Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome @dolliver

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

Welcome.

From where do you hail?

Good evening everyone,

My name is Bramwell, thirty years old, currently living in New York, and have been launching sigils for about six months now. Don’t have much experience with magick but have been an observer since childhood. Attracted to: Chaos Magick, strong methods of divination, egregores, Thoth, Dionysus, Lyssa, and Eris. Here to learn and have a good time.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have studied magic (from a non-religious standpoint) for about 10 years. I began in a typical neo-pagan wicca study, but very quickly realized I do not want or need theology involved. I found some old family journals, and taught myself procedural magic, becoming quite effective with poppets. I have studied every religion’s mystical systems, and I definitely am drawn to the goetia. I recently had great results working with Bime. Chaos magick has been very effective for me, as well. I am currently studying the qlippoth, and began looking into quimbanda.

2 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: I am from Maine, in the US.

1 Like

Some friendly advice:

1 Like

Hello,
I’ve been on this journey of in-depth research of power, knowledge and truth for a couple of years now. My next stage is getting as deep as possible into the actual practice of the occult with all of my sources and hope to find more answers that way. I’m ready to learn as much as possible from here and am looking forward to it

Hi I’m Flaz,

I have no advanced knowledge on magic, but I feel like ik sensitive to things and my hope in coming here is to meet people who I can learn from. I am hoping to work on self improvement and to hopefully discover true happiness.

Hello, my name is Neda( though I prefer to be called Nyoka. Which is my native American name. It means ghost woman).
I have always been attracted to LHP but never really had the gumption to admit it. After 10 years of being used and bullied by paternal siblings.(just met them 10 years ago) I am ready to unleash my power. P.s. I am an Aries femalee34b9d5f-8232-4e84-948b-1cf56a02aba0_zpsy5wmgjvy_1

2 Likes

You welcome to the forum!

Welcome @Lilitharies63

Do you have any experience in magick? You have told us nothing about what you practice, or how long you have practiced, and that is important information to include in a proper introduction.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

My names Miranda.

My current goal is to be a great witch! I guess I follow the LHP when it comes to magic. I really want to learn as much as I can about magick and such.

1 Like

New member here!

Matthew
lf1
Spent years studying and practicing Ceremonial Magick. Lots of Kabbalah, Tarot, Astrology, well versed in Enochian mysteries and Norse/Celtic Shamanism. Currently enjoying the current of self development under the tutelage of Lucifer.

Struggles are currently letting go of Cannabis as a crutch.

5 Likes

I am a natural born with and intuitive empath. I practice candle burning magic and am a medium. Have been all my life.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum I hope you find your path

Welcome to the forum

Welcome @HypnotizeMindz to the forum

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Chris

I have been reading forums and discussions on BALG for a while now and finally decided to make an account. I have been interested in the supernatural and occult since I was a little kid.

I hope to learn remote viewing, astral projection and just get better a spell craft. I’m not that receptive to the energy and stuff like that so I think that’s where I should start.

Thank you!

1 Like

My name is Red, I have been observing this forum for a month or so and I finally felt the urge to make an account. I have learned a lot from this forum and would like to thank all who participate and post. I have been practicing magic for close to a year now, but still have long ways to go. I have aspirations to be an eclectic practitioner of magic.