Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome to the forum

Welcome @HypnotizeMindz to the forum

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Chris

I have been reading forums and discussions on BALG for a while now and finally decided to make an account. I have been interested in the supernatural and occult since I was a little kid.

I hope to learn remote viewing, astral projection and just get better a spell craft. I’m not that receptive to the energy and stuff like that so I think that’s where I should start.

Thank you!

1 Like

My name is Red, I have been observing this forum for a month or so and I finally felt the urge to make an account. I have learned a lot from this forum and would like to thank all who participate and post. I have been practicing magic for close to a year now, but still have long ways to go. I have aspirations to be an eclectic practitioner of magic.

Heyo Call me whatever-

How I got into this, i’m no occultist but I like the study I ended up here though Astral projection, i’m open to learning about most traditions, and useully skip though only (the meaningless within a story’s) to find the knowledge within them, really if yee know more then me i’m the guy who’ed love to pick your brain.

May the smarts be with you.

Hello Witches and Wizards.
I’m Chubhie, A philosopher in pursuit of knowledge. This journey of self actualization has led me to magic.

I’m still a baby and shall humble myself and drink from the milk and water on this board till I’m ready for the bones and meats.

My personal goal is to come into my full personal power. This is a life long goal and I’m not concerned about the destination but just to have fun and enjoy the journey.

Current challenge is the default distractions of making a living and finding time for spiritual development. I’ve set the intention of being self sufficient so as to fully dedicate myself to this task.

My kinda of magic? I love the essences of Arch angel Michael, Metatron and Ogun.

Welcome to the forum I hope you find your path !

Hello, I’m Syn a 19 year old i have been into black magic, spirits, witchcraft i did not practise magic up until recently, i used to hire witches for all my spells, im looking forward to summon a demon for a pact

Hello everyone, im not exactly new here but ive never had an account before. Im interested in alot, necromancy, divination, ideology and entities and all that. Ive got experience in tarot cards and ive had a few experiences with some demons and angels. My goals are just to learn and not lose my mind like magic has made me do before! I have a psychotic disorder so i get really anxious about things and stuff like that, but its not very bad anymore so i feel ill be fine here if i do some grounding. Mainly just looking to learn and improve myself and my life!

Welcome Home! Greetings and peace to you, brother :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m New here. My name is Lexi and I’m into all types of magick. My currant goal is to learn more In different areas and progress more in the areas I already do work practice.

3 Likes

Welcome @exoticbladesofchaos

Please tell us what, exactly, you practice, and how long you have practiced it. This doesn’t really tell us anything about your experience.

Hello guys! You can call me mane. I like reading and researching all types of magick. I’m a passionate entrepreneur so my biggest goals right now mostly revolve around growing my company. My current struggle is learning how to evoke spirits. I’m new to it and haven’t made much progress and it can be frustrating at times. But I will continue to practice and get better.

1 Like

Hey… My name is Meraj and I am an english literature student in Iran.
At my very first encounter with the paranormal world, I experienced astral projection, although it was not self-induced, it fascinated me to pursue the truth behind what happened and why happened. After a year I got involved in energy works, like Robert Bruce’s NEW energy ways. It is now 4 months that I struggle hard to build and maintain a connection to demons of goetia in order to achieve the answers to my questions…

2 Likes

Hello my name is john fok and I like to learn about magic + invocations

Okay, do you have any experience in magic yet? If so, any particular field (folk magic, ceremonial magic, general witchcraft, etc).

1 Like

I don’t know anything about magic except ouija board

I’ve been able to sense and see things ever since I was at a very young age like 5 yrs old. It runs in the family. I do massage healing and tarot cards and pendulums, candle work and sigils. And want to learn more…

Thank You DezRa for such a warm Welcome. I can see that this is an Awesome Forum and filled with people with Great Spiritual Intelligence.