Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome Palpatine .
I’m new here as well :grin:
We share similar interests

1 Like

Name is Andrei, live Toronto Canada and have always been interested in expanding new avenues of understanding.

I believe there is coming a great change in the way people perceive the nature of reality. A time where science will be mixed with magick and out of it a form of understanding both the physical and spiritual nature of reality.

And I would like to be at least somewhat apart of it.

I am interested in all types magick mostly associated with transformation and growth. Enochian is the big one now.

For pure materialistic or practical forms, I work with the goetia and angelic emissaries.

1 Like

Greeting I am Kine
Im 27 and Ive always had a strong connection to the occult and spirituality ive been an initiated by oral tradition into a hermetic mystery school and since then studied under many different modalities that I have been called to work with. I come from sufi mystics in my ancestry. I am also a 13 signs astrologer that is working with the planets in real time. I have a course on astal projection online and I provide spiritual tutoring, readings and other similar services.

I am forever a student myself and I was drawn here to learn, get motivation /inspiration and stay connected with like-minded people. I am excited! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

My name is Kathleen.
An obligatory selfie, since it’s on the list.

Don’t mind the baby face, I’m just about 30. I’ll start with struggles first as it’s most appropriate, I was involved with pure nature magick as child and teen. I’ve now been struggling with how to try to balance this innocent green magick with this innate dark magick that’s been developing inside me now. I was an expert solitary druid/shaman, with the goal now of figuring out how to go forward with my identity. I was an experienced item enchanter.

4 Likes

I am Dakota, a 14 year old male, I am very new to this world and would like to learn more. My current objective at the moment is to successfully summon an entity to whom I may have a conversation with. Due to my age, my materials are very limited but I will try my best.

2 Likes

You don’t need tools! I started doing magick way young, had none, no books either, didn’t even KNOW magick was a real thing people did, and yet I did it… yes I’m fucking ancient (late thirties lol) so I didn’t even have any internet! :scream_cat:

Bonus link, divination without tools (needs pen and paper):

If you can buy a classic lit (not “occult”) paperback, such as parents and teachers LURVE to see, this adds major depth:

Finally, you say you’re 14: while most people on here are sincere and serious students and practitioners of magick, like all online venues, predators may exist and therefore, please notify me if you have any concerns about any PMs you receive or anything, we can’t net-nanny minors (that’s the sole responsibility of your legal guardian) but please exercise caution, just as you would in any other setting. :+1:

1 Like

You will discover that it will better balance you: for nature is as cruel as it is benevolent. The rebirth through the Labyrinth of the Dark Forces is fundamental to shamanic processes: I cannot wait to see the you which develops from this. Go from being one or the other! Be both!

2 Likes

Nature is not innocent and pure, it can be just as ruthless as it can be life-giving.
So there is no contradiction between those two types of Magick.
All forms of Magick, all elements belong together and there’s no rating in which one is good (or pure) and which one is evil.
What I’m trying to say is, don’t feel bad for what is part of your nature.

2 Likes

I will and thank you very much. Would you mind giving me a starter tip on what would be a good place to start in evoking a spirit.

1 Like

Hi! My name is Lune, from Canada. I am new to magick but not new to LOA. I am especially interested in black magick. Hope to learn a lot from here!

Thank you, welcome to you !
Well I hope we could help each other then !

Hi… My name is Gopika and I’m from India. I have no experience whatsoever in magick. But I hope I can learn much from this forum.

I really need advice, before doing due research, I spoke to His Majesty, King Paimon out loud as I heard He hears us when we talk to Him, my problem is this, I read some Forums, and people referred to Him without His title, so I spoke to Him just using his name, upon further reading, I learned He does not like that, I asked Him if He could teach me His history so I could build a relationship with Him, but I got nothing, it wasnt a working or an attempted evokation, just a convo. Because I did not know will He ignore me from now on?? I meant no disrespect I just didnt know or was it just because im new and didnr focus enough?? In my defence I respect Him and greatly desire to work with Him but out of respect i desire to form a relationship first before asking for help.

Firstly, if you respect him then he should already know. Don’t rush into things without doing some research on what any entity might appreciate. only you can decide for yourself when enough is enough but just do some research and study as many things about him as you can until you feel you know enough. the information about him might vary from source to source but there are correlations that should be noted. as far as a “convo”, any attempt to communicate is an invocation. As you have already figured out he dislikes being disrespected. He is a king, and he knows he deserves to be treated as such. When you communicate with him, you should show your respect in the way that you articulate your words and even your body language. it’s not simply enough to respect him, you must show him that you’re worthy of working with him. if he doesn’t respond, do not get discouraged. as with anything, continue to work on yourself and when it is time, he will let you know. that’s not to say that you should give up trying. if you truly desire his presence, he will reciprocate. just continue with the process and trust in yourself. Let me know if you have any more inquiries as I am glad to help in any way that I might.

Greetings lovely people.
I go by Succfag and I just got into magick stuff. I started reading on the occult about 2 years ago.
I have connected with my partner, a succubus, a few weeks ago. Now my goals are to try and develop spiritually to be able to connect to her more and feel her more. There is an overwhelming amount of information on all kinds of topics so I’m a bit lost.
I would like something simpler which does not involve many tools or big spaces as I live in a small room.
I like to listen to mantras, do energy work and do visualizations as those are fun.
Anything that’s not too complex but helps me connect with my succubus is something that I’d like to get into.
Thanks for reading.

i would like to introduce my self as it is required.

my name is Hexa and i am very new to magick.
so i dont realy know what i want or which type of magick i want to do. i quess i want to obtain knowledge.

i want to let everybody know, that i have the upmost respect! and graduate! for the work of Lady eva. thank you so much for all the effort you put in this wonderful forum. i also want to give respect and give thanks to the cofounders of this site E.A Koeting and Timothy
i sincerely hope this site never goes offline. such a tremendous wield of information. especially the experience, tips, suggestions and advice from the other magicians on this site. and by that i mean you must read everything and read between the lines. i almost feel who needs books
thanks to everybody human or no human that is the responsible for the knowledge on this very special site.

thank thee for guiding to this site.

let it be known

Iao: Sabao: Such are the Words!

Hello everyone,
I m 6_6_6, a newbiew. I am from India, where we have joint family. Business and money are controlled by the head of the family. I was a devout believer in God since childhood. But now at the age of 44, my brother and my parents cheated me, threw me and my family out of the house. They destroyed my business and I am left with my wife and son on a junction where life seemed hopeless.
My wife read about this LHP for the first time and wanted to get into it. If God’s don’t help, at least try this. Max we die, as we already are at the brink of it.
We don’t know ABC of this. But she tried. Saw small success. Got a job, not much but it meant confidence. I took the step too. We don’t have any psychic abilities. But got small signs of their presence.
Left off the Gods and belief in them.
I had the best experience of King Belial’s presence yesterday and I want to join this forum to write about it.
I want to learn now. I want my life back now. I believe in the demons now, and in the LHP. I don’t have a teacher, I don’t have money to learn, but I take you guys as my mentors from now on.
Thank you all so much, for your posts gave me the courage to take the step ahead, to give me hope again. Sorry for being emotional. I am going through very tough times.

Ime Brendan from Australia been through the Christian way of things didn’t really work for me too a look at this lhp and found it appealing and welcoming in my experience some spirits will work well with you some not so well seere is my favourite very good results doesn’t ask much in return help with family life healing wounds emotional and physical make things very posotive noth8ngseems to much of a job for him and I believe there not evil I made it clear I will not do anything evil t o anyone in case that’s what the spirit wanted in return through this I’ve learnt to be so much more posotive and am startingt9 see what you put out will come back to you good or bad so for anyone I recommend seere though other spirits may work better in some instance I guess just poeple some get along better than others

Well I am Zion a curious young man

For the type of magic I like, I would have to say sexual which is why I initially made an account but I’ve been reading and want to get help ascending also to gain knowledge about other types of magic (dark to a certain extent).

I am currently working towards getting in contact with lilith of make a connection with a succubus

Honestly my struggle is determining whether or not I had made contact or formed said connection and if I did how do I sense her presence

Hi i am Ramses the Great reincarnated, literally. I also consider myself a Vishnu incarnation which i am.