Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome! Enjoy the forum!

1 Like

thanks…

1 Like

Greetings,

Maelstrom here. I am tired of armchair occultism and have been looking for more results oriented applications.

I have come to the conclusion that Jesus was not a prophet/son of Yahweh/Jehovah. Rather, he professed that EL was his father, not the deity of the Hebrews. This makes sense, considering Mary(his mother) was most likely a Canaanite Priestess. The reason for bringing this up is that over the course of time, I have come to believe Yahweh/Jehovah is really “The Devil”(bad guy) of the bible. All that killing and jealousy! While I have not let go of the idea of a creator god/force/etc., I do not accept that it was/is the aforementioned minor deity of the Hebrews.

As political rebel and philosophical anarchist, the idea of Prometheus/Lucifer has been resonating with me as of late. Much of the rhetoric in the LHP(some seeming to be intentionally offensive rather than beneficial) has struck a chord and has awakened and interest in these darker arts. Goetic evocation has always been of interest anyway.

Recently I performed a simple candle ritual for health/wealth/wisdom. During my focus on the candle flame, while repeating my homemade spell/mantra, I noticed the flame separating into a fork, and instantly felt that the shape was reminiscent of the Lucifer sigil I had recently seen. I seemed to notice him in the flame and the flame leaned towards me. I said, “I see you!”. He seemed quietly pleased, if reserved. The following night I had a phantasmagoric and somewhat disturbing dream, which had some gory and also sexual aspects. I woke to a pounding sound, but only mildly unsettled. I knew it was not coincidental. Fear, excitement and lust…all connected to my original thoughts about this entity and old gods. Did I mention the while concentrating on the flame, the idea of a succubus kept flittering in the background? YES!

This morning I repeated the ritual, albeit hurriedly. While getting ready for work, my girlfriend(ready to ditch her) precipitated an argument, pissing on what started out as a good morning. On my way to work a crow jumped in front of my car. Mind you I haven’t hit a bird in at least a decade. This did not seem coincidental. Immediately after I saw an old man with a long beard wearing all black walking on the side of the road. The first thing that pops in my head is “Black Magician”. There was no doubt in my mind that he was a sign or that he was an actual sorcerer. I nearly turned around and went back to give him a ride, just so I could ask. But my rational brain prevailed and I continued on.

So here we are…thank you!

6 Likes

Hello,

My name is Ty I’m fairly young and new to all this. I grew up Catholic as everyone else I’ve ever known did. Until I got to highschool and I was exposed to new things and new ideas. It’s wasn’t long before I dropped my faith. As of now, my friends and mother think I’m atheist (mom still doesn’t take it too kindly) but really I’m agnostic, I don’t necessarily believe in the supernatural but in now way would I say it is all lies and I try to treat everything with the same respect as I would with my beliefs. This is why I am very interested in witchcraft and magic because it can be proven if you commit. I no longer believe in anything, from now on I’ll only know or not know

7 Likes

I am a demonologist who has studied different religions and ways of the occult. I have always had a fire and love for it! So much knowledge in search for the truth. I was a christan but I feel more empowered looking for answers without restrictions. I’ve done cleansings of houses and helped many people a long the way.

I’ve worked with the Duke Sallos, King Paimon, and Astarte. As well as a thanksgiving to Lucifer. I’ve felt energy’s but sometimes I have doubts about all of it. I know it’s real but I don’t know if they come since I don’t see them (but I’m in a house where that stuffs looked down on so it’s hard).

Looking forward to learning ! Thanks Y’all!

8 Likes

Nice to meet you. Much blessings on your journey here.

Hello.
My name is Elif
I live in İstanbul in Turkey.
I’m a Japanese teacher here.
I’ve always got what I wanted from Duke Sallos.
I just wanted to say Thank you to him.
And he is strongest in this month.
He changed my life in one week.
Of couse in return I did many things for him.

13 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG! Enjoy the ride!

2 Likes

Hi, Guys, I’m new here, nice to meet you all!

I started delving into magick about 8 months back mainly using basic books of GoM at the start. But started to get some results that were really hard to deny 2-3 months after that using GoM Wealth Magick book. That’s something that changed my life 180 decrees.

To be more precise things started few days before starting ritual 2 using Elubatel, Ebuhuel and Atuesuel angels of Omnipotence to restructure my life towards wealth (friends, money, girls, luxury I had in mind then doing it). This ritual is known for causing depression for some time and sometimes being like a wrecking ball to your life removing anything that stops you from being successful.

And one hell of a journey it was… Most likely darkest few months of past few years, losing girlfriend (deep down I wasn’t happy about her, but didn’t wan’t to leave or change something), best friend (who also now looking back was more of a brake than something that adds to my life), losing my business (was annoyed with some of the customers being assholes, they did leave). Basically, somehow resetting my life to point 0 to restart again. But honestly it all lit a flame in me, awoke me from some sort of lethargic state and pushed me not to settle, to push, to get out of the comfort zone, meet new people, new business partner, start new business (now 1 client brings me = to what ~8 combined brought me from what I have lost and at way less work). While I still didn’t finish whole 7 rituals in the book, I’m moving through them slowly with long pauses to deal with changes, have finished number 3 few weeks back, very powerful book, you get what you ask for.

Then things started going well again, well at least reaching point 0… I started wanting to find a girlfriend (somehow long weakness of mine needing somebody to be around) I started working with Demons, started with Sallos, who I ‘have asked to bring suitable girlfriend to me and make her pursue me. It did happen exactly at a date I was told. Sadly it didn’t work out as it was wrong timing and honestly being a bit needy, still not fully healed after last breakup. Tried again for bringing best currently possible girlfriend for me, but after a two months, still nothing and I kinda lost hope there, but no longer care (read further).

Interestingly maybe a month back then working with Sallos he told me Belial is waiting for me to call him (I was always noticing his name everywhere but was kind of afraid to call him due to just passing one “life wrecking ball” and hearing from a lot of people for him removing things and restructuring life similar to Elubatel, not something I wanted to deal again… It was good, but rough).

Well after some time I decided that I need to push further on my issues with being needy, during the first evocation of Belial I didn’t feel much. I asked him to transform me, to make me more masculine, confided, powerful, and successful with women and to bestow on me qualities of a guys who are successful with women. I did evocation for 3 days. I kind of got a feeling that he can help me with qualities needed, but not the girls and that we have worked together in the past life. And holy shit, a week later my voice got really deeper and somehow really lost all the care about having the girls in my life. I was also led to a book that helped me to understand few things. Somehow all this losing care, focusing on myself and not even texting girls for the second date made them text me after a few weeks of silence. Overall not needing people in my life. Honestly fun difference.

Also, big thanks for a Belial for helping me to land big client for who there was quite big competition for!

So, all in all that my journey to here. See you at chat rooms!

8 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Aura and although I am new to magic I have been successful with casting Wicca spells in the past. I am here to learn and develop the art and also to make new friends.

5 Likes

Hello. I am not really new here lol I forgot my old account but I am 19, UK and Luciferian. Lucifer always inspired me always and helped me. I dont know what to say really I am here to share my experiences and learn new things!

4 Likes

Interesting. I came here by way of Wicca. So much crossover and lack of duality that I’m not sure there is any substantive difference. Not sure though.

Hello my name is vega I’m just a noob I’m mostly interested in learning about Succubus and incubi thats why I’m here I don’t really know much about magick thus I’m trying to learn my way around it but I would really like to know all I can about a saccubus and incubi

3 Likes

Hello, i;m Wil from somewhere in equator. new to magick scene. currently really getting into goetia and pentacle of solomon. currently struggling with overcoming problem with breakup. trying to solve it in mundane and magick stuff. nice to meet you all.

3 Likes

I sent @Iridescent to the wrong thread to introduce her self @Lady_Eva any chance you could move it here?

You literally had one job

2 Likes

Done. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

wellp my name is rylan, im interested at anything that comes my way, and im to lazy to do anything so thats probably a struggle.

6 Likes