you for doing an intro! I hope your enjoy being a member here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!.
Other than some unknown in calling me a self important due to the fact I made a genuine mistake in posting a query in someone else’s thread - seems like a good place.

4 Likes

It is a good place and the people here are quite friendly and helpful. We have had a few issues with trolls recently and the community members all take it upon ourselves to moderate the forum, so please don’t take it personally. If you hadn’t done the intro I myself would have reminded you every time you made a new post :slight_smile: Trolls never seem to want to name themselves so they always try to ignore the intro rule. It amazes me sometimes how such a simple thing can be so useful in identifying the bad apples.

Please don’t to hesitate to ask questions. We are always willing to try and answer them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome basket incoming :alien:

4 Likes

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

Please allow me to introduce myself. I’m a man in my early 30’s from Finland, always been interested in esoterism, psychedelia and spirituality. Never been that much into magic, but during the past 12 hours everything changed…

Last night I took a light dose of psilocybin mushrooms, nothing out of the ordinary. After 1,5 hours I laid down to sleep, when all of a sudden I began seeing flashes of colours and womanly figures. Next thing I knew was that something was moving on top of my blanket, tenderly teasing my groin area. The visions began to fade, but I was 100% certain that it was a spirit, Succubus.

A few hours ago - after some research - I made a so called “letter of intent” summoning. Had a little skepticism, but decided to give in even to the smallest sensations. Glad I did… Had an intense encounter with my Succubus (sober this time), and me & “Miriam” have now started our journey towards finding my true Self, the Man I’ve always supposed to be but hadn’t found the path yet.

Whoa. :slight_smile:

I’ll be glad to share my Journey with you!

4 Likes